Continuing my ongoing theme of small/petite size 6/8 (blonde) jockeys to ride this bonking bronco.
I’d spotted Suzy as soon as she arrived in Sheffield and I filed her in my “cheap fuck up the arse” hot list. She then got red carded by a punter whose reviews I trust on a 15 minute booking so I was hesitant to say the least.
External Link/Members OnlyVisible number: +447440561819 or 07440561819
The short version.A piss poor excuse of a punt with a lass that had no intention of delivering a service and didn't I reckon want to be there.
The booking process.Curiosity got the better of me so I sent “Suzy” a text which got a prompt response. A couple more texts flew around where I specifically asked about kissing, OWO, CIM, fingers and anal which were responded to in the affirmative so that was that as I booked an hour with the option to extend to 2 if all went to plan.
Post code and basic location information supplied.
A time, place and duration was then confirmed. No AWank booking request no fuck all. Simples and just how I like it.
GAME ON !!!!
FWIW IMHO there’s no way it was the lass doing the texting. I’m of the opinion it was Sergei.
The waiting game.This was a same day punt so other than letting her know I was on the way there was no waiting game.
The Venue.A house converted into bedsits in the Walkley/Hillsborough area of Sheffield.
It's a brothel I've been to before.
First I am going to describe her.The lass that opened the door is definitely the lass in the AWank pictures. I actually thought she looked better than the pictures. Helps that she isn’t shy and shows her face.
Suzy really is rather petite, she’s about 5’2” tall and I’d say she’s a size 6 up top and an 8 below. She has mid length dark brunette/black hair as per her photos. I reckon that 32-24-32 is about right for her stats and that her perky tits are a C cup. Her arse is lovely and peachy. Weight wise I reckon she weighs about 8 stone. She’s athletic in build with curves in the right places.
If she’s had kids I didn’t spot the signs.
If she’s inked I didn’t spot it. She’s got pierced ears and navel and that’s it for metalwork.
I reckon her given age of 19 isn’t actually that far off.
Have to say I was absolutely delighted with the jockey that was going to ride me in that room.
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyThe Meeting.I got to the venue and parked in the local supermarket carpark. My watch told me I was a little over 10 minutes early so my only thought being fuck it as I announced my presence. FFS nothing. I waited for another 10 minutes and again announced my presence. FFS nothing. I was by now starting to become irritated. Finally, and 5 minutes past start time, the come on down arrived.
I was off like a shot and in I went past Sergei and the maid who were sat outside the door having a beer and what to me smelt like a spliff.
Well fuck me sideways is all I can say for the lass albeit at this stage of the game she was dressed in a saggy top and jogging bottoms and talking on her phone in what I can only presume was Hungaruian to fuck knows who.
Up to the room where she stripped to a matching white bra and pant set. Well my eyes were by now out on stalks as fuck me this lass is fit.
Being a cheeky twat I then leant in for a kiss, just to see what reaction I got, and Suzy appeared quiet willing as she kissed me with tongues albeit it was LFK at this stage not the full on DFK I prefer.
Had to piss myself with laughing as she has a price list on her dressing table that lists prices for 15, 30 and 60 minutes with a set price for extras. Suzy didn’t understand what I found to be so funny.
FFS her English really was shite.
I told her what I wanted which elicited the response £120 and this IMHO is probably where I should have walked as the price the texts said was £80 for the hour plus £20 for anal and an extra £10 to CIM. I showed her the texts and then paid her for an hour and told her she could have the extras if I took them which she appeared to agree to.
Have I said how shite her English is ??
Into the shower for me.
Back into the room. FFS she was on her phone speaking quite rapidly in Hungarian and she just ignored me. I finished getting dried, dropped the towel on the floor, and indicated that she should sit on the bed and suck my dick.
She’s actually a really good cock sucker. Her oral technique was quite deep with plenty of suction. Having got mini me excited I indicated for her to stand so that I could kiss her which was ignored as she lay on the bed, opened her legs, and started to play with herself.
Couldn’t help myself so I went in for a lick. Suzy seemed to have a nice clean fanny with a bit of stubble consistent with having shaved the day before. Her labia are what I describe as being “chewy” without being overly large and she has a small buried clit. She refused fingers and told me not to tongue her fanny in her broken shite English. TBH I can’t say I was overly bothered as she just lay there like a sack of spuds. The outside of her fanny tasted of baby wipes to me. I was there for no more than 10 seconds before I’d have enough and as someone that really does enjoy licking pussy that IMHO speaks volumes.
I then asked her to swap places with me so that she could suck my cock some more. That didn’t last long before she asked me if I wanted sex. Well more like she said the word sex as she waved a condom at me.
Condom on and then she lathered herself and the condom in lube and indicated that I should climb aboard. I had other ideas as I wanted her ontop. Suzy refused to go on top so missionary it was. She then resisted me as she pulled her knees up so I attempted to open her legs at the knees to be told “no I do not like” followed by “ZOO ZIG ZOO ZIG” so I rolled her through 90 degrees for side saddle without taking me cock out. That was more like it, well maybe not, as she then pushed me off and knelt infront of me before she lathered even more lube onto herself and my still covered cock, before she assumed the position for doggie.
Any thoughts about anal were now abandoned as there was no way I was paying extra for that if she wouldn’t even let me fuck her fanny properly.
FFS my cock was dripping with lube as was her fanny. She then pushed herself as high as she could get thereby again limiting penetration and then FFS her phone went off and she fucking answered it while I was fucking her from behind. Now that she was distracted I was able to position her so that I could fuck her properly and I started to get a rhythm and then the smell hit me. The condom was now covered in what can only be described as a mixture of whipped lube and stale piss.

What a fucking turn off as the ignorant cunt just chatted away on the phone. I mean WTF so of course my cock started to melt and I stopped pumping away and withdrew.
I then slapped her arse quite hard, which got her attention, told her to put her phone down, which she did, and told her to finish me off with her mouth and hand.
The punt had by now clearly gone to shit as she then made a half-hearted attempt to get my cock back into action, told me time was up which according to my watch it clearly wasn’t, before simply standing up and starting to get dressed.
WTF as her phone again went off and she answered it.
I’d have argued the point with her BUT it was quite apparent now that she just wanted me gone. Didn’t help that Sergei was in the building and I for one didn’t fancy a confrontation.
I then got dressed and left.
On my way out I spotted 2 Sergei’s now having a beer and a spliff so I’m kinda glad I didn’t kick off as I reckon that could have got quite messy rather quickly.
I got back to my car exactly 50 minutes after I’d left it.
The money bit.I paid Suzy £80 for an hour of her life.
I had intended to give her an extra £20 for anal and also an extra £10 for CIM.
In conclusion. One of my worst ever punts.
Last but not least.I didn’t know what to make of this lass before I met her, I certainly wasn’t expecting anything spectacular, so I rolled the dice and went with the flow.
Why the fuck didn’t I listen to myself, heed the warnings, and pass this one by ??
As for a return visit. NOT A FUCKING CHANCE.