Author Topic: Starlight Sugar22  (Read 1271 times)

Just heard from the horses mouth Starlight Sugar22 as packed it in. Another sad loss for Sheffield.

Offline Ali Katt

Just heard from the horses mouth Starlight Sugar22 as packed it in. Another sad loss for Sheffield.
I noticed I couldn't get onto her AW page last week. I was glad I got to see her before she retired, I would have loved to see her again; one of those rare instances of that occurring, as I rarely see the same person twice.

Maybe not the youngest or most beautiful in the area but certainly  the best VFM and a pleasant around if she was your type. Will be missed by quite a few.

Be a damn shame if she has 'retired.'  I had some very enjoyable visits.

Be a damn shame if she has 'retired.'  I had some very enjoyable visits.

+1  :cry:

Yeah, had noticed she was nt appearing on my AW HL but did nt think anymore about it

I have enjoyed the pleasure and found this lady to provide an excellent and VFM service, real shame and she will be missed.

Did it sound like a permanent stop or a just a break

She told me on my visit that her father had been very ill. Wonder if its connected?

Offline Ali Katt

I enjoyed her company. I thought she was honest and good fun, without stirring the pot, but I would have seen her if she was more I'm looking for the best compatibility and as long as the price is around £100 or less I don't mind. I can see why some found her difficult, it was hard to organise a booking and I think you had to know what you wanted and take things not necessarily, but make her feel at ease, I thought she was very sexual though.

I made a few trips down the M1 to see her, shame she is done for now.

I had been planning a visit soon so quite disappointed.

Hope she will be back when her personal issues resolve themselves, you never know.

Who knows what will happen? I know she wants a break for at least the rest of the year as she has too many other things on at the moment. Hopefully she'll be back after that. Fingers crossed as I always liked seeing her.

No disrespect intended to starlight but most Sp's pop back up again somewhere at somepoint.

Online kingkong69

Hopefully is only temporary  :(

Offline soppyget

Ah that explains it then.  Intended making a second visit a week or so back but her profile had gone from my hot list.  Well I hope she enjoys her break and maybe finds her way back.  Lovely lass to spend some time with.

Offline Ali Katt

Online kingkong69

Yes I saw her Ali at her old place.. But I lived in Nottinghamshire So is quite distance to travel She quite  genuine  and nice girl..

Offline Ali Katt

Yes I saw her Ali at her old place.. But I lived in Nottinghamshire So is quite distance to travel She quite  genuine  and nice girl..
Cheers Kong, I didn't see a review so wasn't sure if you were thinking about it, but hadn't got round to it. I am so glad I saw her despite the snow and difficulty trying to organise it.