Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: englishrebecca121 - Bristol  (Read 2065 times)

82 review(s) for rebecca_gfe (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline weewilly

EnglishRebecca121 (bristol)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw englishrebecca for my first ever punt in bristol (and this far south to be fair) a few months ago, i meant to post this review about a month ago but after reading a particular thread that was busy at the time i thought it would look like i was whiteknighting

1hr incall

Location: nice clean large flat in central bristol, easy to find but a nightmare to find a park for
Girl: ER looks early thirties so may be a tad older than her profile suggests, she is a slim petite blonde, gym fit, nice bum small tits and a pretty face. ER was dressed as requested when i arrived
Service: dfk, OWO, RO and sex in multiple positions all delivered with enthusiasm and prompting from her, especially the RO which particularly seems to enjoy, popped 3 times and she was the one encouraging to go for 4.

Would i return? Yes definitely eventually, but not before sampling more of bristols talent.

As far as the talking alot thing, aye she does chat easily, and it didnt bother me as once we had broken the ice it didnt seem dificult to take control and direct the booking to the matter at hand.

Offline LondonPete

Thanks for the review. It is a shame she only works after 3pm.

vw

nearly 4 pops in an hour, what you fuelling that on?    :D :D

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for the review. It is a shame she only works after 3pm.

Yes, and that is the main reason I have not been able to see her.

Glad you enjoyed OP.   :hi:

Hectorshouse

+1

after 3.00pm can't be done for me easily.

HH

Offline MrMatrix

+1

after 3.00pm can't be done for me easily.

HH
No me neither, even if I were in the area it would be difficult. :hi:

Offline weewilly

nearly 4 pops in an hour, what you fuelling that on?    :D :D

At least 3 pops is standard for me all the time in hour bookings, all natural no performance enhancing drugs  :cool: