External Link/Members OnlyIt's my first time reviewing so it goesI've fancied the look of lady la la for some time now I'm into the plus sized type of girl and she seemed to tick all the boxes I text her from the mobile number provided on the adultwork website quick reply with the earliest appointment booked 30mins don't know why never last that long lol give me her postcode she's in a new block of flats seems quiet and is discreet I was feeling anxious going to her flat but what was waiting for me on the other side of door was better then I expected she's quite taller then I imagined i requested for her to be a naughty secretary and she just did that she looked amazing any way got the money out of the way I striped down and she was just on the bed waiting for me we spent few mins DFK kissing then I went down on her for some oral and fingering lady la la seemed to enjoy it I've got a mad foot fetish especially for stockinged feet so I couldn't resist some foot worship which she was happy for me to do after a few mins of doing that she sat up and gave me one of the best OWO I've ever had I couldn't contain myself i shot my full load in the her mouth which she swallowed the lot safe to say I left an happy man I will be using her more often
From just £36 per year