Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blond Suzy MILF - Stratford  (Read 3053 times)

30 review(s) for Blond Suzy MILF (26 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline kakar0t123

External Link/Members Only

Had an amazing session this evening with Suzy. Saw positive reviews for her here and thought I'd try

Comms were good, responded quickly to my texts. Reached the pin code at the arranged time but finding her flat was a bit of a chore. She should mention building name as well, that would make it easier. Anyways reached and she opened the door wearing her lingerie. Quite sexy one at that. Seemed really friendly.

Her pics are almost 100% accurate. WYSIWYG. Age around 50. Tanned skin and blond hair. Pretty features overall. I had thought of going for 30 mins but seeing her changed to an hour instead. Asked for a shower since was coming from work. Nice, clean shower. Went to the room and she grabbed me almost immediately and started DFK. Proper with sucking tongue etc. continued for a bit, also rubbed herself over my dick. Moved to the bed afterwards. Some more kissing, did some RO on her. Smelled nice and clean. Then she started sucking and I was in seventh heaven. This woman knows how to do a good BJ. Wet, slurpy, DT, ball sucking. Everything was there. Held on for as long as I could then finally came. Forget about going back, she went even deeper when I came. Took even the last drop like a champ. Went to clean afterwards.

Offered a massage afterwards and I gladly accepted. Rubbed cream and did back and leg massage for 10-15 mins. Then I turned and started playing with her body. Some more foreplay then she went down again. Unfortunately I couldnt come again but full credit to her, she tried her best. Wasnt interested in sex after her amazing BJ. Talked to her for a bit and left. She spends 2 weeks here and 2 in Hungary, is going on Monday.

Great experience overall. Will definitely return. Good value especially if you like MILFs, 50 for half an hour is a steal

thorltd

Had a punt today wasn't disappointed

Offline Fully Sated

Had a punt today wasn't disappointed

Will you be posting a review?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 03:50:07 pm by Fully Sated »