Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Busty Monica - Hoxton  (Read 3561 times)

16 review(s) for Sexy_Monica_xxx (10 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

geeze

Met Monica in a place in Hoxton, about 2 weeks ago.

She's certainly a milf ,polish milf. I read previously she may have a bit of belly ,this is true and when she's dressed in lingerie it's noticeable. However, not something focused on during the punt. She's a milf after all , gets away with it.

Done half an hour with her when we got going.

Did mention my size to Monica before the meet and she agreed , she was still in shock when she finally saw it though.  She agreed to carry on after thinking it through.

Did missionary with her , bit of doggy , some side fucking and blowjob. Considering my size Monica took it well. One of Monica's best aspects were her eyes beautiful to look at as I pounded her. Fucking her as she lay flat forward on the bed was great.

Monica's BJ was a bit teethy at times , didn't bother me though, she could take some mouth fucking. After some doggy I finished off in her mouth.

Overall I found her to be very eager to please.

If you are looking for a good passionate milf, she's good for it.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 05:59:44 pm by geeze »

geeze

Is it this one?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi Goldfinch

Yes that's her that third photo on the right on her profile were she's laying down really sold her for me.

She's a very fun, passionate Wg.

Offline Goldfinch

Hi Goldfinch

Yes that's her that third photo on the right on her profile were she's laying down really sold her for me.

She's a very fun, passionate Wg.

Cheers for confirming. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the review,glad you had a good time. :hi:

Offline Ozy84

OP how old are you? You sound about 16!  :thumbsdown:

You do not need to chat shit about your cock, we are here to hear and read about the wg. We will not be gasping at your description of your bits.

3 years a member and 3 posts, 2 of which are a story about the monster you keep in your boxers. Are you gay or bi by any chance? Do you think your cock will get bigger the more you say its big?

:unknown:

geeze

You do not need to chat shit about your cock, we are here to hear and read about the wg. We will not be gasping at your description of your bits.

3 years a member and 3 posts, 2 of which are a story about the monster you keep in your boxers. Are you gay or bi by any chance? Do you think your cock will get bigger the more you say its big?

Hello

I'm not aware I'm not allowed to mention my size , I think it important for well endowed punters who sometimes as in my experience can be denied full service i.e vaginal and just offered BJ or have a wg constantly bicker about size.

I think your protest is uncalled for.

My cock will not get bigger it is big.

Anyone who doesn't want to deal with this issue would  find my post helpful.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 06:33:32 pm by geeze »

Offline Ozy84

Hello

I'm not aware I'm not allowed to mention my size , I think it important for well endowed punters who sometimes as in my experience can be denied full service i.e vaginal and just offered BJ or have a wg constantly bicker about size.

No beef geeze, JMO.

Offline BillGoldberg

Hello

Yep
It can be a problem, and these are very valid points

It's pure pragmatism and nothing to do with bragging

Offline horsa

Hello

how big is it? girth and length  :thumbsup:

Offline Ozy84

Yep
It can be a problem, and these are very valid points

It's pure pragmatism and nothing to do with bragging

IYO

Offline last_days_of_logan

Hello

i completely agree with the part in bold.

actually i considered starting a thread on advise from Axelrod called "size queens" i.e those that fuck up services with the excuse "too big" whether or not the person is big or not

how big is it? girth and length  :thumbsup:

unfortunately the guy has opened the door indeed .... what is "BIG" to him? might actually be small or average with the WG making more excuses not to perform

IYO

then its more factual than you think. More so that the WG doesn't want to work or put the extra effort in. lets be real...women can give birth so its not like there is a package that cant get through...but WG will be like "not feeling the need to put that much effort in right now" and tell the punter 'no thanks'

edit: I sort of understand what you mean though...i have just read the guy's first review :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

unless he is 14 inches plus then somethings off in his first reviw lol the part where he was like "she did sooo well, she took HALF my dick" right there just doing the math....brother would have to be 12 inches minimum otherwise the working girl is just being lazy
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 11:37:36 am by last_days_of_logan »

Offline Ozy84

edit: I sort of understand what you mean though...i have just read the guy's first review :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Thank you!

I did my research before i wrote my initial comment  :cool:

As much as it’s completely obvious that helpful comments about a wg’s ability to take a ‘big’ cock are welcome, its a fine line between reading sentence after sentence of bollocks about how a whores jaw dropped when she saw it. Its laughable and unnecessary.

But as you have read, some punters probably enjoy all the oh she fainted when she saw my cock because it was so big comments.

Anydays, happy punting! Peace!  :music:

geeze

It's really funny how touchy people are about what people choose to mention in their reviews lol. I will continue giving whatever info I see fit , you go ahead and continue being petty.

Perhaps the small cock brigade just feels a tad insecure , well well. Not here to give out cuddles to you.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 01:58:54 pm by geeze »

It's really funny how touchy people are about what people choose to mention in their reviews lol. I will continue giving whatever info I see fit , you go ahead and continue being petty.

Perhaps the small cock brigade just feels a tad insecure , well well. Not here to give out cuddles to you.

the first review did feel like a mills and boons novel from a male perspective  :D....not much so the second one

what are the numbers? are you new to punting? you probably are in a situation where services are being held up so the working girl can get an easy 30 mins / 1 hour...

and btw dont get offended / take it personally. i had more than a couple of  funny comments about my reviews as i too have had WGs "complain" about size. but the longer i have been in this ting (only really about 17 months in) along with advise from axelrod and bassman and santana and peter purves....i have quickly found that size is not actually an issue for like 95% of working girls as much as they would rather have easy money than tough money. They can do it, they just dont want to.
i personally have found a way around it and since then the negatives and refusals are minimal

:timeout: also this here doesn't really help  :(

geeze

I don't really care ,not here to please anyone. I will write in whatever style I see fit and mention what I want.

I don't really care ,not here to please anyone. I will write in whatever style I see fit and mention what I want.

fair play mate

i personally appreciate the size mention and stuff. i see nothing wrong with it and it gives me a good barometer as to who 'might' be off limits for me too. i say 'might' cause our issues might not apply to one another.

geeze

In terms of numbers, wasn't something I kept count of but I have now done 5 reviews. Outside that I probably saw 5 more which I will not post reviews for, no point. Only posted reviews for 2 of my best old punts. These were over a couple years which shows you I'm not really that busy with punts, I'm on and off with it.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 03:03:15 pm by geeze »

In terms of numbers, wasn't something I kept count of but I have now done 5 reviews. Outside that I probably saw 5 more which I will not post reviews for, no point. Only posted reviews for 2 of my best old punts. These were over a couple years which shows you I'm not really that busy with punts, I'm on and off with it.

no no my punting brother....those weren't the numbers i was talking about :D
dont get me wrong....if there is anything 'wierder' than telling someone you dick size measurement (length and girth) .. its someone actually ASKING for it   :lol:

geeze

no no my punting brother....those weren't the numbers i was talking about :D
dont get me wrong....if there is anything 'wierder' than telling someone you dick size measurement (length and girth) .. its someone actually ASKING for it   :lol:

Those numbers are not something I will mention , I found it odd I was even asked. Not really looking to brag , think some just took my review wrong, that's their perspective.

Offline Ozy84

Those numbers are not something I will mention , I found it odd I was even asked. Not really looking to brag , think some just took my review wrong, that's their perspective.

Oh FFS! You cant not tell now, you’ve written a song and had a dance about it so come on, spit it out!  :D

How big is the cock that all these girls are shocked at seeing? If you think the review is helpful for punters who have similiar problems then surely giving a size would further help as they could compare to themselves.

It must have to be strapped in for a wg to have only fitted half of it in  :lol:

geeze

Oh FFS! You cant not tell now, you’ve written a song and had a dance about it so come on, spit it out!  :D

How big is the cock that all these girls are shocked at seeing? If you think the review is helpful for punters who have similiar problems then surely giving a size would further help as they could compare to themselves.

It must have to be strapped in for a wg to have only fitted half of it in  :lol:

You accused me of being gay before perhaps a mirror would help you.

Offline Tempest

You must be really bored in life. Read the review, thank him and move on.

OP I see nothing wrong in your review and as someone who has experienced the "you're too big" line enough times, this was indeed helpful.

Offline misterali

Sorry geeze you really put yourself in this situation.

For the "too big crew", would you not want to know what he's working with so as you can measure up to the review of the girl and ensure where you would be on that scale?

As for the "small brigade" with their penis envy, why would they envy the fact that they have a much less rejection rate and can fit their whole cock in a wg??? As a matter of fact they are quite the opposite!

As for the "Goldilocks gang" we are enjoying the popcorn and watching this unfold.

Sorry geeze you really put yourself in this situation.

For the "too big crew", would you not want to know what he's working with so as you can measure up to the review of the girl and ensure where you would be on that scale?

As for the "small brigade" with their penis envy, why would they envy the fact that they have a much less rejection rate and can fit their whole cock in a wg??? As a matter of fact they are quite the opposite!

As for the "Goldilocks gang" we are enjoying the popcorn and watching this unfold.

i think the whole thing was a misunderstanding.

OP meant nothing by it in fact i think it was indeed helpful
Ozy84 also wasnt being personal but rather just highlighting what to me was a quite funny 1st review previously done by OP...just that unfortunately it was in a tiny bit of a patronising / condescending tone.

hopefully we can all move on and work out whether or not this girl can even take anything more than 3 inches

Offline hornyguylondon

I've always given a girl 12 inches -just fuck them 4 times with your 3 incher..... :yahoo:

Offline misterali

I've always given a girl 12 inches -just fuck them 4 times with your 3 incher..... :yahoo:
I heard it's the first two inches that counts :lol: :lol: