Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Stuning' Vanessa. MK  (Read 537 times)

3 review(s) for Kitty_Sandra 38 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dudezilla

External Link/Members Only

The booking: 1/2 an hour £70

The venue : She's one of the MK Post Office Polish girls - so if you've been before you'll recognise the flat

The girl : She is the girl in the photo... BUT someone worked hard on them. She's attractive, but a 6 out of 10 not the 10/10 in the profile pics. She also claims she's a size 10... mm I'd say size 12 at least and a bit older, maybe late twenties, not 25. Having said that she is curvy and smooth tanned skinned and tight in all the right places. One of the hottest little Polish bitches i've met was here so I had good reason to give it a go.

Comms : OK - made an AW booking which she didn't check, but I followed with a text which she answered more or less straightaway.

The meet: As I said - its the usual place for the visiting Polish girls - when i went in the flat there was this godawful howling screeching noise, which sounded like she had a kid in the next room. On second listen I realised it was a little dog. It shut up so i went on into the bedroom.

Sat on the bed and had a nice soft snog - very GFE and helped her out of her clothing. i Then laid back and she climbed on top and rubbed her tits across my cock -(a nice soft, warm, hands free tit wank- she has quite large natural tits) Then lots of sloppy BJ with some semi deep throat and ball licking. I returned the favour on her and went down on her - nice and clean down there and it really set her motor running. On with the johnny and cowgirl, mish, doggy, behind standing and back in mish for the finish. She was very responsive and seemed to be getting off on it. Clean up, chat and quick shower.

She is a good fuck, but not worth the extra £10 over the local parlour girls in the are. For £60 you can visit one of Anabella's flats (they're not like a regular parlour where you're bumping into the other girls, the maid and other punters) and shag a better girl in my opinion. But if you fancy a change, you could give it a go.