Author Topic: JENIFER SEXY HORNY SLUT (Aka BIG BOOBS JENIFERR) - Stratford E15  (Read 1886 times)


2 review(s) for BIG BOOBS JENIFERR (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Flush

I will keep this simple.

I just came back from a terrible punt, I took one for the team and felt it's only fair I share my experience.

The rack below called on me, I was powerless and against my will made a booking :

External Link/Members Only

The communications were terrible, I tried to book at 4 pm and got a response at 6 pm. I arranged a booking for 8 pm and made my way there. The Madam on the phone had passable English. That should have been the first red flag.

On reaching the location, I gave the Madam a call and she gave me the house number. I made my way to the house and the Jenifer opened the door.

She didn't look like the girl in the pix but she had a huge rack. I brought out my phone to verify that she was the one when she left the room a few minutes. When she returned I confirmed the tattoo on her arm, the size of her tits are exaggerated on the VS profile but her tits are still huge.

I wasn't thinking with my head and made a booking of 1 hour £80. I should have done the usual 30 minutes test drive.

She left the room for a brief minute and came back. She told me to strip in Spanish. (She doesn't understand a word of English).

From here on this was as vanilla a service as I have ever gotten. She gave my john a great tugging and a very toothy BJ. She was trying to force an ejaculation, poor girl little did she know I never come from BJ.

Then we moved on to mish and she used her hand as a vice preventing full penetration. I told her to remove it, she mumbled some s*** in Spanish. I was like f*** it, I started slamming her snatch and was eventually getting in. Then she loosened her hand.

She kept asking me if I have come and I said not yet, then I got tired and told her I wouldn't mind a tit job. She doesn't know what to do with her tits. She told me if I want a tit job that I have to hold them myself and release lol. Let's just say this was a total disaster. Ah well.

To cut the story short, if you see her profile.....DON'T DO IT TO YOURSELF
The temptation is so strong.





Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline last_days_of_logan

she is really racking up the negatives

this is the 3rd negative i have seen of her....never a positive

Offline Brazilian Martian

Funny enough she was presented to me in the line up along with another girl when i went to the peckham brothel, i got into the bedroom with her but i was not feeling her energy so i made my excuses and left.

Sorry about the bad punt

Offline Brazilian Martian

she is really racking up the negatives

this is the 3rd negative i have seen of her....never a positive

Where are the OTHER reviews of her they should all be linked

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Sorry to hear mate, out of interest what breast size is she then?

Cheers
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline last_days_of_logan

Where are the OTHER reviews of her they should all be linked

random posts with her pics where people have been like "was a shite one"

not sure where they are but this is the 3rd sighting i believe of a negative

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
random posts with her pics where people have been like "was a shite one"

not sure where they are but this is the 3rd sighting i believe of a negative

PapaSmurf was meant to review her negatively (Bubble Butt thread)
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline last_days_of_logan

PapaSmurf was meant to review her negatively (Bubble Butt thread)

ah right thats one

there was another one for sure

Offline PapaSmurf

I'm about to post my review too. An yes she will be getting a neg from me.