Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kougar_Karin - Milton Keynes (no show)  (Read 754 times)

8 review(s) for Sensual K (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Swanson1048

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

We initially agreed a late evening meet but when texted to confirm the booking she asked if I could come earlier. I couldn't so we agreed to postpone for the following day at lunchtime. Arrived to the place, just 5 minutes from Bletchley station, plenty of parking space. Phoned and texted several times and after 15 minutes I left. A shame because photos look good and price is right. I'm sure previous reviews here are genuine but she didn't show up this time to prove it...

Online Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

As a matter of interest did you confirm the booking on the day? Or was there no other contact after agreeing to postpone?

Offline Swanson1048

To be honest I didn't confirm on the day and that's something I learned from this experience. However the meet had been confirmed less than 24 hours before by her and post code sent. The worse part is that I didn't receive any further communication as to why she didn't show up. Fair enough, removed from contact list and HL, plenty of options out there.

Offline Caterman

I don’t know what happen but I have seen her several times and no problems and is well worth seeing

Online Cunning Punt

I don’t know what happen but I have seen her several times and no problems and is well worth seeing

Considering you have seen her several times and been a member on here for 18 months, I don't know what happened to your review of her?  :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

We initially agreed a late evening meet but when texted to confirm the booking she asked if I could come earlier. I couldn't so we agreed to postpone for the following day at lunchtime. Arrived to the place, just 5 minutes from Bletchley station, plenty of parking space. Phoned and texted several times and after 15 minutes I left. A shame because photos look good and price is right. I'm sure previous reviews here are genuine but she didn't show up this time to prove it...

Hate that.. extremely unprofessional. . Negative very rightly so...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac