All,
Hi. Sorry to be a few days late.
Here are the survey results. Attached in PDF and Link
External Link/Members OnlyWe will go with:
- zone 1 venue
- 150£/90minutes
- venue as suitable (inconclusive)
- alcohol brought by those who want for themselves
- 1 GB every 2 months
- 3-5 gents. 4 being the perfect number but obviously dropouts need to be guarded against so 5 to start.
- Caucasian WGs
- I’ll pick a willing WG from your top choices and see who can do it
I will try to set this up in February but cannot guarantee as I am swamped in the office and have some travels coming up.
Feel free to pursue and let me know what’s happening so I can attend if free.
I expect to try and get one together either end of Feb or Mid March earliest.
If work frees up I can organise earlier. Sorry to be long