Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy Brazilian - Bristol  (Read 784 times)

2 review(s) for Jessy Brazillian (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Spiceoflife

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Hour - £120

Comms & location - Good communication by text. Given the location area then the exact flat once I had arrived. Easy to find, metered parking outside. She was touring so may be elsewhere if she returns.
The flat is nice enough. Quiet and discreet. Warm, clean tidy and a decent bed. Near the Triangle and used by other touring girls. Normally book half an hour but her 80/120 pricing swayed me to an hour booking.

Girl - I was met by Jessy in black lingerie and she is exactly as her photos. Tall, about 5'10", plus huge heels. Very curvy, firm, tanned and smooth. Fabulous large, firm and pert boobs which were natural. If not then they are the best fakes I've seen. Fabulous arse which she ground into my crotch as I held her from behind. Speaks good English so no language problems. Age is about right and photos recent.

Meet - She is just the sort I go for and her body could not be better in my opinion. After greeting, a glass of water and paperwork sorted, a little stroking and playing stood up before moving on to the bed. Body was amazing and she was happy to go with the flow. Owo was excellent as was reverse. Sex in cowgirl, mish and doggy to finish. Enthusiastic and obliging. Only downside was that kissing was just light, certainly not DFK as on profile. After I'd come she asked me if I wanted a shower. We were only 30 minutes into booking and I thought she was trying to get me out. That wasn't the case, she meant between rounds as it was warm. I was fine so started again. She got me hard and moreof the same. Rarely come twice now but she gave it a damned good try. Anyway, hour over I freshened up and left. All in all a good punt.

Conclusion -  I would certainly recommend her. I'd return if her half hour rate was lower. Lack of DFK would deter me otherwise and might deter others.
Positives are her body and enthusiasm.
Negatives are the lack of DFK which almost made this a neutral. It might just be me. I'm twice her age but good teeth and oral hygiene.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 06:52:17 pm by Spiceoflife »

Offline LondonPete

Thanks for the review. Shame about the DFK but otherwise she looks very hot.

Hectorshouse

SoL - thanks for the review - she certainly looks like she has a hot body!

Don't get the kissing - she states its her specialty!

Interesting.....

HH