Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjob babe111 - Wolverhampton -- Dt bj  (Read 7731 times)

9 review(s) for Blowjob babe111 (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Blowjobbabe1111 (25 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Billybudd

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

coms
Very good , quick reply to text , calls answered  straight away

House in bushbury Wolverhampton , which isn't a great area  in truth .

Review

Went to see sam couple of weeks back , purely on the basis of getting a bit of DT Action , on arrival she told me that he was having a bit of work done to her house , so would have to use the living room , which was fine by me ,face was , was ok nothing to right home about , and body wise , few extra pounds , but nice big tits to play with ,  so straight on to the action , top off reviling those big jugs   pulls my joggers down , and proceeds to give me a very nice sucking , plenty of slobber & spiting , takes all of my cock in as well !! , Finished  with cum in mouth , which she dribbled out on to those big jugs of hers 😊and that was it , so would I go back ??? Well looks a figure wise not really my type   , but if your in the market to get a good sucking and not bothered about anything else , then sure why not , £30for 15 mins aint bad , fingering is fine with her   but no kissing , as she said she's seeing someone she meet on AW , & that was one of his conditions haha

mrpeterman

Nice one billy, might sample that myself.....good cock sucking skills are always good to have to available

Offline Blowjobbabe111

• Service Provider
I'm sam that's a bit rude of you to say my face is not much to write home about n that I have a few extra pounds n that my area is not the best every male I have met has always complemented me on the way I look and I have always been very well mannered and welcoming I'm not an ugly looking female I am a size 12 so to me billybudd that was uncalled for and to put my location

Offline Littlefoot

I'm sam that's a bit rude of you to say my face is not much to write home about n that I have a few extra pounds n that my area is not the best every male I have met has always complemented me on the way I look and I have always been very well mannered and welcoming I'm not an ugly looking female I am a size 12 so to me billybudd that was uncalled for and to put my location

You advertise a size 14  :unknown:

nightrider.1234

You advertise a size 14  :unknown:

She kind of looks more like a size 16-18, rather than a size 12-14  tbh. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

She kind of looks more like a size 16-18, rather than a size 12-14  tbh. 

External Link/Members Only

Well she says she's a 12 on here, but on aw she says she's a size 14.... So probably is a size 16. Going on the fact a lot of prossies under play their size, same way a lot under play their true age. Plus the fact the op mentions she's carrying a few extra pounds.

By the way your link doesn't show anything for me.

nightrider.1234

Well she says she's a 12 on here, but on aw she says she's a size 14.... So probably is a size 16. Going on the fact a lot of prossies under play their size, same way a lot under play their true age. Plus the fact the op mentions she's carrying a few extra pounds.

By the way your link doesn't show anything for me.

Oh sorry LF, its a link to Blowjob babe111's picture in her picture gallery on adultwork, I was trying to prove my point about her dress size by posting that link.  I do agree some women lie about their age and bust size but, I do find her kind of decent looking even she's a bit on the chubby side so I dont understand why would she not be truthful about her dress size. 

Offline Littlefoot

I do find her kind of decent looking even she's a bit on the chubby side so I dont understand why would she not be truthful about her dress size.

Yes I wouldn't mind her sucking on my cock for 15 mins for £30, bit far away from me though, (never say never  :D) for a quickie. Don't really understand why she's moaning about this review though, sounds honest to me.

MarcT

Yes I wouldn't mind her sucking on my cock for 15 mins for £30, bit far away from me though, (never say never  :D) for a quickie. Don't really understand why she's moaning about this review though, sounds honest to me.

+ 1

It amazes me the amount of WG's who post on here. Ffs Billy has provided a positive review.  :dash: :dash:

The quest continues

Offline Dumper

Just had my second visit to Sam omg,she as some amazing skills and Rita to die for,never looked at the clock and well worth a visit,I have already booked for Monday at this rate I will be bankrupt

Offline Blowjobbabe111

• Service Provider

Offline Blowjobbabe111

• Service Provider
Even if it says a 14  on my profile do you buy my clothing no I do not lie n to me it was not a positive review saying I wasn't much to look at I would never be rude to anyone and do not address me as a prossie

Offline Littlefoot

Even if it says a 14  on my profile do you buy my clothing no I do not lie n to me it was not a positive review saying I wasn't much to look at I would never be rude to anyone and do not address me as a prossie

Don't know why you're getting your knickers in a twist, it's a POSITIVE review.

And by the way, you trade sexual services for money, so you're a prossie. Nothing wrong with that!  :hi:

Offline Blowjobbabe111

• Service Provider
If you say so read what he put about me anyway have a good evening

Offline Littlefoot

If you say so read what he put about me anyway have a good evening

I've read it, nothing wrong with it! He's just being honest. He can't say how attractive you are, if you're not. If he did say how attractive you are and you're not his credibility on here wouldn't be very good. Anyway attractiveness is very subjective. You have 2 positive reviews on here, so you must be doing something right. Just stop whinging.  :hi:

nightrider.1234

Bloody hell has she got pmt? I mean did I say anything wrong about her? Plus if it says size 12 on the label of her clothes then she must be buying knock off fake clothing, and if she is being oversensitive about her weight or dress size then join a gym and go on a diet. 

Offline Beamer

You did nothing wrong!

Isn't it the reality that the vast majority of wg's have an over inflated opinion of themselves  -  clearly she is one of the majority  :hi:

Offline Dumper

I can only say she is definitely your ideal milf,but why not pay her a visit instead of taking someone else's word

Offline Littlefoot

I can only say she is definitely your ideal milf,but why not pay her a visit instead of taking someone else's word

Because that's the whole idea of reviewing; to take onboard what members say about the girl, they can then make an informed decision if they wish to visit or not.

He didn't say she was ugly. He just said 'her face is ok, nothing to write home about' which to me would suggest she's average looking. He also said she's carrying a few pounds. Nothing wrong with that at all. God knows why she's getting her knickers in a twist.

nightrider.1234

Because that's the whole idea of reviewing; to take onboard what members say about the girl, they can then make an informed decision if they wish to visit or not.

He didn't say she was ugly. He just said 'her face is ok, nothing to write home about' which to me would suggest she's average looking. He also said she's carrying a few pounds. Nothing wrong with that at all. God knows why she's getting her knickers in a twist.

Tottaly agree with that part about the whole idea of reviewing. Well said LF  :thumbsup:

Offline Blowjobbabe111

• Service Provider

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I wonder which white knight told her about the review? She joined the site yesterday specifically to comment on it by the look of it.

nightrider.1234

She’s not doing herself any favours by acting like that, cos she’ll get kicked off the site like other wg’s who shown bad attitude on this forum in the past.

nightrider.1234

Knock off clothing really

If you don’t mind me asking what is your problem? You got a positive review from billybudd, and he said there is nothing to write about your face meaning you’re average looking not ugly or hideous plus, me and Littlefoot think you still look amazing, despite you being on the chubby side so why are you having a hissy fit with us for?

Do you know that some married women or women in relationships, get teased or picked on about their weight problem from their partners, and here we are complimenting you and still you show us attitude.

Offline Blowjobbabe111

• Service Provider
To me that was not a positive feedback and I am not and never have given attitude I do not think I am gods gift and to say I'm a 16/18  in clothing is rude and not one of you have seen my face and to say I'm chubby is rude this is the last I will say on this and yes a few of my meets have told me about what he said and also thought it was harsh about what he said but what has upset me he put my area does he not understand I am discreet and have to stay discreet but I'm sure that noone will find that a problem if it was one of you in my shoe's I know you would react the way I have I'm a very laid back friendly person and don't think he should of said it the way he worded it

Offline MrDeviousD

I see nothing wrong with op original review of her and she describes herself as 38 d and voluptuous which without looking at any pics I'd be thinking to myself size 14+ then her pics on show would confirm it, no offence  Sam. Wv10 area is be thinking heath town , bushbury , low hill or Scotland's.  Think you might be over reacting especially as it's a positive review and had me interested until I saw white males only .
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline dog999

To me that was not a positive feedback and I am not and never have given attitude I do not think I am gods gift and to say I'm a 16/18  in clothing is rude and not one of you have seen my face and to say I'm chubby is rude this is the last I will say on this and yes a few of my meets have told me about what he said and also thought it was harsh about what he said but what has upset me he put my area does he not understand I am discreet and have to stay discreet but I'm sure that noone will find that a problem if it was one of you in my shoe's I know you would react the way I have I'm a very laid back friendly person and don't think he should of said it the way he worded it
Out of breath reading this!!. May give a good blowjob! but never heard of PUNCTUATION!!!!!!!,,,,,.... :hi: :hi:

Rang00n

Well, I have to say, she is on my hotlist and will remain there :)

Offline Digger1965

Jesus, for thirty quid for a great be, who cares, wish I lived in Wolves, I would be a regular.

Offline Littlefoot

me and Littlefoot think you still look amazing,

Steady nightrider  :lol: :lol: I wouldn't go that far! I just said I wouldn't mind her sucking on my cock for £30.  :drinks:

nightrider.1234

Steady nightrider  :lol: :lol: I wouldn't go that far! I just said I wouldn't mind her sucking on my cock for £30.  :drinks:

Woops a daisy my apologies LF   ;) 

Offline nessie23

Well I think Sam is a very sexy looking lady,she’s  my ideal lady,love the mature classy lady,she ticks all my boxes anyway.she seemed very polite and friendly when we exchanged messages
, I do hope to meet her when I’m up her way next,look out Sam,lol  :thumbsup:

Robbiebucks

Is this the first time a pro$$ie has asked for her POSITIVE review be changed to a NEGATIVE?  :dash:
 :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Robbiebucks

Out of breath reading this!!. May give a good blowjob! but never heard of PUNCTUATION!!!!!!!,,,,,.... :hi: :hi:

It’s almost as if she was typing it as she came up for air !

Offline Dumper

Called on the off chance and was offered the quick blow job,o can't fault this woman at all straight to business and finished off across mouth and face,cleaned up and on my way within 15 mins she cannot be faulted,hope to see you later in the week.

Robbiebucks

Just had my second visit to Sam omg,she as some amazing skills and Rita to die for,never looked at the clock and well worth a visit,I have already booked for Monday at this rate I will be bankrupt

Called on the off chance and was offered the quick blow job,o can't fault this woman at all straight to business and finished off across mouth and face,cleaned up and on my way within 15 mins she cannot be faulted,hope to see you later in the week.

Two posts in the same thread both white knighting her!  :dash:

No chance of you reviewing her after these amazing sessions?

Offline Beamer

Two posts in the same thread both white knighting her!  :dash:

No chance of you reviewing her after these amazing sessions?

He probably got a freebie for his White Knight activity

Offline Littlefoot

A slip of the fingers, or a love letter to the WG  :unknown:

Offline Digger1965

Blimey, for 30 quid for a bj with CIM, who really cares if she is a 12/14/16 dress size. I wish she was in brum, I would be there every week.

Offline CheeseBoard

yes a few of my meets have told me about what he said and also thought it was harsh

These WK pricks are hardly going to say otherwise with their cock in your mouth.  Probably telling you what you want to hear for a good service.  Sounds like you want to believe it, otherwise why come on here and whinge about it.

Sounds like you are average looking and provide a good service.  Nothing wrong with that.

Offline Dumper

I wish I did get a free bj,might be worth asking lol thanks for the idea

Offline Ass the man

I don't think Billy boy will be going back there in a hurry lol 

redhoodpunter

anyone else changed their mind about see this girl now I'm sorry blow job babe but your showing a bad attitude . it's a review site think you need to keep your ego in check if you be got so many pleased customers it shouldn't bother you about the op review to me all this whinging makes you look dodgy and just make the op look like the most honest review of you available

redhoodpunter

anyone else changed their mind about see this girl now I'm sorry blow job babe but your showing a bad attitude . it's a review site think you need to keep your ego in check if you be got so many pleased customers it shouldn't bother you about the op review to me all this whinging makes you look dodgy and just make the op look like the most honest review of you available

Offline InMefan

Also a little bit rude of you to say on your profile that you will only see white males.

Jonnyjones

Carry on billybudd, she’s obviously in the wrong business , as for you mentioning what area she’s in , bushburry is a big place ,

Officer.Dibble

Also a little bit rude of you to say on your profile that you will only see white males.

Why is that rude, it's her personal preference and she's providing a highly personal service. She doesn't have to suck your cock, it's not the law. Absolutely no need to bring race into it at all, quite a ridiculous post

Officer.Dibble

What a shame this lady is coming in for so much abuse, much of it of a personal nature. Frankly, if all her critics are having to pay someone to suck their cocks it doesn't suggest they're Tom Cruise lookalikes does it?! So, give her a break

Robbiebucks

What a shame this lady is coming in for so much abuse, much of it of a personal nature. Frankly, if all her critics are having to pay someone to suck their cocks it doesn't suggest they're Tom Cruise lookalikes does it?! So, give her a break

Alright Officer White Knight!

She is coming in for most of the abuse because of the way she came onto the forum and melted down about her positive review!  :wackogirl: