Author Topic: Simona - Pink Ladies Gateshead  (Read 3604 times)

Offline roboeggman

This is a difficult one to decide on whether it's a negative or a neutral, since the meeting with Simona was great, but everything surrounding the agency was pretty diabolically shit.

Comms - I was in Gateshead and got a very sudden itch that needed scratching. I initially fancied booking with Autumn so I text the agency number and asked for more specific info on where she was. Turned out to be a little too far so I asked to book with Simona asap. Great, got given address and price for the half at £50.

Location -
pretty standard digs for Gateshead that I've seen, not overlooked and you can park in the street round the back. Inside is pretty bare walled and the room has a very distinctive 'work room' vibe.

Girl - Simona herself is really attractive, Vivastreet pictures are a lot more true to life than her agency pics. Agency makes her out to be 27, and her own vivastreet ad says she's 28, but I'd say she's early to mid 30s. She's really slim with smooth skin and her tattoos look good. She smiled at me and kissed me as I came in too which is always welcome as some girls seem to want to get it over with. She's listed as 5'7" but seems way shorter to me, and I'm not exactly tall myself. If you like small slim girls I think you'll like her.

Problems started once I tried to sort out the paperwork and was told I was £10 short. I had told her that I was told by text(and showed her) that it was £50. She insisted that it was £60 so I asked if she wouldn't mind phoning someone to sort it out. On the phone to 'Steve' I can hear him tell her that he told me £60 and she tells him she's seen the text. I hear him tell her there's "nothing he can do about it". I stayed as civil as I could and asked if I could speak to him, so she gives me her phone and 'Steve' tells me that the rate has been £60 since February. Excellent, so why would he tell me the wrong figure? He's fully admitting that it was his fault: "typing era" as he puts it. Still, there's nothing he can do(like maybe just taking a £10 hit because of his own fuck up?) so he asks to put Simona back on and tells her to cancel the booking. Incredibly reluctantly, and something I know I'll never do again, I give her the extra tenner I had on me and go ahead with the booking.

As much as I was fucked off with the agency, I couldn't take it out on this girl. I put on my best smile and did my best to act like nothing had happened.

Meeting proper - this bit I actually enjoyed. Had a quick shower and came out in my towel to Simona knelt on the bed rubbing herself. Kissing is good; I believe she's a smoker but you can't taste it on her, and she had a nice way of running her nails all over you while she kissed. We strip each other off to reveal her small but pretty tits, all over I'd say her body is pretty great. Started with oral, got asked with or without and I went without. Enjoyed a bit of this before picking her up and continuing with some standing 69. Pussy is fresh and her lips are neither overly big or completely hidden, good amount to play with. Threw her on the bed and on with the condom to start some doggy and pile-driving. Having been pretty quiet up until now she started to get very vocal which I liked. Pounded her from behind until I was done and finished in the blob. Had a great little kiss and laugh on the bed for a minute before I jumped back in the shower and was off. Despite a horrible start to the booking the actual events themselves were pretty great!

Still though, after having thought about it again after the last couple of weeks I know I did the wrong thing in coughing up. Yes, I had been on the website myself so I could have checked the rates, but I didn't. Agencies, in my experience, will usually mention it in the confirmation which is what happened. Though I do blame myself for not checking and even then not asking if that was correct I still think the majority of the blame is with the agency in this case. I've even thought about seeing Simona as an indy but if I'm never using this agency again then I'm not going to see girls who are represented by it. There's too many other options for me to bother with her again.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Bit of a read - jist of it is this agency is shit and the guy on the phone was a cunt.

Offline shaft10

Not sure how I'd have rated that myself to be honest as the punt was good but the agency shit, I suppose it's the overall experience.... I rarely if ever use agencies myself. Other members will advise. Thanks for the review anyway. Pics on Vivastreet look nothing like agency pics which have clearly been photoshopped to fuck  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Many thanks for the review Robo,  :thumbsup: :drinks: 

Sorry to hear of the way you were treated by said agency, but there have been other reviews/threads on here about the sickening attitude that they have towards the "Customers" who use their agency.  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Totally agree with you that the "Agency" is shite,  :thumbsup: but as for the guy on the phone "Being a Cunt" totally wrong............. :scare:

Coz a Cunt has a purpose in life.............  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online waynekerr600

I'd have let her cancel with the agency and then immediately booked her independent so she could keep the commission.

After all she had suddenly become free.

Online johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
I'd have let her cancel with the agency and then immediately booked her independent so she could keep the commission.

After all she had suddenly become free.

Only £40 via vivastreet, save yourself £20  :thumbsup:

Offline CELICA GT

I'd have let her cancel with the agency and then immediately booked her independent so she could keep the commission.

After all she had suddenly become free.
Good point, but the main point is never use this agency  :hi:

Online waynekerr600

Good point, but the main point is never use this agency  :hi:

Agreed

Offline Sar-Major

Good point, but the main point is never use this agency  :hi:

+2  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
Good point, but the main point is never use this agency  :hi:

+3  :thumbsup:

Offline datwabbit

The one good point about this agency was that its rates were at the magic ton figure. Now it's the same as the rest, it just doesn't meet their quality.

Notice that not many on the books.

(Mind you - she's only £80 as an indie)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 02:27:33 pm by datwabbit »

Offline MasterChief

She may be cheaper as an indie but she does charge extra for OWO that brings her prices to the same as PL rates, so unless you like OW same price!

Online waynekerr600

She may be cheaper as an indie but she does charge extra for OWO that brings her prices to the same as PL rates, so unless you like OW same price!

True but no commission to the agency. Although she does have a negative from me for bumping an independent booking presumably for an agency one

Offline roboeggman

I'd have let her cancel with the agency and then immediately booked her independent so she could keep the commission.

After all she had suddenly become free.

I actually did ask this, but she mentioned something about having to keep the house free while she was working for the agency? I don't know but maybe she advertises as an indy from a different house?

Someone else mentioned charging for owo too which is a pet hate of mine.

Offline Slaine

Pretty shitty behaviour by the agency considering it was them who fucked up the price  :dash:

Also the agency pics are photo-shopped to death  :scare:

Offline MasterChief

I actually did ask this, but she mentioned something about having to keep the house free while she was working for the agency? I don't know but maybe she advertises as an indy from a different house?

Someone else mentioned charging for owo too which is a pet hate of mine.

Yeah, I believe PL don’t charge them rent just commission so that makes sense

Online waynekerr600

Yeah, I believe PL don’t charge them rent just commission so that makes sense

Does make sense but doesn't she work agency and indie at the same time? I think that's how I got bumped.

That said PL really did come across as such a shitty agency. It could have been a chance for them to get a good bit of PR for a change by honoring the price and sacrificing £10 commission.

Offline MasterChief

Does make sense but doesn't she work agency and indie at the same time? I think that's how I got bumped.

That said PL really did come across as such a shitty agency. It could have been a chance for them to get a good bit of PR for a change by honoring the price and sacrificing £10 commission.
Thats true too, fuck me I dont know :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

Does make sense but doesn't she work agency and indie at the same time? I think that's how I got bumped.

That said PL really did come across as such a shitty agency. It could have been a chance for them to get a good bit of PR for a change by honoring the price and sacrificing £10 commission.

Well even "Bad" publicity is probably better than NO publicity for them. Arsewipes that they are................  :dash: :dash: :dash:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Man from Del Monte

I'd have let her cancel with the agency and then immediately booked her independent so she could keep the commission.

After all she had suddenly become free.
That ^  :lol: