Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: FelicityTW - Wrexham  (Read 1558 times)

4 review(s) for felicitytw (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline xxlmuscles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just scrapes a positive.
This lass is a real BBW, although not really a beaut. But then for £60 for half an hour including anal, you're not going to get an oil painting.

Comms very good, arranged mild BDSM session via text and within 90 mins I was knocking on her door.

Located on the outskirts of Wrexham in a decent location, although the house/bedroom is rather dirty, but I was not there for a photo shoot for OK mag, I was there to drill the girls arse, which I did!!

Tried FK (quite good), slapping her tits and arse, made her make herself cum whilst I watched, deep fingering (almost got my fisit in there), fingering her arse (had 3 up there to open her up), dildo'd her cunt & arse, fucked her in missionary, then turned her over and stuffed it up her arse, finished off in the bag whilst balls deep in there.

No clock watcher, good service, but not a keeper.

Offline Dan Dastardly

Bloody hell, just checked her out, you're right she's  no oil painting!

Offline Steelworker

Thanks for the review. Sounds like mission accomplished. Not for me but glad you enjoyed it. I did like a couple of your quips too  :D

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one.  Not my type but glad you enjoyed.   :hi:

Offline Rimtastic

Nice to find a N Wales review in this section.

I regularly search Wrexham area, but couldn't be tempted by this lady, but gld you had a good time

np500

Fuck , that was brutal, not my type by a long chalk ,  but great you can release your frustrations on a willing young ladie. That’s what you pay for, most of us would’t get that level of sex off the o h even if she was up for sex !