Author Topic: London Gangbang Thread  (Read 128991 times)

Offline Setodger

Hiya, if there is still space can you DM me please

Hey all, looking for 3-4 guys for a GB this Friday 16th September with a stunning English babe. Venue booked - London. 5/6pm

Was hoping my main main Jeezy would be about! Let me know who’s keen  :drinks:

Offline workinallweek

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,560
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 33
Never done a gang bang  wondered what the etiquet was?
 as a girl i see is doing one with her friend and has asked me if i would like to attend  ?
   im probably not able to perform due to a health issue but fancy going from a voeristic point of view is this regarded as creepy ?
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline char45

I would ask the organiser, personally I think if you are paying it's up to you but some GB organisers prefer active participants

Never done a gang bang  wondered what the etiquet was?
 as a girl i see is doing one with her friend and has asked me if i would like to attend  ?
   im probably not able to perform due to a health issue but fancy going from a voeristic point of view is this regarded as creepy ?

Offline beemer44

Hey all, looking for 3-4 guys for a GB this Friday 16th September with a stunning English babe. Venue booked - London. 5/6pm

Was hoping my main main Jeezy would be about! Let me know who’s keen  :drinks:

Pm me details. I might be available

Offline Hornycustodian

I'm interested but is it just the one girl?

Offline londonjws

Hey all, looking for 3-4 guys for a GB this Friday 16th September with a stunning English babe. Venue booked - London. 5/6pm

Was hoping my main main Jeezy would be about! Let me know who’s keen  :drinks:

I'm around for this too if you're still looking and would like to PM.

Offline Young_gent14


Offline finn5555

I'm around for this too if you're still looking and would like to PM.

Why would you be interested
1. You don’t punt
2. You can’t PM

 :D

Offline Young_gent14

Why would you be interested
1. You don’t punt
2. You can’t PM

 :D

Some of the things you see on here… :wacko: :lol:

Offline Hornycustodian

Yep - one girl.  :thumbsup:

Alright can u pm me the details? include a pic of the girl please and thanks in advance

Offline Iz88

yeah this is peaking my interest. could you possibly drop me a DM and a pic of the girl please. Thanks

Offline Young_gent14

Apologies chaps I’ve cancelled now, didn’t have enough time to organise - will have to learn how to organize better and maybe leave to the gurus for now!  :dash:

Jeezy, Please teach me sensei!!!  :lol:  :sarcastic:

Offline DrToad

Doing Lola Wild tomorrow (16th Sept) with two others. Will write a review, but knowing how unreliable she is with her comms, things could change.

Offline Young_gent14

Doing Lola Wild tomorrow (16th Sept) with two others. Will write a review, but knowing how unreliable she is with her comms, things could change.

Haha love that son! Let me know how it goes, would deffo be up for getting involved one day  :thumbsup:

Offline notcalledchris

Doing Lola Wild tomorrow (16th Sept) with two others. Will write a review, but knowing how unreliable she is with her comms, things could change.
  have fun and give her one fro  me. 

Offline DrToad


Offline jeezyuk

Apologies chaps I’ve cancelled now, didn’t have enough time to organise - will have to learn how to organize better and maybe leave to the gurus for now!  :dash:

Jeezy, Please teach me sensei!!!  :lol:  :sarcastic:

Organising is headache. Many false starts but the eventual success is worth it

I’m away for a bit, maybe october might try to do one but will see how things go

Keep going all <3

Offline DrToad

Doing Lola Wild tomorrow (16th Sept) with two others. Will write a review, but knowing how unreliable she is with her comms, things could change.

Review is now up.

Offline Hornycustodian

Does any1 know of any groups organising in London with easy transport nearby and not in Sutton? Le boudoir is wank and I've reviewed the one close to earls court. I've found one from twitter that hopefully I'll be going to on Wednesday.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Does any1 know of any groups organising in London with easy transport nearby and not in Sutton? Le boudoir is wank and I've reviewed the one close to earls court. I've found one from twitter that hopefully I'll be going to on Wednesday.

The Bi Fun Club is starting up again in Kings Cross. If you don't care if its a male or female touching your cock then its a good cheap option for group sex. They always have mixture of working girls and swingers at the parties and it can be pretty full on action. I used to go when they were in Sutton. 
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline fredhiggins


Offline Joffra18

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 27
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Hey gents,

I have no idea if anyone is interested or free but I am going to be staying near Wembley on Wednesday and Thursday night. I was wondering if anyone fancied a hastily planned/inpromptu MMF or MMFF meet at my hotel. I am happyy to incur the costs of the hotel and will even upgrade to the Kingsize suit for extra room for all.

If anyone is interested please do PM me so I can get an idea of nu,bers and if its worth planning. In addition if anyone has any recommendations or a burning desire/itch to scrath, please let me know of the URL/name and I can get in touch.


Offline apple-paul

Does any1 know of any groups organising in London with easy transport nearby and not in Sutton? Le boudoir is wank and I've reviewed the one close to earls court. I've found one from twitter that hopefully I'll be going to on Wednesday.

What's the one close to earls Court, same you talking about the phoenix club or something else? Thanks!

Offline jeezyuk

Hey gents,

I have no idea if anyone is interested or free but I am going to be staying near Wembley on Wednesday and Thursday night. I was wondering if anyone fancied a hastily planned/inpromptu MMF or MMFF meet at my hotel. I am happyy to incur the costs of the hotel and will even upgrade to the Kingsize suit for extra room for all.

If anyone is interested please do PM me so I can get an idea of nu,bers and if its worth planning. In addition if anyone has any recommendations or a burning desire/itch to scrath, please let me know of the URL/name and I can get in touch.

I wish, I’m suffering without gbs and hod

Take care all, reach out if you have time

Offline aldoran12345

Evening all, just wanted to say I'm in London every Wednesday (either Tue & wed or wed & Thu) depending on work and keen to get involved. I do try and check this page before I travel up but just wanted to let those here know in case anyone is interested in arranging something with a bit of notice...

Offline Joffra18

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 27
  • Likes: 0
  •  
So I posted up my GB meet in the London review thread. Will no doubt catch my breath and plan another ideally before Xmas if anyone is keen.

Offline MattBlack

Love this idea. DM me when you can.

Offline Joffra18

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 27
  • Likes: 0
  •  
So gents,

I was thinking of planning another one soon if anyone is interested. Ideally before Xmas, and with a variety of different types of ladies if their time tables allow. I was thinking a MMFFF or MMMFFF at most.

Does anyone have any preferences or recommendations for ladies? A link would be even better. Please do post or pm me.

Offline MCullen71

So I posted up my GB meet in the London review thread. Will no doubt catch my breath and plan another ideally before Xmas if anyone is keen.

Great review - thank you

Offline mightymunce

So gents,

I was thinking of planning another one soon if anyone is interested. Ideally before Xmas, and with a variety of different types of ladies if their time tables allow. I was thinking a MMFFF or MMMFFF at most.

Does anyone have any preferences or recommendations for ladies? A link would be even better. Please do post or pm me.

I am game if you PM me

Offline Hornycustodian


Offline Rogersls


Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Count me in
2 years zero contributions, you've got more chance of being counted out mate.

Offline beemer44

Just bumping this thread. New year, new goals. Got a MFF possibly MFFF) punt arranged this Friday and looking at ticking off a gangbang this spring? West london based and happy to travel around the city. Anyone planning anything?

Offline testgenie

Just bumping this thread. New year, new goals. Got a MFF possibly MFFF) punt arranged this Friday and looking at ticking off a gangbang this spring? West london based and happy to travel around the city. Anyone planning anything?

Hello mate, I'd be up for this - are you able to pm me pls?

Offline Rogersls

I'm down. Pm me
Just bumping this thread. New year, new goals. Got a MFF possibly MFFF) punt arranged this Friday and looking at ticking off a gangbang this spring? West london based and happy to travel around the city. Anyone planning anything?

Offline jeezyuk

Hi team, been out of the game for a while

Any intel on reliable WGs for a gb in London area?


Offline jeezyuk

Sharing some intel but I’m not around to partake.

This girl on Twitter does some awesome gangbangs and is coming to London today

Reach out via her profile and bang the &£@? out of her.

External Link/Members Only

Take care

Offline Kaluuu276

I've sent a reply on her twitter hoping to get a reply.

Is this a paid service or is she creating content?

Offline jeezyuk

I've sent a reply on her twitter hoping to get a reply.

Is this a paid service or is she creating content?

Honestly I don’t know, just sharing leads. Wish you luck

Offline bgyo93

She is at Be At One in London tonight apparently. Heading there now to see what happens

Offline Unistudent

How did it go?

If anyones up for organising a mmf or something else for tomorrow. Pm me and we sort something out

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
How did it go?

If anyones up for organising a mmf or something else for tomorrow. Pm me and we sort something out
19 Social meets
None will be sanctioned by the admin and not be allowed to be organised on the forums.

33 Access to sending Private Messages and the visibility of Members Post history have different criteria to be gained. The criteria will not be made public. Anyone attempting to circumvent the PM criteria by requesting PM’s may receive a ban.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 12:45:59 pm by daviemac »

Offline Unistudent

Noted, can someone delete my msg?
It's just been done all over this thread if you look at the history.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 12:52:29 pm by Unistudent »

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Noted, can someone delete my msg?
It's just been done all over this thread if you look at the history.
I know how many times it's been done, I also know 90% of your post are asking for people to PM you. As well as that I know the last time you posted a review was in February 2020.

You've been here 8 years and used the site often enough, perhaps you should reread the rules and take notice of the ones about members having to contribute reviews.

Offline bgyo93

How did it go?

If anyones up for organising a mmf or something else for tomorrow. Pm me and we sort something out

It was great, there was a group of girl performers and a few guys. All pleasant company. Glad I went, as I made few contacts if I wanna get into the industry.

Offline jeezyuk

It was great, there was a group of girl performers and a few guys. All pleasant company. Glad I went, as I made few contacts if I wanna get into the industry.

Well done. Glad someone benefitted

Offline Hornycustodian

Anything happening in  September?

Offline jeezyuk

Looking for a GB or a party today? Any intel?
I can also host in my hotel if anyone has a lead on a good wg

Let me know thanks

Offline Hornycustodian

There's probably something in Sutton as todays carnival and there's always been a themed party at this time of yr