Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Marylebone Incall  (Read 1709 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cumberland

Met Victoria a couple of weeks ago. Recommended for lovers of pretty and tight bodied Thais. Very professional service from a happy and bouncy young girl who knows her job well.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ -

Communications
Called her around lunchtime to ask for late afternoon slot later the same day. No problem. I asked if a couple of times were possible and both were, so defiantly not back to back when I called. She texted street and house number and gave flat number when I was close. Her English is not bad and more than adequate. All good.

Venue
Completely safe and quiet part of Marylebone close to Baker Street. She has decent ground floor flat shared with Ariel and a tidy and presentable bedroom. Big floor mirror at foot of bed. Fridge for cold drinks if wanted. Nice touch is the coat/hat stand that means as she undresses you (in that gentle and submissive way that Thai girls do when serving a man) she places your clothes on the stand rather than all over the floor. Shower is in separate room along the corridor. Bit dated but not dirty. Shower above bath gives enough room for two (an important part of her service). She plays a music track from an iPad and consistent with her happy disposition often bops around and sings along to her favourite tunes. This could be annoying to some but it wasn’t excessive and for me added to the general relaxed fun.

Girl
Exactly as her non-photoshopped ones. Which means fit and pretty with ok fake tits and cute bum. See below for best likeness imho. She was wearing same pink lingerie and heels as in this photo. When she stepped out of her shoes she dropped to about 5ft 3/4 I’d say. Finally, while this is not a negative, be aware this will probably feel like a very well delivered professional service. It will not feel like a girlfriend experience if you’re looking for any deeper connection. Not a problem for me in this particular punt but YMMV.

Action
Booked for an hour and asked to cum twice, oral without, rimming on me (previously confirmed by text with her). She just giggled and started to hug and to kiss me standing. Good kissing. No problem using tongues. Enjoyed this while looking at her body in the mirror. She then undresses me slowly kissing my body as she moves down. Very attentive and all clothes neatly hung on the hat stand !

Cock sucking was good. Head and balls all done. No deepthroat or gagging. So not great but good and at any pace you like. We lay on the bed, lots of kissing and entwined bodies before I went down on her and licked her out. Very wet and clean. I should say she does a lot of gentle gasps and moans. From the oral I could understand this but it started as soon as I touched her so as my hands don’t have built in vibrators I know this was fake. All part of the job she would say to make you feel like a King.

She asked did I want to use a toy. Sure. So out came a vibrating dildo and I enjoyed rubbing her clip and shoving it up her as she squirmed around panting and moaning on her back.

Put on the condom and got into her in missionary. Tight feeling. Good sight looking at her pretty face contorted and grabbing the bed cover in fake pleasure as I started to build up the rhythm. Flipped her over and finished in doggy kneeling on the bed. All standard stuff well received. Her bum hole looked sweet but I didn’t ask for anal as I’m sure she doesn’t do that and it was a nice experience so far and I wasn’t looking to push my luck.

She cleans you up with wet wipes then led me naked to the shower. She goes first then invites you in. Gives you a lovely foamy wash down with her hands all over you and up your crack. At times she holds the shower head between her thighs so she can use both hands. I thought about grabbing her but actually enjoyed just standing there and been attended to. Clean towel. Back to bedroom.

Massage starts, although it’s firm she isn’t properly trained and so it’s not that good. However, I was having a very relaxed time so let her continue. She does everything and includes head, legs, feet, hands etc as well the main torso. My one negative was as she was massaging my bum I was expecting her to start the rimming. But it never happened. Maybe she forgot, or rather didn’t fancy it although she had just cleaned it all. If I’d have asked who knows, but I bottled out. My mistake.

Then flips me over for more gentle body kissing and oral without. This was going on for a while and maybe she could tell I wasn’t close to cumming so she did that trick previously reported. She lubes up her hand and with her in facing cowgirl position takes your cock under her pussy and into her bum cheeks. Keeping her hand in place to provide a tunnel of hand and her cheeks she rides you and grabs your chest with her free hand. Yep that did it. Spunked somewhere round the back of her, I didn’t care where but it felt horny with her looking deep into my eyes.

Second assisted shower same as last, but with even weaker legs now for me.

Dried off and chatted - she is fun and told me she was going to eat now with ‘her friend who she shares flat with as she is a great cook’ confirming that was Ariel.

Positives
Genuine, pretty and willing Thai
Professional comms and service
Enjoyable assisted showers
Safe central London flat
Hatstand (never thought I use that word in a UKP report)

Neutral
No rimming but I didn’t push it
Shower room a bit sad. I now see she has moved to Earl’s Court, shame as venue suited me.

Would I return? Yes for a professional guaranteed good punt. Maybe after Ariel then I can compare. If Ariel is still in this venue then is a definite for Ariel first.

Hidden Image/Members Only