Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy at tantralink  (Read 2001 times)

Offline gandalf111

Hi

I had wanted to try for a while one of this tantric experiences, because I didnt want to go for the more raunchy experiences of FBSM and perhaps try something different

I haven't tried any of the practitioners from tantricjourney but I contacted some of them that I also found in External Link/Members Only
Some of them required deposit through bank transfer. Not that I didn't trust them, but I normally dont want to reveal personal details on this kind of places, and the transfer would have revealed my full name I suppose.

I finally decided to go for External Link/Members Only and after a few text messages and agreeing on the price, I decided to give it a go
I have to say, I had glamourised a little bit too much the whole thing, but the place wasnt that great.

We got naked and did some meditation and all that.
The experience overall, was good, I mean, I enjoyed it more or less. She was fully naked and the massage was different but I didn't touch her, but if you are respectful I am sure a bit of physical contact would have been allowed.
Time went quite fast, and in the end I got a long prolonged lingham massage while she was kneeling at my feet.

So overall, once in a while, is ok. Price is quite expensive, at 200 pounds for 2 hours, so not something I would repeat very often.

Offline LLPunting

When you say you didn't want a more raunchy experience, what did you actually want to gain from this experience?

100 per hr for 2 hrs to get HR from an ordinary woman suggests a pretty niche interest.