Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ~ BETHANY ~ - Norwich (tour)  (Read 1408 times)

16 review(s) for ~ BETHANY ~ (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Analist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
130/hour

After backentry's ringing endorsement, I had to try Bethany and luckily managed to book an appointment on the last day of her Norwich tour.
Comms were the usual- a phone call about 20 minutes before the meet to confirm and another one just before with the hotel room number.
When she opened the door, my reaction was Wow! She looks a lot better than I'd expected from the pics, a young fresh-faced vixen ready to get naughty with you. We kissed with tongues while I undressed and then sat on the bed. She immediately knelt down and gave me some fabulous OWO. We then both got on the bed and there was plenty of oral both ways which she definitely enjoyed. Tried lots of positions for sex, and then anal with a well-lubed arse in doggy and then with her lying face-down. I then pulled out, had her get on her front and licked her pussy while she had several orgasms and some squirting. In fact, quite a lot of squirting which we only realised afterwards looking at the size of the wet patch! Finished with more fucking and came while in missionary.
She's the best I've seen in the Gabriella group - up for anything and natural whereas some of the others are more seasoned and professional. 

Offline hawai1

Yeah Bethany is a member of few GB girls ,like Gabriella , all with good reputation so far.
Beth seems to me according to her feedbacks to be very honest and amazing one..
I have not been so far lucky to book her as I always missed her when in my area.
I will come back for any new comment
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

backentry

Analist, Glad you had a great time. Beth is a top notch girl for sure.