Author Topic: London Gangbang Thread  (Read 129210 times)

Offline jeezyuk

You might want to update your collector options on Survey Monkey because the IP addresses of all the respondents are currently on display in the 'Individual Responses' tab. Not a problem for me but others may be concerned about privacy.

I’ll offload the results later and then delete it altogether so that nothing is left.

Please allow me some time.

Sorry for any trouble caused to anyone

Offline jeezyuk

Anyone available today for short notice fun?
Dm me please x

Offline Unistudent

I'll be up for arranging something today. DM please

Offline raj6392


Offline A Decent Fist

Came late to this thread and filled in the survey way past its close date. Hope I can still come on board.

Not bothered about my IP being visible somewhere because I’m on 4G elsewhere in Europe today.

Offline jeezyuk

Just reporting back, me and another tried to get it done today but most girls don’t want to see two guyS

Ended up shelving it

Try again another day

Offline jeezyuk

Quick post for all those that DM me to talk to some WG .. you realise that you can talk to WGs yourself and set up a GB then we can easily get 3/4 of us together

I’m not Boris, I’m not needed to talk to every WG... so gents if you like a WG and want to GB her.. try get her to do: DFK OWO CIM DP RO ALevels Swallow Sex(Protected) for 60-90 mins for 100-150£ then post on here and we can jump in whoever is available.

I’ll next try to do one after 16 March. Best I can offer with work

No idea with who yet, but post suggestions on the discussion board please .. ideally after you’ve spoken to the WG.. because most don’t do it even if they claim to...please do not my Inbox for me to do everything and expect it ASAP

Sorry, this is just for the awareness of the few who have done as mentioned and any others who might think to  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 09:55:37 pm by jeezyuk »

Offline jeezyuk

External Link/Members Only

I’m going to pop along to the 5 May event in Mayfair

Offline A Decent Fist

External Link/Members Only

I’m going to pop along to the 5 May event in Mayfair

You mean 5 March, I presume. That's a damned confusing website with so many venues and dates in various columns.

Offline jeezyuk

You mean 5 March, I presume. That's a damned confusing website with so many venues and dates in various columns.

Yeh 5 March .. reviews on UKP suggest that it could be a crap event but for 100£ , might Atleast get some action in 2 hours. I’m dying for it

Would’ve done it last weekend if a WG would commit but they all had some issue. 2 UKP punters were willing too :(

If 5 March is a flop then will aim for after 16 March

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Yeh 5 March .. reviews on UKP suggest that it could be a crap event but for 100£ , might Atleast get some action in 2 hours. I’m dying for it

Would’ve done it last weekend if a WG would commit but they all had some issue. 2 UKP punters were willing too :(

If 5 March is a flop then will aim for after 16 March

A fuckfest with mingers was how it was described to me. If that's your thing and you  have £100 to waste then go for it :D

Offline Convince Me

A fuckfest with mingers was how it was described to me. If that's your thing and you  have £100 to waste then go for it :D
Thanks Steve for the intel.

Offline samreece

I have found a couple of girls recently who have been willing to do it for around £300ph, as I have been trying to organise a threesome with a T girl and another Sp (mainly so we can ruin the sp, spit roasting DP etc) having a bit of difficulty locating the profiles on my phone at the minute but as soon as I’m home I shall upload

Offline jeezyuk

I have found a couple of girls recently who have been willing to do it for around £300ph, as I have been trying to organise a threesome with a T girl and another Sp (mainly so we can ruin the sp, spit roasting DP etc) having a bit of difficulty locating the profiles on my phone at the minute but as soon as I’m home I shall upload

Upload let’s do it

Offline workinallweek

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,560
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 33

pm you
these do gangbangs   let me know
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 12:48:51 pm by workinallweek »
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jeezyuk

Any info on this WG?

Goes she does GBs for 150£ each but don’t do anal. What’s the point if she not airtight?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Feel free to organise

Offline notcalledchris

Any info on this WG?

Goes she does GBs for 150£ each but don’t do anal. What’s the point if she not airtight?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Feel free to organise

She had anal listed in her likes.  The idea of ruining an 19 yo is appealing

Offline jeezyuk

She had anal listed in her likes.  The idea of ruining an 19 yo is appealing

She said she would do it but I won’t organise with a chick that doesn’t want anal. If we ruining her, we do it properly

150 steep for her to be inexperienced and u willing to do everything IMHO

Offline jeezyuk

Anyone up for some multiple male and WG fun now?

I got the urge and a girl

Know it’s late but let me know

Offline Unistudent

I've got the urge for today pls dm me if you wanna try arrange something this evening
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 09:48:04 am by Unistudent »

Offline jeezyuk

I've got the urge for today pls dm me if you wanna try arrange something this evening

I just spent ages calling WGs.. none want 2-3 guys. Performers hard to find. Not gona waste my day today. Call me if u find one, you got my digits .. phone charging but will be fine in 5

Offline samreece

External Link/Members Only
This girl will definitely do it, fucked her with my pal the other week. She was offering anal but it’s now off her likes list. Anyone fancy spit roasting her tonight?

Offline tiger4tea

I note that the couple I reviewed earlier here www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=273660.0 are offering MMMF's now, which I guess is a small gang-bang. I think they cover off your 'todo' list,  CIM, Anal, DP. spit roast, air-tight, etc, although not the double Anal or double pussy, and off course she is a black girl. But they are new, so maybe that is a bonus. she looks cracking her school -uniform, but hey, that is just me being an old perv.

They are asking £200 each, which is over the stated budget, but maybe you'll get a group rate discount, lol.

External Link/Members Only  She appears to only be available Wednesday afternoons. & that's University half day...coincidence?

Offline Shades

3 of us had a gangbang with Cum Fuck My Arse. All of her services were on offer and we got her to squirt a lot.

We spent 200 for 2 hours each, so not cheap, but we could have done 150 for 90 minutes if we wanted.

Would probably do 90 minutes next time.

She mentioned that she is going to start reducing her hours in a few weeks time. So will need to plan further ahead if you want to do the same in the future

Offline tiger4tea

Met up with this couple again last week, helped them with their first MMMF. It was a small gang-bang, in all but name  :D

I mention this thread to them, they never heard of UKP, and I dont think non-members can get on and see anything, but they were interested in the idea of a 'group booking'. They said they could do a 3-guys booking at a slightly lower rate, than their normal £200 each. Jim, the guy, said he happy to take a back seat... (No pun intended!).  Any-ways, I will leave it up to u guys to sort out the details.

Just wanna add, that I not offering to organise this or anything, sorry, just a bit busy right now. Have fun.


Offline Convince Me

I note Elegant Show Girl is holding a GB at the end of her three day visit to London. Event to take place on Sun 15 Mar. Anybody got any intel from previous events?

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Zeusthedoc

I note Elegant Show Girl is holding a GB at the end of her three day visit to London. Event to take place on Sun 15 Mar. Anybody got any intel from previous events?

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only


her profile says it's a bi-gang bang...

Offline Convince Me


Offline Zeusthedoc

Didn’t see the Bi  :unknown: :dash:

check with her - i think that might just mean it's on offer/encouraged more than it's compulsory

Offline winkywanky

In reality I suspect it would tend to attract bi-guys, so any straight guys would have to be comfortable with that, even if 'ground rules' were laid out. It might cause some unease.

Offline francescototti

I note Elegant Show Girl is holding a GB at the end of her three day visit to London. Event to take place on Sun 15 Mar. Anybody got any intel from previous events?

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

What the hell is that in the man's cock in the 3rd row of her gallery photos???  :scare:  :scare:

Offline workinallweek

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,560
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 33
What the hell is that in the man's cock in the 3rd row of her gallery photos???  :scare:  :scare:


look up sounding mate
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline workinallweek

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,560
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 33
She said she would do it but I won’t organise with a chick that doesn’t want anal. If we ruining her, we do it properly

150 steep for her to be inexperienced and u willing to do everything IMHO

shes very good actually
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac


Offline aronteo

:scare:  :scare:  :scare:  :wacko:  :timeout:


Francesco Totti.....un capitano......uno di noi......!!! ;) :D :hi:

Offline francescototti


Francesco Totti.....un capitano......uno di noi......!!! ;) :D :hi:

 :thumbsup:   ;)

Offline doeidoei

How about Britni External Link/Members Only ?

She mentions it specifically on her profile

Offline DonDickDraper

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

These ladies are showing as available in Kings Cross.
They look delightful imo and I don’t normally punt British girls.
Apparently they do duos and trios.
Might be interested in a gangbang. Will have to make contact to find out but would anyone here be willing to partake if I could sort something out?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 04:57:03 pm by DonDickDraper »

Offline jeezyuk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

These ladies are showing as available in Kings Cross.
They look delightful imo and I don’t normally punt British girls.
Apparently they do duos and trios.
Might be interested in a gangbang. Will have to make contact to find out but would anyone here be willing to partake if I could sort something out?

I’d be in if you could do the background work

Offline workinallweek

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,560
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 33
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DonDickDraper

I’d be in if you could do the background work

Punting’s on a back burner right now, but if these girls are still around after Covid-19 hysteria subsides then I’ll do the leg work.


Offline jeezyuk

Punting’s on a back burner right now, but if these girls are still around after Covid-19 hysteria subsides then I’ll do the leg work.

True maybe best to wait it out

Offline Tomtom69

How about Britni External Link/Members Only ?

She mentions it specifically on her profile

Britini used to work at the Phoenix club as Scarlet, she was intriguing and hot.

Offline jeezyuk

Britini used to work at the Phoenix club as Scarlet, she was intriguing and hot.

Good to know

I’m down with CV so resting up, maybe after this thing settles. Stay healthy everyone

Offline DrToad

Whatever happened to Woofie35? She never seems to answer her emails. I also made a booking via aw but got no response.

She would have been great for a gb.

Offline jeezyuk

Whatever happened to Woofie35? She never seems to answer her emails. I also made a booking via aw but got no response.

She would have been great for a gb.

I heard from her a few weeks back, cancelled April London visit due to CV. July next likely

Offline winkywanky

Whatever happened to Woofie35? She never seems to answer her emails. I also made a booking via aw but got no response.


Last I heard she was in the doghouse.

Offline JO6688

Hi I'm aware that everything is on hold while we are under lockdown/Quarentine.

Has anyone considered CumFuckMyAss
External Link/Members Only

Profile and reviews posted highlight she loves Anal and can squirt on demand.

Although her profile has her as younger than her real age, her enthusiasm and level of service is promising. Check out her previous review for the MMMF party