Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley Gold New - Miserable bitch - Ashford/feltham  (Read 3184 times)

13 review(s) for Ashley Gold New (8 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jetstream

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Also used to do massage only under the name Ashley Massage in Hounslow. Saw her once there for a hot stone massage which was actually quite nice, and remembered she had quite a nice fit tanned petite body. So when she popped up offering all services for essentially the same price in Ashford, I thought I'd pay her a visit.

The first thing to go wrong was the comms. Couldn't speak on the phone but I ask her by text if she's free for an hour at my chosen time. She replies a different time about an hour later. So I say fine. Then she texts back to say she can only do half an hour. I'm getting a bit pissed off now as half an hour is only £20 less than an hour and she shouldn't have suggest the later time if she couldn't do the full hour. Given it's only £60 with OWO and FK, I think I'll go for it anyway.

I get the postcode with 15 minutes to spare but there's nowhere to park. So I text her that and she suggests parking in the Aldi or Asda. Given that I've received a parking ticket in Aldi before and I couldn't even see where the Asda was, I went with Aldi and proceeded with caution. Turns out I have to register the car at the terminal after checking out at the til. If I'd been familiar with the place, I would have realised you can discreetly register without actually buying anything.
Anywho, I picked up a bottle of water and got cut up by some selfish cow at the til who proceeded to offload her weekly shop onto the belt even though it would have literally cost her nothing to let me go first as I only had one bottle of water to pay for. 

So now it's bang on the hour and Ashley rings to find out where I am. I explain and tell her I'll be 3-4 mins late and ask her if that'll be fine. She says yes - she'll just get her next client to wait. I don't like WG's who have clients back to back, but for £60 you can't complain too much.

The next problem was the directions. I turn left out of Aldi as directed, walk a bit and go the flats on the opposite side - as directed. I ring her and tell her I'm there, only to be told I've gone the wrong way. WTF? Her way of giving directions is shit. It doesn't help Englilsh isn't her native language. But if you're going to work in England, at least learn the bloomin language!  :angry:

She tells me to look for Matalan. I'm walking and looking and I don't see it. I ask a random stranger where Matalan is and get sent in the wrong direction. Anyway, cut a long story short, about 10 mins later I find the place and go in. I ask her if she does FK. She says no. WTF???  :dash: :angry:

I ask her why she's got it on her profile if she doesn't do it? She just repeats she doesn't do FK. What a fucking waste of time that was. I don't walk often, but there was no way I was going to blow £60 on a rushed punt where the WG's got stinky attitude even before she's got my money.

There's a ton of much better WG's out there. Don't waste your hard earned cash on this miserable cow.

Offline Goldfinch

Was the location of the punt in Feltham?

Offline peter purves

Well done on walking, the 'signs' (do excuse the pun  ;) )were against you!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP shame it didnt work for you......there is a Tescos 200 meters from her appt with 3 hrs free parking....she was a bit miserable when I saw her a few days ago...holiday on the horizon and was objecting to getting fkkd hard.......good luck for your next punt    :hi:

Offline hornypnter

When I visited her last year in Hounslow, she provided an adequate service but always felt rushed and despite agreeing to come more than once. She quickly got dressed after I had come and was encouraging me to use the shower to get dresses. Her attitude needs to improve. Her attitude and very small tits meant I never returned and have no intention to return.

I see her new profile has lots of what she previously provided as at discretion like CIM and OWO. Also she used to charge 70/hr for massage and 80/hr for full service.

Offline Sinz

When I visited her last year in Hounslow, she provided an adequate service but always felt rushed and despite agreeing to come more than once. She quickly got dressed after I had come and was encouraging me to use the shower to get dresses. Her attitude needs to improve. Her attitude and very small tits meant I never returned and have no intention to return.

I see her new profile has lots of what she previously provided as at discretion like CIM and OWO. Also she used to charge 70/hr for massage and 80/hr for full service.

Best to leave a separate review of your experience

Online magnetico

You could use Google Maps to get to the postcode instead of listening to the WG's instructions on the phone, or asking random strangers. Much much easier.  :thumbsup: