Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa at Fantasia Charing Cross Road  (Read 1575 times)

Offline rockville

My first review so hope it's ok without too many mistakes. I know how brutal you lot can be  ;)

Venue: I'd imagine most people on the board know of it but it's a massage place pretty much opposite Foyles bookshop. On a busy main road but it's London so nobody is watching you anyway.

Message:Visit was on a Friday evening about half 6 and was spur of the moment. When I first went in I was told by the lady at the front to come back in 10 minutes (the lady on the front was the attractive slightly older lady with long black hair, maybe late 30s, who I'd had my only other massage here with, don't know her name but I'm sure others do). Anyway, returned 10 minutes later and was pleasantly surprised that some was actually available.

That someone was Lisa, she told me she was from Singapore, was 25 years old and had been working there for about a month, she said she works Friday and Saturday. Slim and around 5 foot 4 or so, long straight dyed red/copper hair, dressed in a white tunic and black leggings. She asked whether I'd been before and when i told her I had she said straight away 20 for HE and 40 for topless, was only looking for HE.

Onto the massage, oiled me up and provide a nice firm massage especially around the shoulders, was able to stroke her legs while she was doing it. , I'm not an expert but she seemed to know what she was doing. After about 10 mins she asked me whether I wanted her to walk on me  :( which was a new one on me but I decided to give it a go. Being face down I saw in the mirror that she took off her leggings before climbing onto the table and and proceeding to stand/walk on my back, concentrating around the arse and the shoulder blades....it felt pretty fucking great to be honest. After about 10 mins she squatted down on my back and massaged my neck which allowed me to reach round and stroke her legs and firm little arse.
Eventually rolled me over and started an oiled up slow HJ, taking her time and building things up nicely. Took a chance in putting my hand inside her knickers to play with her arse and she didn't object, allowing my to rub between her cheeks, worked my way round to the front of her knickers and she let me rub the outside of her pussy, which I could feel had some hair which was a bonus, legs kept pretty firmly closed, understandably, so no access of any sort. She built the HJ up towards conclusion and towards the end become a big verbal to "handsome man","big cock" "come on baby", eventually shot a nice load and she kept stroking for a minute or so after which felt great and that was that. While dressing made small talk and also I asked whether she did fully naked massage and she said she did for £50, didn't ask about any more than that.
As I said, not an expert/veteran with massages and HE but i certainly enjoyed this one.
Would I see again; Yes I would and I'd be intrigued by the fully naked massage as the fact her pussy has hair excited me.

Fuck me that turned out to be a lot longer than planned soory.

Offline sparkus

These prices seem outside of the "agreed pricing regime" of the shop.

Offline Goldfinch

Offline rockville

These prices seem outside of the "agreed pricing regime" of the shop.

Do they ?
I was quoted 20/40 the only other time I went as well and I've seen those mentioned in other reviews of the place.

Offline sparkus

I've seen 40 on here solid for b2b, no?