Author Topic: London Gangbang Thread  (Read 129165 times)

Online JO6688

Just realised Shades mentioned the MMMF already in this thread. My bad. Good review none the less

Offline jeezyuk

Looking for 1 or 2 gents to join me Monday/Tuesday for a quick punt.

Please dm with a mobile number if you’re available. Don’t post your number here.

I’ll contact you and we can meet up for it

Offline jeezyuk

Any takers for a GB this week with this girl?

External Link/Members Only

Please can you dm me if you are. Proposed date 28 July 7pm

Offline leicesterstudent

Any takers for a GB this week with this girl?

External Link/Members Only

Please can you dm me if you are. Proposed date 28 July 7pm

How much?

Offline Royd30

Interested also.....same question..how much and location...regards

Offline workinallweek

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,560
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 33
Interested also.....same question..how much and location...regards


as above please more details times etc
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline workinallweek

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,560
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 33
Any takers for a GB this week with this girl?

External Link/Members Only

Please can you dm me if you are. Proposed date 28 July 7pm

can only do daytime
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jeezyuk

Any takers for a GB this week with this girl?

External Link/Members Only

Please can you dm me if you are. Proposed date 28 July 7pm

Sorry for the lack of reply lads. I scrapped plan as she jacked up price from 160£ to 200£

Apologies for the delay.

Wasted my time

Offline jeezyuk

Hi,

Looking for 1 gent for a GB tomorrow near old street/kings cross. 120£ for 1 hour
Dm me with a whatsapp number please

Don’t give out personal number. Will be 4:1 ratio. Thanks

Offline jeezyuk

Hi,

Looking for 1 gent for a GB tomorrow near old street/kings cross. 120£ for 1 hour
Dm me with a whatsapp number please

Don’t give out personal number. Will be 4:1 ratio. Thanks

Any takers ? Still need 1

Offline hp181284


Offline Yankee41

Its probably too late but details on the girl please.

Offline jeezyuk

External Link/Members Only

The girl. 1.5 hours for 100£

Dm punting number only so can sort out as UKP got 3 dm limit

Offline jeezyuk

External Link/Members Only

The girl. 1.5 hours for 100£

Dm punting number only so can sort out as UKP got 3 dm limit

All, location booked near Cromwell Road. Would really like to get 1 more punter or else she will only do 1 hour for us.

Any takers at all? I’ll buy you a beer if you come along. We have 3:1 at present

Offline Shades

I had some fun with her a few days ago. She is more attractive than her photos show, and most importantly was up for a good time...

Offline jeezyuk

I had some fun with her a few days ago. She is more attractive than her photos show, and most importantly was up for a good time...

Thanks Shades, hope you and the other chaps will review her ! I certainly will after today.

I don’t have any DMs left for 12 hours but contact me on telegram messenger (@jeezyuk) if you can make it - will give full details

Offline hp181284

Sheesh... I would like to go but can't reach the place till 20:00. Super irritated at myself  :angry:

Offline jeezyuk

Sheesh... I would like to go but can't reach the place till 20:00. Super irritated at myself  :angry:

Sent you a DM - everyone is fine to delay for 1 hour for you. Please check your dm’s

I sent address and details. Call me or text to let me know if u coming please and ping when you outside!

Hope to see you later fella ! Let’s have fun!!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 04:34:12 pm by jeezyuk »

Offline SWLondon

External Link/Members Only

The girl. 1.5 hours for 100£

Dm punting number only so can sort out as UKP got 3 dm limit

How was it? I didn't see this and I'd love to participate in the future.

Offline jeezyuk

How was it? I didn't see this and I'd love to participate in the future.

I'll write a review later. I think overall 7.5/10. Girl 7/10, services 8/10. Chaps 10/10. Accommodation 7/10 but then my card details got stolen from them so down to 4/10.

Not a woofie punt but positive. Wouldn't repeat

Won't lie chaps, feeling an extended break from punting coming. Will be around to contribute with some chat coz I love seeing the girls' profiles
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 03:49:39 pm by jeezyuk »

Offline hendrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,673
  • Likes: 582
  •  
  • Reviews: 64
I'll write a review later. I think overall 7.5/10. Girl 7/10, services 8/10. Chaps 10/10. Accommodation 7/10 but then my card details got stolen from them so down to 4/10.

Not a woofie punt but positive. Wouldn't repeat

Won't lie chaps, feeling an extended break from punting coming. Will be around to contribute with some chat coz I love seeing the girls' profiles

Glad you got it done at least  :thumbsup: I know how tricky it can be to get all the stars aligned..

Offline davidgood

I'll write a review later. I think overall 7.5/10. Girl 7/10, services 8/10. Chaps 10/10. Accommodation 7/10 but then my card details got stolen from them so down to 4/10.

Not a woofie punt but positive. Wouldn't repeat

Won't lie chaps, feeling an extended break from punting coming. Will be around to contribute with some chat coz I love seeing the girls' profiles
Pleased you managed to pull it all together fairly quickly in these difficult times. I hope you did not loose any money from your credit card.

I suspect you have not bothered to go back in, but your classified ad on UKE caused a flurry of activity. Kept me busy and amused on a wet Saturday afternoon, although I should have been posting about my meeting on Friday.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Shades

anyone gone to any of the gangbangparties.co.uk events ?

They have one tomorrow in North London and potentially tempted, but only £100 is worryingly cheap

Offline A Decent Fist

anyone gone to any of the gangbangparties.co.uk events ?

They have one tomorrow in North London and potentially tempted, but only £100 is worryingly cheap

No such website. Got a link?

Offline Shades

No such website. Got a link?

oops. I mistakenly tried to spell it properly....
External Link/Members Only

They are pretty prolific on twitter....
@PartysGb

Offline thecat250

oops. I mistakenly tried to spell it properly....
External Link/Members Only

They are pretty prolific on twitter....
@PartysGb

Thanks for this, going to keep an eye out on these. According to the twitter it's 5 girls, but no mention of the limited ratio (if any) and also pictures are only of 3 different ladies? I'm pretty sure some are the usual lot that do the parties in Sutton with Rebecca Ryder. £100 does sound a bit cheap though, vfm? could be a sausage-fest
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 06:33:18 pm by thecat250 »

Offline mightymunce

Thanks for this, going to keep an eye out on these. According to the twitter it's 5 girls, but no mention of the limited ratio (if any) and also pictures are only of 3 different ladies? I'm pretty sure some are the usual lot that do the parties in Sutton with Rebecca Ryder. £100 does sound a bit cheap though, vfm? could be a sausage-fest

If anyone goes, post a review

Offline davidgood

oops. I mistakenly tried to spell it properly....
External Link/Members Only

They are pretty prolific on twitter....
@PartysGb

It looks like the proposed line up is- Roxy Lace, Busty Starr, Tory Jackson, Tallulah Tease and a suprise guest. By the photo it might be Catalia Valentine.

£100 sounds VFM but it depends on how long the party actually lasts and numbers.

If anyone goes a review would be helpful. But I suspect no one wants to do a party review at the moment.

Regards,

davidgood
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 09:25:46 am by davidgood »

Offline pepsicolaboy

It looks like the proposed line up is- Roxy Lace, Busty Starr, Tory Jackson, Tallulah Tease and a suprise guest. By the photo it might be Catalia Valentine.

£100 sounds VFM but it depends on how long the party actually lasts and numbers.

If anyone goes a review would be helpful. But I suspect no one wants to do a party review at the moment.

Regards,

davidgood


I think the other issues such parties have, is keeping the looks quality of the girls sufficiently high enough vs £ for entry IMO

Today's line up not appealing for me:

 :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 09:40:23 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline davidgood

I think the other issues such parties have, is keeping the looks quality of the girls sufficiently high enough vs £ for entry IMO

Today's line up not appealing for me:

 :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I think PCB you have to accept that the days of parties with clear skinned nubile young Brazillians and EE girls and some British girls, are long gone. There is now a pool of generally older UK party girls, many with tats.

At least 2 of the girls in the photo are to be found at Phoenix Parties.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline jeezyuk

I think PCB you have to accept that the days of parties with clear skinned nubile young Brazillians and EE girls and some British girls, are long gone. There is now a pool of generally older UK party girls, many with tats.

At least 2 of the girls in the photo are to be found at Phoenix Parties.

Regards,

davidgood

I can only agree. The gold days of parties are gone. All the good WGs are aging and the party providers are all recycling a number of girls well past their sell by date.

Only house of divine seem to have a decent crop at the moment.

I think punting needs a rennaissance. Undoubtedly it will Come back one day to strength but it’ll take a generation of girls to restore it


Offline Beanhead

I'd have to agree to this. Having done Rebecca's parties, LAPC and TPC, I'm noticing a trend of the same 'pornstars' at these events.

I think Loula put on something a while back and it had a similar rota.

If you look hard enough on AW you'll notice profiles ad their own GB's. With the net and social media reach, guess it pays to put it on yourself and not have a middle person take a cut.

Online magnetico

I think punting needs a rennaissance. Undoubtedly it will Come back one day to strength
Tricky, no immigration from Europe anymore :thumbsdown:

Offline davidgood



If you look hard enough on AW you'll notice profiles ad their own GB's. With the net and social media reach, guess it pays to put it on yourself and not have a middle person take a cut.

Yes, there are some girls that try to run their own parties, but they do not usually suceed. They have usually had to use hotel rooms, which are not the best place for a party unless it is very low numbers. Also they get let down by no-shows and generally low numbers. Chanelle of Phoenix tried to run her own parties a few years ago but gave up after two.

There are girls who have been sucessful, but it takes a lot of work and a bit of risk. RR has been running parties for years and now does not usually play at them herself. But it was a guy who started the franchise and built up a mailing list.

I believe Loula's parties are sucessful but she has houses to hold them in and I think most of her marketing is via social media.

If anyone does come accross new party organisers please let us know and add an entry to the Party Section of Punting WiKi.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

Tricky, no immigration from Europe anymore :thumbsdown:

It not just EE girls who have gone, never to return, due to Brexit.

A lot of the Brazillians that were here had Portugeuse and Spanish passports. One from the past had a German one I think.

Those that are left and still working at parties tend to be older ones who have been able to establish rights to stay, often through marriage.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline mightymunce

It not just EE girls who have gone, never to return, due to Brexit.

A lot of the Brazillians that were here had Portugeuse and Spanish passports. One from the past had a German one I think.

Those that are left and still working at parties tend to be older ones who have been able to establish rights to stay, often through marriage.

Regards,

davidgood

They will come on tours now - spend a week or two etc etc.

Offline char45

Did anyone go this?

Thanks for this, going to keep an eye out on these. According to the twitter it's 5 girls, but no mention of the limited ratio (if any) and also pictures are only of 3 different ladies? I'm pretty sure some are the usual lot that do the parties in Sutton with Rebecca Ryder. £100 does sound a bit cheap though, vfm? could be a sausage-fest

Offline davidgood

Did anyone go this?

There seems to be a bit of duplication about these parties;-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283167.msg2945702#msg2945702

I doubt if anyone is going to say they have been, at the moment.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline jeezyuk

It’s a sad state.

Personally I can’t see things recovering to a golden age soon.

Maybe it might but at a different price point

Online magnetico

They will come on tours now - spend a week or two etc etc.
Yes they will be on tourist visas now

Offline Denhamhoop

It looks like the proposed line up is- Roxy Lace, Busty Starr, Tory Jackson, Tallulah Tease and a suprise guest. By the photo it might be Catalia Valentine.

£100 sounds VFM but it depends on how long the party actually lasts and numbers.

If anyone goes a review would be helpful. But I suspect no one wants to do a party review at the moment.

Regards,

davidgood
If they had provided a line up I would've been tempted as 3 of those are on my to see list. The fact it was a weekend party another plus for me. I haven't punted since Lockdown began and at some point life has to go on. Probably as likely to catch CoVid at work or on tube and train on way to work

Offline davidgood

If they had provided a line up I would've been tempted as 3 of those are on my to see list. The fact it was a weekend party another plus for me. I haven't punted since Lockdown began and at some point life has to go on. Probably as likely to catch CoVid at work or on tube and train on way to work

Just out of interest, who were the 3 on your 'to see list'  ?

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Denhamhoop

Just out of interest, who were the 3 on your 'to see list'  ?

Regards,

davidgood
The 3 were Roxy Lace she looks like I would enjoy playing with her . Tory Jackson I like an alternative look from time to time and having seen her vids she knows how to suck a cock and Catalia Valentine . Have seen that Linzi is now a part of the Phoenix Rota might encourage me to visit as I thoroughly enjoyed seeing her in the past I nearly missed a kickoff at Villa thanks to her

Offline davidgood

The 3 were Roxy Lace she looks like I would enjoy playing with her . Tory Jackson I like an alternative look from time to time and having seen her vids she knows how to suck a cock and Catalia Valentine . Have seen that Linzi is now a part of the Phoenix Rota might encourage me to visit as I thoroughly enjoyed seeing her in the past I nearly missed a kickoff at Villa thanks to her

Good choices DH. I have played with Roxy a number of times and she is good fun. Being so slim she is very flexible. I have played with Catalia a few times  and she is OK but I do not click with her as much as I do with Roxy.

Tory Jackson is someone I have not met yet. She was due to be at the last LAPC party before Lockdown but pulled out. However Piggymouth, who is very alternative, was there and I enjoyed a couple of rounds with her.

Now Linzi is someone I was probably seeing too much of as in the past year or so she was a regular at nearly all of LAPC's parties. She was the sandwich girl at the last LAPC party I went to and we had our usual chat and banter and a cuddle. But she could not give me my usual  round of DT as anoyingly there were just not enough guys in attendence to trigger bringing the sandwich girl into the action!! I should probably have gone to the evening party at which she was playing but this was the last Friday before Lockdown and I would have had a hard job saying I had been to a post work social event in the pub.

All 3 plus Linzi are now working at Phoenix. You never know, you might get the chance to sample all 4 at one party!

Regards,

davidgood


Offline Denhamhoop

Good choices DH. I have played with Roxy a number of times and she is good fun. Being so slim she is very flexible. I have played with Catalia a few times  and she is OK but I do not click with her as much as I do with Roxy.

Tory Jackson is someone I have not met yet. She was due to be at the last LAPC party before Lockdown but pulled out. However Piggymouth, who is very alternative, was there and I enjoyed a couple of rounds with her.

Now Linzi is someone I was probably seeing too much of as in the past year or so she was a regular at nearly all of LAPC's parties. She was the sandwich girl at the last LAPC party I went to and we had our usual chat and banter and a cuddle. But she could not give me my usual  round of DT as anoyingly there were just not enough guys in attendence to trigger bringing the sandwich girl into the action!! I should probably have gone to the evening party at which she was playing but this was the last Friday before Lockdown and I would have had a hard job saying I had been to a post work social event in the pub.

All 3 plus Linzi are now working at Phoenix. You never know, you might get the chance to sample all 4 at one party!

Regards,

davidgood
Fingers crossed as Debbies Parties are an not happening at the minute the options for parties are limited

Offline jeezyuk

External Link/Members Only

The girl. 1.5 hours for 100£

Dm punting number only so can sort out as UKP got 3 dm limit

Any takers if I arrange this again? I’m going to post a review of this now finally

Offline jeezyuk

Any takers if I arrange this again? I’m going to post a review of this now finally

Review now available here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=287201.0

Offline raj6392

Hey i would be up for GB if there are other takers too?

Offline testgenie

Any takers if I arrange this again? I’m going to post a review of this now finally

HI Jeezy, i would be interested in this but am unable to send DMs. Could you DM me or is there a way around this?

Cheers

Offline jeezyuk

Hi, I have a GB opportunity next week for 2 punters. Great WG.

Opportunity open to people with multiple reviews on here and good AW feedback.

Please message me if you fit that only

Raj and testgenie, if you have more than 2 AW feedback let me know and I’ll count you in but otherwise hard for the WG to ok
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 10:22:26 pm by jeezyuk »