Author Topic: FBSM / Sensual Massage in Edinburgh & Lothians  (Read 227816 times)

Offline Forthports

She’s not a young stick insect but yes she’s hot. Wears a little black dress usually with her two prize assets on display so the whole experience is set up to tease but no follow through. Worth it if you can accept the fact you’ll be leaving with blue balls. A couple of times I’ve booked a blow and go appointment in Edinburgh immediately after but it’s a bloody nightmare trying to synchronise that.

Offline CGS2016

I decided to try out this place because I really wanted a massage and wasn't too fussed if it had HR or not: External Link/Members Only

It's a legit massage, lots of focus on the arse area though, and I was nude while on my front then she put a small towel over me when I flipped over. As I flipped I had a raging erection, which she said was fine as long as I "behave myself". Good massage overall, but no extras.

Offline ComeAgain

Thanks to Forthports above I visited Busty Blonde Eva for a massage.
Please see review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=320074.0

Offline whistle

I decided to try out this place because I really wanted a massage and wasn't too fussed if it had HR or not: External Link/Members Only

It's a legit massage, lots of focus on the arse area though, and I was nude while on my front then she put a small towel over me when I flipped over. As I flipped I had a raging erection, which she said was fine as long as I "behave myself". Good massage overall, but no extras.

I’m just surprised that prices seem to be increasing so much lately as there are a couple of legit looking ads on Gumtree stating £60 for an hour. Not so long ago I would have assumed that price would have included extras.

 I take it she’s based at her home? I think most of the shops in Edinburgh, even with all of their overheads, are less expensive.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 12:45:48 pm by whistle »

Offline CGS2016

I’m just surprised that prices seem to be increasing so much lately as there are a couple of legit looking ads on Gumtree stating £60 for an hour. Not so long ago I would have assumed that price would have included extras.

 I take it she’s based at her home? I think most of the shops in Edinburgh, even with all of their overheads, are less expensive.

Yeah it was in a flat on Leith Walk. The room was lovely actually, she had no issues with me admiring the artwork while I wandered about naked haha.

Offline whistle

She’s not a young stick insect but yes she’s hot. Wears a little black dress usually with her two prize assets on display so the whole experience is set up to tease but no follow through. Worth it if you can accept the fact you’ll be leaving with blue balls. A couple of times I’ve booked a blow and go appointment in Edinburgh immediately after but it’s a bloody nightmare trying to synchronise that.

I did see Aga a few times a number of years ago. She was good looking and the massage was very sensual with more and more ‘accidental’ nudges and touches on each visit and each visit becoming more and more erotic. One visit there she had got me so worked up I was convinced she had to be ready to finish me off but when I asked she just flat out refused and said she never would. Next time I visited she had cooled right off and gave me a completely legit session so I decided to call it a day at that. Just too frustrating.
Oh, when I saw her she wore tight white leggings and a low cut vest top. She did look good!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 03:41:13 pm by whistle »

Offline auldgreytoun

I decided to try out this place because I really wanted a massage and wasn't too fussed if it had HR or not: External Link/Members Only

It's a legit massage, lots of focus on the arse area though, and I was nude while on my front then she put a small towel over me when I flipped over. As I flipped I had a raging erection, which she said was fine as long as I "behave myself". Good massage overall, but no extras.

Do you reckon with more regular visits and a rapport built up there just mabye could be potentially more on offer ?

Offline CGS2016

Do you reckon with more regular visits and a rapport built up there just mabye could be potentially more on offer ?

It's hard to tell, but my gut instinct is no. As she was massaging my thighs she definitely brushed my shaft a few times, but seemed more accidental than anything. It's a shame, she's an attractive woman and really friendly.

Offline tiny

Curiosity got the better of me so went to see Aga a couple of days ago. she covered my ass with a small towel while face down, no nudges or touches at all in that position, however when i turned over she placed the towel to the side while she massaged my thigh. first a few brushes of the baws, the other thigh a few nudges of the shaft. would i return, not sure as i didn't think the massage was that good.
she wore the black dress with her ample assets on display by the way.

Offline michaelteam

Curiosity got the better of me so went to see Aga a couple of days ago. she covered my ass with a small towel while face down, no nudges or touches at all in that position, however when i turned over she placed the towel to the side while she massaged my thigh. first a few brushes of the baws, the other thigh a few nudges of the shaft. would i return, not sure as i didn't think the massage was that good.
she wore the black dress with her ample assets on display by the way.

I think you didn't ask for happy ending, did you?
How much did you pay? Would you say she's in her 30s??

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,763
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
This Aga woman is puzzling me...to say the least.

Let's just make sure, I've got the facts right? She wears low cut tops/dresses with ample cleavage showing and 'accidentally', brushes and nudges cock and balls in every massage? Yet doesn't do a HE....WTF is that all about? :wackogirl:

Don't get me wrong, over the years I can think of a couple of legit Thai massage shops I've visited...where the masseuse has genuinely by accident, brushed the balls or nudged my cock...but it was pretty obvious it was a mistake and they didn't have their tits on display.

Come on guys, spill the beans...surely someone out there has had a result from this one?

Offline Sensible lad

i saw her in Musselburgh back in about 2014, only a single visit, she was nice enough but got the impression nothing was on offer and her massage wasn't strong enough for my liking.  I know there are some that are slow burners, but based on comments from others on here, 7 years later and still no one is getting a HE i'd suggest it's time to call it a day.

If someone is getting a sly hand job, lucky you but do share the hope with your brothers

Offline Forthports

Regarding Aga, I’d estimate that at £40 a massage I’ve spent close to a grand over a number of years and got zilch. And yes I have often, very politely, asked the question. I’m not saying she doesn’t cross the line with some folk, I’ll never know and wouldn’t assume. She’s not daft and she knows what she’s doing. It’s a very enjoyable, teasing massage and I played the long game but got nowhere. So I’m out.

Offline ComeAgain

I agree with above, Aga knows exactly what she is doing. She knows that she is stringing us all along as we all seek that accolade of being first to have that chicken throttled. Lovely woman, but thrives off our own impossible quests. I bet she is reading this right now watching her business model unfold in front of her eyes. She only needs to provide one HE to a hopeful bloke to agitate this discussion back to the fore. I just dont bother going to her anymore because I got fed up being treated like a mug.

Offline auldgreytoun

It does make you wonder that she either gains some sort of smug satisfaction from being a prick teaser or as stated, it’s a carrot dangler, but her business will only get better if she offered HE.

Offline auldgreytoun

External Link/Members Only

This is a new one popped up in the Stenhousmuir/Falkirk area. Claims to be registered nurse, but no mention of no sexual service on offer. Comma by email only which I don’t like. Probably tottally legit, but there lies the mystique. Who will TOFTT to find out 🤔😂

Offline ComeAgain

External Link/Members Only

This is a new one popped up in the Stenhousmuir/Falkirk area. Claims to be registered nurse, but no mention of no sexual service on offer. Comma by email only which I don’t like. Probably tottally legit, but there lies the mystique. Who will TOFTT to find out 🤔😂

Intriguing....none of the usual "this is a non sexual" guff, which suggests she is a complete newbie. I might go astray and ToFTT this weekend.

Offline Glesgaboy

Aye it’s an interesting wee ad.
Be good to hear how you get on bud  :hi:

Offline auldgreytoun

Intriguing....none of the usual "this is a non sexual" guff, which suggests she is a complete newbie. I might go astray and ToFTT this weekend.

I can confirm definitely  no HE on offer


Offline Glesgaboy

Sounds like you have been keeping her busy lads  :hi:
Massaging only - thanks for trying  :hi:

Offline auldgreytoun

Sounds like you have been keeping her busy lads  :hi:
Massaging only - thanks for trying  :hi:

I hadn’t actually visited or asked online re HE but a generic email appears to have been sent out stating no sexual activities etc.

Offline Glesgaboy

🤔
They all say that…..
Might still be worth a try.
I’ll keep on my Stenhousemuir HL  :hi:

Offline auldgreytoun

External Link/Members Only

Anyone visited the above establishment in Bathgate ?

Offline Marvlus69

Why would you? Look at her pic in gallery.  :scare:

Offline auldgreytoun

I would imagine there will be others working there she appears to be the owner 🙄

Offline Trickus

External Link/Members Only

Anyone visited the above establishment in Bathgate ?

Well they do mention that they’d “love to hear from you” with your “feedback and suggestions”.

Maybe someone could suggest that they do HE and / or B2B !!

Also there’s a “£5 extra charge” If you want to “experience the massage candle”. Maybe that’s secret code 😂
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 05:56:47 pm by Trickus »

Offline Massagetugga



Also there’s a “£5 extra charge” If you want to “experience the massage candle”. Maybe that’s secret code 😂

Haha as long as not sticking a candle somewhere if you ask for HE

Offline Trickus

Haha as long as not sticking a candle somewhere if you ask for HE

Oh anal play might cost extra

Offline michaelteam

There's a new Brazilian in Edinburgh that's supposed to do tantric massage:

External Link/Members Only

I saw her once when I was in London but not precisely for a massage. It was a quicky and she was very skilled. I remember getting an amazing HJ. Has anybody seen her for a massage?

Offline Inthehouse1

There's a new Brazilian in Edinburgh that's supposed to do tantric massage:

External Link/Members Only

I saw her once when I was in London but not precisely for a massage. It was a quicky and she was very skilled. I remember getting an amazing HJ. Has anybody seen her for a massage?


I messaged her but was quoted £80 for half hour and £130 for 1 hour. "Just massage with happy ending" I was told for those prices.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 06:22:23 pm by Inthehouse1 »

Offline michaelteam


I messaged her but was quoted £80 for half hour and £130 for 1 hour. "Just massage with happy ending" I was told for those prices.

Yeah, I guess it's because she also offers sex. I wonder if the "Just massage with happy ending" means a crappy massage or Tantric as she advertises.

Offline Massagetugga

Yeah, I guess it's because she also offers sex. I wonder if the "Just massage with happy ending" means a crappy massage or Tantric as she advertises.

Bit confusing and all a bit off putting IMO

Offline windowlicker

Been back to Nina Mai Thai Massage in Meadowbank.

Now seen both Nina and Mai since they moved from White Orchid. Both give an excellent massage with major teasing but disappointingly nothing more. Nina moves both hands up your inner thighs then moves her thumbs around the balls. Got me rock hard. At that point I was sure more was coming as she never failed along the road. Paid £50 for an hour.

I wonder now that it is their business and they keep the full £50 rather than the lesser amount as an employee they do not feel the need to take the risks for an extra £20.

Shame.


Offline Massagetugga

Been back to Nina Mai Thai Massage in Meadowbank.

I wonder now that it is their business and they keep the full £50 rather than the lesser amount as an employee they do not feel the need to take the risks for an extra £20.

Shame.

White Orchid was Mai (or Maya’s) place most of the time until she sold the business to someone else. At the same time most of the staff left too! Quite a lot of them did exactly the same teasing massage. I found it a bit annoying tbh when at times I had asked for more massage on my back. Like a standard routine. At times it was quite enjoyable though. The Thai woman than advertises on Gumtree with the Easter Rd address does the same routine too but £10 less. Zero extras there even although it’s at her flat at the foot of Easter Road. She’s not exactly a looker either but not too bad. Recent ad calling herself Bua Thai massage.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 06:12:46 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline auldgreytoun

Been back to Nina Mai Thai Massage in Meadowbank.

Now seen both Nina and Mai since they moved from White Orchid. Both give an excellent massage with major teasing but disappointingly nothing more. Nina moves both hands up your inner thighs then moves her thumbs around the balls. Got me rock hard. At that point I was sure more was coming as she never failed along the road. Paid £50 for an hour.

I wonder now that it is their business and they keep the full £50 rather than the lesser amount as an employee they do not feel the need to take the risks for an extra £20.

Shame.

I was successful with HE on my two visits there over the last couple of years. Couldn’t tell you who I got for the massage, but I established you have to ask the question. Like yourself I was traded to the point of getting rock hard, and even after instigating some cheeky banter, referring to my hard on, it came down to asking the question, then a bit annoyingly a bit of negotiation over the extra charge for HE. I was staying out at £20 when she wanted £30.

Offline auldgreytoun

I’ve ended up being part of your quote there by mistake windowlicker but you’ll get my point.

Offline Massagetugga

So HE at the meadowbank shop Auldgreytoun? I’ve never been but assuming it’s usually Nina or Mai Nina is a big unit who always reminds me of a sumo wrestler and Mai is more petite and quite nice looking. Possibly slightly younger but they’re both probably around 45 I think, Nina maybe a bit older.

Offline auldgreytoun

Yes massagetugga, I saw an attractive slim girl. The HE was nothing great and as I said previously, it had to be annoyingly negotiated price wise.

Offline Fudfila

I was in the Broxburn area so I popped into the Ban Sabai in Station Road to see if there's any extras on offer.  £25 for 30 minutes. It's legit.

It looks a bit of a dive from the outside but once you're inside, it's still a bit of a dive. I was met by a taller than average Thai girl and taken to a tiny room and asked to strip off, but keep the boxers on, then cover up with a large towel.

Received a 10/10 massage, well worth the money. She never went close to my tackle. I tried dropping in a few innuendos and commented on how good it felt when she rubbed oil onto my thighs, but she never responded. I could clearly hear a female customer in the next room so assumed she could hear me,  so didn't make any other requests.


Offline auldgreytoun

I also visited Ban Sabi recently, same outcome. As soon as you are told keep the kecks on that it. Good massage though and I still got a hard on. Also for info, I tried the Livingston Massage centre in Carmondean, I haven’t put the link up as it has the full address as per the rules. Same script pants on tottally legit. 

Offline Massagetugga

Did you fellers know there now seems to be a separate Massage review section? I didn’t.

Offline auldgreytoun

Just noticed it the other day too massagetugga.

Offline Trickus

External Link/Members Only

Went to see this one in Meffil (Methil to the posh people) but apart from a decent massage nothing else on offer even though I was nude when she entered the room and nude afterwards.Partly covered with a towel throughout.

I might try again as the massage was good.

Offline auldgreytoun

External Link/Members Only

Went to see this one in Meffil (Methil to the posh people) but apart from a decent massage nothing else on offer even though I was nude when she entered the room and nude afterwards.Partly covered with a towel throughout.

I might try again as the massage was good.

Thanks for TOFTT Trickus. I did make enquiries about this one recently, but got the impression that she was a bit disorganised. I had asked for a midday appointment and was asked could I come at 430pm instead. So left it. Was she a looker ? Sounds like it was at her own house.

Offline Trickus

Was she a looker ? Sounds like it was at her own house.

Well she’s in her 50’s, probably size 14-16, about 5ft 8. Facially she reminded me a bit like Su Pollard due to her peroxide hair and glasses but she’s a big unit with a Fifey accent even though she said she’s from Perthshire.

She looked as though she had big bosoms but she don’t take no nonsense and this reminded me of the old skool hospital matron battle wagons.

It was an absolute nightmare to find and like something from a comedy show as it’s new builds which didn’t appear on my Satnav and I asked 2 locals who didn’t have a clue. And even asked PC Plod who gave me the wrong directions.

I phoned to get directions about 5 times and sounded annoyed. Even when I found the street the house numbers are weirdly arranged. She’s got a “Rotty cross” which likes to bark. When I got to the door I was quickly ushered in saying “I’m trying to be discreet”

She used to only work certain days and in the afternoons. Now she only really wants to see 1 or 2 people a day. She’s moving houses within the next month.

As I stated when asked what types of massages I’ve had before, I said sensual, Thai, B2B ie dropping hints but she said she doesn’t do those type of massages.

I know a previous person on this thread said she does do HE. Maybe she’s changed.

Offline auldgreytoun

Well she’s in her 50’s, probably size 14-16, about 5ft 8. Facially she reminded me a bit like Su Pollard due to her peroxide hair and glasses but she’s a big unit with a Fifey accent even though she said she’s from Perthshire.

She looked as though she had big bosoms but she don’t take no nonsense and this reminded me of the old skool hospital matron battle wagons.

It was an absolute nightmare to find and like something from a comedy show as it’s new builds which didn’t appear on my Satnav and I asked 2 locals who didn’t have a clue. And even asked PC Plod who gave me the wrong directions.

I phoned to get directions about 5 times and sounded annoyed. Even when I found the street the house numbers are weirdly arranged. She’s got a “Rotty cross” which likes to bark. When I got to the door I was quickly ushered in saying “I’m trying to be discreet”

She used to only work certain days and in the afternoons. Now she only really wants to see 1 or 2 people a day. She’s moving houses within the next month.

As I stated when asked what types of massages I’ve had before, I said sensual, Thai, B2B ie dropping hints but she said she doesn’t do those type of massages.

I know a previous person on this thread said she does do HE. Maybe she’s changed.

Sounded more hassle than it was worth. Sue Pollard 😂

Offline Trickus

Sounded more hassle than it was worth. Sue Pollard 😂

Well you live and learn but “Sue” mellowed out half way through and yes I’d say a hassle to arrange

Offline Massagetugga

Anyone seen either of the Chinese massage girls that we think are connected at Fountainbridge/Leith? I drew a blank with no replies a week or so ago. Doesn’t seem to have been any new ad’s on gumtree either

Offline whistle

I sent a text at the end of last week and it wasn’t delivered and I notice that the Emma/Rachel/Soul ad has disappeared.

Gave this one a try earlier this week.

External Link/Members Only

Time arranged, address given but when I got there radio silence. Pain in the arse.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 09:17:18 pm by whistle »