Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cristina 20 - Mile End  (Read 928 times)

2 review(s) for Special Di- (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]

Offline maybe

External Link/Members Only

45mins £100

Comms:
Text mid morning and didn't hear any thing back until 5:30 in the afternoon and almost didn't make it. But i was keen so left work and made a dash for it. Note it was handled by maid.

Its 10min walk from mild end, not sure why they didn't just text me address, and had a bit of flaff with directinos on phone. I eventually walked past the place 3 times before arriving.

The room:
Upon entering the flag you go upstarirs, theres a strong smell of incense (maybe covering other smells .. ?) and theres some ppl in the room on the first floor, you then go up to her room on the 2nd floor, its clean, music is playing and you soon forget other ppl are in the house.

Cristina - OW - Light kiss
She is a BLOND stunner, She is the girl in the picture. very young, early twenties, 5'7 or so and very smooth skin. Boobs were not that big but very soft, maybe B cup or so. English is very poor.

So i went for a shower (through the kitchen), clean towel provided, shower ... was a shower and it looks like its on its last legs. Just turning it off i thought it was gonna fall off the wall. When i came out she was waiting for in kithchen. She just standing guard (other ppl are in the house) but she looked extremely got in slippers and gown.

Now i know reading from the reviews its a vanilla service and a poor on the GFE side, but i just couldn't get him up. The whole situation was quite akward. The phone was constantly out with google translate which totally killed the mood. I didn't realise how much a bit of banter or joke mattered to me, but we weren't able to communicate and knew that this particular session wasn't going to work for me.

As long as you don't hit her bottom line (which is pretty high) she seems willing to do anything. OW only,  and she won't accept extra for OWO. Some light kiss/pecks but no DFK. We tried RO but she wasn't that fresh, but she did allow fingering. After all this the old fella wasn't playing ball , so tried massage, a wank and b2b (or really just body rubbing) it simply wasn't happening. But i appreciate that she tried various things but due to language barrier it just wasn't quite what i wanted ... just sigh.

I asked if she could extend another 15 mins, but after 5 mins of flaffing around with google translate she wanted to charge me another whole 30 mins (80 or something) instead of the difference from 45mins to 60mins (20/30). Lost in translation again. So i declined at this point and just went for a shower.

Conclusion:
In the end although I almost came with her OW, i didn't actually finish and I never got have sex with her so I could only give a neutral otherwise it would have been a positive for me.

She is a real stunner but as mentioned before very vanilla and a bit cold. As long as you can deal with those things and stimulate yourself rather than needing to be stimulated by her then you are good.

Lastly. She kept saying something about 6pm, but i couldn't make out what it was. Maybe only start work at 6 onwards? I only got the text reply at 5:30. But not sure signficance.

Anyways, I would love to go back and have another crack sometime knowing what to expect if i did.

Offline RAJEC

FlyingBreadMan

Offline dwightschrute

So I guess you got a Mild Ending huh

I'll see myself out

Offline RAJEC