Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: chinese massage mutley plymouth  (Read 1148 times)

Offline roamingpunter

Guys this is my review and experience on this place

Yes it is a new parlour, so I thought  I would give it a try. Booked an appointment over the phone and their english is pretty good. The place has been going for about 8 weeks now. The price was £45 for a 1 hour massage, and all fairness the massage was pretty good. There were 2 women there looked about middle 40's. Exchanged paperwork and taken into a room.

The place is very clean and the rooms are very well kept as well, so to me thats a good starter.

A word of warning, I paid £50 and was taken into a room and asked to take all my clothes off and lay on the bed, I was informed she was going to get my change but conveniently forgot it, perhaps a scam to try to keep it.

The massage was pretty good so i will give them credit on that. Even though i had a shower before i went there the woman still washed my arse then applied oil between there and also gave a good swiping and grope to the fellow to get you interested.

So, after a pretty good massage you then get asked the question.  Happy ending £20    body to body  £40 and you are told you can touch as much as you want. As she though she had scammed me out of £5, i reversed the tables, i told her I only had £10 and she still owed me £5, which she suddenly remembered, so in total I told her I only had £15.

Does she....doesnt she......does she.....yep... I got a happy ending for the sum of £15

All in all...yes they are of middle age .....but i got a good massage and a happy ending for a total sum of £60.  Would i go there again?  I think i will yes next time i am in the area