Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ina--WeChat (South Kensington)  (Read 934 times)

Offline James42London

Contacted through WeChat, so no phone number unfortunately. Still showing up there at present. In a well-known building near South Kensington station. Not sure about parking nearby, and plenty of ATM's as well. Several apartments in the building being refurbed, so lots of open doors and workers on the long walk from the main entrance.

Paid £80 for 30 minutes, although she seemed confused about that when I got there--said it was 90, I showed her the exchange online and she was fine with it, but may have underperformed due to that. English was fine. She's about 5'4, reasonably attractive face although wearing no makeup, probably 7.5/10 or so. Nice body, cute small ass. B cups with very nice nipples, although she claimed they're very sensitive--really hesitant to have them touched.

Perfunctory covered oral (without was extra and not worth it I figured), she shifted towards a 69 position, which was promising, but then pulled away slightly as I moved my head, so as to make it clear she wasn't really up for RO.  After about 5 minutes of this, she asked 'fuck now' and I indicated ok, moved through various position--missionary, CG, RCG, doggy, but no kissing and didn't really want my hands on her tits or nipples.

Finished, cleaned up and got out of there. Wouldn't recommend

Offline AlTerminator

How did you find her details to use wechat? Got a link?

Offline Jonestown

Sounds like the usual chinese CC bodger with a just give me the money & fuck off mission statement.

Offline deantannn

Could you please share her wechat ID? it can be used as identification since they usually do not have a site.

Offline JayEZ2K

Contacted through WeChat...
How do you find a WG on a messenger app like that? Do they advertise or you just contact seedy looking profiles?

Was the negative due to poor service? Was it mechanical, or cold or something? Or just too vanilla? Did she rush you to cum and leave?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 10:46:37 pm by JayEZ2K »

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
How do you find a WG on a messenger app like that? Do they advertise or you just contact seedy looking profiles?

Was the negative due to poor service? Was it mechanical, or cold or something? Or just too vanilla? Did she rush you to cum and leave?

It’s easy to find them in London when you have the App. They are the young photoshopped girls who advertise a mssg, mass, mas, they can’t actually say the word though.

Normally £120 for Massage, BJ and full sex. They’re  more than likely aren’t the girl in the photo but sometimes your lucky.

I get messages from ones I have been before telling me about new girls just arrived so obviously managed profiles. If you find a really nice girl get her personal Wechat ID and number as they will see you outside of the agency.

Offline JayEZ2K

It’s easy to find them in London when you have the App...
Thanks for the tips. I remember a girl showed me the app, so I guess she wanted to exchange contact info on there.

Are these girls mostly exclusive to wechat, or as you say, some are also with agencies but also use wechat for independent work. I'm just wondering if there is a decent pool of girls that I haven't found on AdultWork.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the tips. I remember a girl showed me the app, so I guess she wanted to exchange contact info on there.

Are these girls mostly exclusive to wechat, or as you say, some are also with agencies but also use wechat for independent work. I'm just wondering if there is a decent pool of girls that I haven't found on AdultWork.

I haven’t noticed them on AW, but more likely similar agency girls that are on Vivastreet as they operate from the familiar well known London locations.
There are some independent students on there but really hard to find

Like vivastreet it is a game of chance but you do unearth the occasional gem.

Strangely enough I met the cutest Brazilian on there a few weeks ago and waiting for her to return to the Uk again.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 08:13:39 am by Kev40ish »

Offline James42London

Hi,

Sorry, WeChat ID is Ina199402.  And to confirm, she was uninterested and just trying to get me in and out as quickly as possible. Cold and unresponsive. I've used WeChat elsewhere--use the Discover Nearby function.