Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: centralfeet/poppy69 @ Melissa's  (Read 3874 times)

9 review(s) for Samantha gray (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bristol_lad

Seen her recently. Needed to get directions over the phone as I hadn't been there before. Her voice is extremely sexy on the phone, in person she's an attractive, slim blonde. Decided on 50 quid for owo and covered sex. The owo was very good, excellent technique, knows when to suck (does this well) and when to use her hands. Had sex in a couple of positions, now this wasn't the best or the worst I've had. Now it may be because you're only allowed to do this in a couple of positions (missionary or doggy) or because there's no kissing allowed so it just didn't feel very intimate. Think I just prefer a gfe now tbh. Then it was off with the condom with a handjob to finish. This was great as well.

Her overall demeanor is very business like. Think I'd just prefer a little more intimacy when punting. I think if I had to see her again I'd just go with the owo for 30 quid. Overall I'll put this down as a good but could've been a fantastic punt for me, if the intimacy/gfe that you get with other girls was there (think cassandra).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Daffodil

Thanks for the review.

The big problem with this girl is she advertises bareback, but then lies about offering it when asked. Absolute bollocks  :thumbsdown:

Offline Daffodil

By the way, poppy is a member here and was logged in yesterday. Funny she didn't wish to comment on this thread  :rolleyes:

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider
no more comments to make on the "bb" and me....its been discussed many many times.... :thumbsdown:

Offline TerryTibbs

Seen her recently. Needed to get directions over the phone as I hadn't been there before. Her voice is extremely sexy on the phone, in person she's an attractive, slim blonde. Decided on 50 quid for owo and covered sex. The owo was very good, excellent technique, knows when to suck (does this well) and when to use her hands. Had sex in a couple of positions, now this wasn't the best or the worst I've had. Now it may be because you're only allowed to do this in a couple of positions (missionary or doggy) or because there's no kissing allowed so it just didn't feel very intimate. Think I just prefer a gfe now tbh. Then it was off with the condom with a handjob to finish. This was great as well.

Her overall demeanor is very business like. Think I'd just prefer a little more intimacy when punting. I think if I had to see her again I'd just go with the owo for 30 quid. Overall I'll put this down as a good but could've been a fantastic punt for me, if the intimacy/gfe that you get with other girls was there (think cassandra).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I still think this girl is seriously under rated.

She has a super body, great attitude and is very pretty.

£40 for half an hour is a bargain....I would pay that just to chat to her!

Just wanted to say...again....!

Terry  :timeout

Offline TerryTibbs

I still think this girl is seriously under rated.

She has a super body, great attitude and is very pretty.

£40 for half an hour is a bargain....I would pay that just to chat to her!

Just wanted to say...again....!

Terry  :timeout

Wow......£30 for a full service booking today!

Wish I had more time at the moment!

Terry

Offline bristolrob

Is there a door fee to pay on top of the £30? That seems so insanely cheap.

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider
hi...there is no door fee...just a honest genuine service

Offline Daffodil

no more comments to make on the "bb" and me....its been discussed many many times.... :thumbsdown:

Yes, I'm sure somebody who is misleading about doing bb doesn't want it discussed further  :rolleyes:

Problem is is that it's not for you to decide  :hi:

James999

If she's as good as some say then why does she have to offer such low prices, most good ones build regulars and don't need to slash prices to attract new punters, unless of course it's related to the bareback issues that were also mentioned  :hi: