Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VICKY - London Street sauna ( Edinburgh ) LSS - WALKED !  (Read 4366 times)

Offline hmscossack

LSS - 41 London St, Edinburgh EH3 6LX

This was a car crash of a sauna visit , which was a return to LSS by me to try out Vicky , the Polish Blonde and was a perfect example of
hope over reality - and my thinking that surely things must be better than the last time - I fancied the lovely Blonde Vicky from my last visit .

I entered and saw there were  only 3 ladies on duty - Vicky , Candice ( an EE dark haired Girl ) and a small Thai Lady ( I forgot her name ) .
I paid my entrance fee for an hour ( £ 35 ) and at first things went well , the 3 ladies were friendly and Vicky even smiled and offered me a Coffee .
I point out there were no customers at all - and the place was empty .

I booked Vicky for an Hour with Scott , the receptionist - and that was when the Hostile Atmosphere started -
with Vicky giving me deadly looks ( no idea why this happened - I really have no clue ) when I tried to start a conversation - and making the sign of the cross
( as if she was in for torture - or execution ) - hardly conducive to a good sauna experience .
If she hoped I missed this , she was wrong .

I went for a Shower before the intended punt determined to ignore this and then returned to the Lounge and this was when it really got spoiled for me  .
I sat down with my Towel around my waist , and observed that Vicky had got her self a large mug of Coffee , so I politely said I will
wait till you have finished it , as I am in no rush . I said this in a friendly manner , I add .
I got a vicious reprimand from her , that ' I am not her employer and she will take her fucking time anyway ' .

This was the final straw , and I told her to her face she was rude and ignorant , and she can forget the booking , and I was frankly angry - and upset .
I was going to book Candice for a few minutes at first
then thought , no way am I taking this , I am getting out of here , and asked Scott for a refund , which I got no problem at all .
Scott tried to talk me into staying and taking another girl , and made no attempt to impose some discipline on this member of his staff .

I told Vicky in front of Scott , that I don't know what her problem was , but I am not going to be treated like dirt and put up with it .
I then walked out in complete disgust - needless to say I will never , ever , be going back to LSS .

So this was my equivalent of the ' Ruby Challenge ' and I can point out I failed miserably , and clearly got treated like any other punter
( which is fine - as it taught me a lesson - I am nothing special ) and that when in doubt , walk .
I followed my gut instinct and knew the supposed booked hour in the Room , would be hell on earth .
London Street Sauna - one to avoid - yet again .
please note I have never experienced this treatment in any of the other 4 Saunas in Edinburgh .

Offline FBman78

Good decision mate, more people willing to take their money back and walk will result in a better service eventually.

Offline Haulder

Was Vicky formerly Paula at Blair St. and Newtown?
If so she always had an attitude but usually delivered once you got her in the room.

I appreciate the info you're giving about the saunas. Ignore the trolls or mock them they can't handle that.

Offline Squire Haggard

I've visited LSS many times between 1993 and 2015. I've never had an experience like the OP. I've had worse in the Ambassador in 1993/4 and never returned. Its really sad that a  place that used to have such a great atmosphere in the lounge, and in the rooms, has come to this. I hope that things improve and that LSS does not suffer the same fate as the Ambassador and Gemini, and close.

Offline Matrix

Ignore the trolls or mock them they can't handle that.

Best to report them, Chief.

Offline willie loman

Well done you, don't imagine it will change matters, they have had a problem managing the place for as long as ive been going, around 12 years.

Offline pilgrim

Good on you.  Glad to see the management gave you your money back with no qualms.  Hopefully he will address her attitude on a one to one basis.

If more people did this when things go sour it would hopefully improve the service.

Offline foreverchanges

Well done you, don't imagine it will change matters, they have had a problem managing the place for as long as ive been going, around 12 years.

Yup...ever since Ricky & Justin headed Down Under. They would have given the lass her marching orders with an attitude like that.

Offline Marmalade

Yup...ever since Ricky & Justin headed Down Under. They would have given the lass her marching orders with an attitude like that.

Very true. And not forgetting the old guy who always pretended to be pissed. He kept the girls on their toes pretty adroitly as well.

The incident described by the OP — who I notice has made a pretty good independent coverage of the saunas here — is another nail in the coffin for LSS. No, I don’t think it will change. But the incident was outrageous even by LSS standards.

Offline Matrix

Very true. And not forgetting the old guy who always pretended to be pissed. He kept the girls on their toes pretty adroitly as well.

That'll have been the previous owner, Davie.

Offline Marmalade

That'll have been the previous owner, Davie.

Yeah I thought that was his name. Great bloke. Best run sauna ‘concierge’ I can ever recall.

Offline hmscossack

The incident described by the OP — who I notice has made a pretty good independent coverage of the saunas here — is another nail in the coffin for LSS. No, I don’t think it will change. But the incident was outrageous even by LSS standards.
The best proof I can provide that I was there on the day in question - the Calling Card that you can only get when you enter the lounge of LSS
Hidden Image/Members Only

and I hasten to add, I have a total lack of any personal vendetta against LSS - this was sadly the second time , where its clear the working girls run the establishment
and are clearly ruining it , the management are in serious risk of having this place close . This is the worst run Sauna I have visited in Edinburgh ( Carol's is better )
My review is totally genuine and I stand by it .

One Final Proof that I was  actually inside LSS this week , the second shower on the right ( of 4 ) has no door handle on the inside ( its missing ) so you can't close it from the inside .
I had to move to another Shower Cubicle .
and there is a large strip of silicone sealant hanging down from this door in question .

And when you get actual praise from Marmalade himself - for your reviews - its a mark of excellence  ( thank you . sir )
I rest my case about LSS  .

Offline Marmalade

I’m only giving comments, but it was sincerely meant. Saw no reason at all to doubt your veracity and have had major fights with the place in the past over one or two of my own reviews.

It’s also, unpleasant though it is to admit, a bonus (for the rest of us) that you were able to write the report (I assume) as a non-resident of this city. I know it’s a serious issue for some posters that if you are a regular at one of the saunas it gets harder and harder to maintain anonymity. I stayed away from LSS for quite a while after the blow-back from a negative review I left. And at BSS, the supposed owner has been known to ‘warn’ the girls when he thinks a critical poster walks through the door. I don’t think it affects the attitude of the best performers but it certainly can make for a less than good atmosphere to kick off.

I don’t see why a negative review of one girl should affect a prossie who is self-confident about the high standards of her service in the room, but it probably sets some others on edge, and just as bad if the pals of a negatively reviewed girl wants to ‘stand up for all prossies’.

The point I wish they’d realise is that we, as punters, are the ones who experience what a prossie’s service is like: not her pals. She may even be a great ‘friend’, and good at her job to ‘all sppearances’, but absolutely awful in terms of what punters actually experience.

I hope the other girls in the lounge that witnessed the abuse directed to you will learn something positive, and make an extra effort with their own manners. As for the ones who weren’t there, you may well be the ‘devil incarnate’.

I really hope she got a telling off or the boot, but she probably won’t have. Under the old management it was more or less a three strikes policy (more than two complaints and they were out).

Contrary to some public opinion, punters don’t have any grudge against prossies. They’re prossies — no more, no less. Not worth getting worked up about. (Unlike most prossies, punters have real lives and a lot more important things to think about.) But when it comes to how we spend our money we are entitled to be careful spenders. We’re not a charitable organisation here to provide immigrants with dollops of cash just because they have kids to feed. If they do well, we say so. If they do bad, we say so.  Simple and scientific.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed your time and your ‘tour’ overall in our fair city.  :drinks:

Offline ruggedscot

I wonder if LSS will ever regain its past splendour. It was the best and I mean was. The sauna was a place to go relax and see who was on, there was always plenty of decent girls and it was busy. Trouble is that its not busy now and it is no where good as what it was.

There were some superstars there and they knew what it was about, sex. no one goes in there for anything other than a good fuck. its whats its about and no one was under any illusion that it was anything else but a ride. Davie was a good guy, run it with this in mind and made sure that it was only ever good girls, any girl that didn't provide the London street standard was very quickly binned. No faffing about.

Ricky was another of the old school - wanted to ensure that the guys enjoyed themselves and they kept coming back. I would have spent a load in there over the years shooting ma load. Then the rot set in, it quickly out of favour and that was when the way it was run for the guys changed. 

sad times indeed. not been in there for a while and the girls there no longer interest as they have rules and wont do this wont do that and not keen on working to the London street standard anymore.

Lisa where are you ? Yes I know you have passed on but if I was asked to name the best girl that id seen in a sauna it would have been Lisa and it would have been in London Street and that would have been a good 20 years or so ago. that girl did it all and then some. oral without, cim and even anal when you got to know her. a couple of hours in the room was well worth the extra. what a lass.

just wish those great times would come back.

Offline foreverchanges

I wonder if LSS will ever regain its past splendour. It was the best and I mean was. The sauna was a place to go relax and see who was on, there was always plenty of decent girls and it was busy. Trouble is that its not busy now and it is no where good as what it was.

There were some superstars there and they knew what it was about, sex. no one goes in there for anything other than a good fuck. its whats its about and no one was under any illusion that it was anything else but a ride. Davie was a good guy, run it with this in mind and made sure that it was only ever good girls, any girl that didn't provide the London street standard was very quickly binned. No faffing about.

Ricky was another of the old school - wanted to ensure that the guys enjoyed themselves and they kept coming back. I would have spent a load in there over the years shooting ma load. Then the rot set in, it quickly out of favour and that was when the way it was run for the guys changed. 

sad times indeed. not been in there for a while and the girls there no longer interest as they have rules and wont do this wont do that and not keen on working to the London street standard anymore.

Lisa where are you ? Yes I know you have passed on but if I was asked to name the best girl that id seen in a sauna it would have been Lisa and it would have been in London Street and that would have been a good 20 years or so ago. that girl did it all and then some. oral without, cim and even anal when you got to know her. a couple of hours in the room was well worth the extra. what a lass.

just wish those great times would come back.

For all Davie was the owner and Ricky/Justin were the 'bosses' it was really Lisa who ran the place...she was the link figure between the management and the lasses. I remember when the current owner Michelle was the receptionist and during a rare quiet period asked 3 girls to sort the towels out but they ignored her so Lisa simply said,"You've beentold once you wont get told again now MOVE!!"....and they did!
She once said to me that she appreciated that the customers were paying a lot of money and it was her job to make sure they had the time of their life and left with a smile on their face....Amen to that.

I often imagine what LSS would have been like now had Lisa been running the show....one things for certain Vicky would have been looking for another job thats for certain.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 11:24:47 am by foreverchanges »

Offline Matrix

As long as Michele makes enough a week to cover her expenses, they won't change. She's as daft as a brush. Her sister ran the place better.

Offline ruggedscot

Yes Lisa was the one that held the show together. What they have there now is a place run for the girls and that is why it is piss poor. has to be run for the guys and then it would be somewhere worth going again, but as long as it is run for the girls it will be poor. compared to BSS, there is no contest, could you imagine LSS being run like BSS or even NTS ?

I dont punt as often as what I used to, would have been in LSS several times a month, even the atmosphere was good back then. chill in the lounge sweat it in the sauna and then fun in the room. some great fun was had and the lassies worked hard to please the guys.

have been in a few times since and hoped that it would be better but it never is. and its looking a bit run down now. but back then in the good times there was always a good selection of girls, students and some amazing looking girls, ones that well were well out of league but a few pounds levelled the field. Some great memories of some well horny times in that place. just wish it would gome back.

Lsssauna

Hmscossack

Firstly I would like to take the opportunity to apologies to yourself regarding the negative experience you encountered within our premises.

I would like you to know your complaint was taken seriously and Vicky was Indeed disciplined and as a result is no longer with us.

We pride ourself at lss on treating customers with upmost respect, providing a friendly environment which allows customers to enjoy their experience

LSS

Offline auldie63

We pride ourself at lss on treating customers with upmost respect, providing a friendly environment which allows customers to enjoy their experience
LSS
Not according to what seems to be the consensus of opinion among the punters who have visited your premises recently and posted their feelings on here.  :blush:
The opinion seems to be that if you don't get your act in order at the hurry up your business is not long for this world!  :hi:

Offline Hooples cat

Well, saunas replying to threads now. That's new-unless I've missed it before.

At first blush it's a good thing-for obvious reasons. But, if punters get too pulled in to the back and forth it'll greatly increase the chances of sauna punters being recognised on here. Somebody posted just the other day about that being an issue, even without this new development.

Offline chinafan

Her attitude and the way she spoke to you is what you'd expect from some fucking Rom prossie. Shocking.

Offline Marmalade

I posted this on another thread. Fair do’s to LSS issuing a polite apology but honestly, it used to be the best establishment around. It still has the nicest facilities. Its a crying shame that the current management are not really making the most of it. A negative review is not a condemnation of the venue, or of all the girls there, some of whom try to do a decent job, but somehow doing something to improve the overall standard of service would really be so appreciated by so many punters.

Generally speaking, and just a few thoughts ...

It’s utterly ridiculous and generally counterproductive for a seller to complain about a customer. It’s best to read a review in silence and not engage.

Counterproductive:
Argue with the reviewer, try to justify yourself.
Make a mental note of the reviewer and try to give him a hard time.
Slate the review site.

All the above have zero bonuses for the business.

Good business all want to find positive ways of working.

So what are the positives?

They are suggestions, but maybe have a read and see what you think...

Productive:
# When you’re feeling calm, read the review carefully.
# Ask yourself if you think there was anything in it that was justified, resolve to improve the service offered.
# If the review appears to be fake or unjustified, leave it to other purchasers to reach that conclusion (purchasers are not entirely stupid, particularly over time).
# If the review appears to be unreasonable, for instance complaining about something that was not on offer anyway, resolve to find a way to make it clear to new customers what is and isn’t on offer.
# If the review is positive, try to see what features could be capitalised on (eg reception, ease of communication)
# If certain members of staff consistently receive well-deserved good reviews, value them, see if they can help other staff members, or recruit people with similar qualities.
# If a review highlighted a problem, is it something that could perhaps have been put right more easily at the time? Can management/reception be more receptive to such things as they arise?

Many years ago I used to work in a business where we would meet and get to know the owners of such establishments. They know how to run their business. But bear in mind customers are not your enemies. Or your competitors. They value your existence. If you can consistently give more people, more value for money, everyone benefits. They pay to enjoy and — unless they’ve actually caused a disruption in the premises, which is rare — that’s what you are there to provide. In other words, if they don’t enjoy themselves, that isn’t their fault, they simply haven’t received what they paid for, and it’s useful feedback for you that you can use, if you want to, carefully considered, to always be improving the business, long-term returns and everyone benefits.

A poorly-run business can always pick up customers from passing trade. But UKP is the major player when it comes to reviews, with hundreds of thousands of members. It’s not a flag-waving fan-base: but taken as a whole it upholds honesty and clarity when it comes to value for money. That can and should, I hope, be an incentive to businesses concerned.

Offline hmscossack

Hmscossack

Firstly I would like to take the opportunity to apologies to yourself regarding the negative experience you encountered within our premises.

I would like you to know your complaint was taken seriously and Vicky was Indeed disciplined and as a result is no longer with us.

LSS

Hi
Your very kind apology and comments - are accepted - thank you
as a way of giving you further feedback , can you read my following comments - which are meant to help your business improve - and not harm it ( never my intention )

Can I just point out , that there is still an existing problem with the lounge and the way it is run - you badly need someone else that knows how to run a sauna
and above all , impose some discipline / order and get the nice vibe ( and happiness back ) - that's your number 1 priority , above all else .

Getting rid of one girl , Vicky - will not solve this problem - and I add , I never asked for her to be sacked ( that's your business ) .

I am not an expert , as I have only being going to Edinburgh Saunas for 8 months  ( I am not a resident of Edinburgh ) - but I know Edinburgh very well
and your London Street Sauna is the worst run I have encountered -
as I have a fresh pair of eyes to what I have encountered ( twice ) - so I above all , have no bias , or ulterior motives .

thanks
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 10:53:08 am by hmscossack »