Author Topic: **THICKER Edition** BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, BIG BUTT, PAWG... Plus-Size allowed!!!  (Read 1112092 times)

Offline p4ds


Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Agreed, that picture went a little too far. That review of the Post Op really went deep with all sorts of different views, better to keep things light hearted on here.

I hope PP is doing okay and still punting somewhere out there.

Always someone I clicked with on here but I thought he got banned over some conspiracy theory stuff? Unless that's why he doubled down on it against advice.

 :drinks: :hi:


Online AirForce1

Always someone I clicked with on here but I thought he got banned over some conspiracy theory stuff? Unless that's why he doubled down on it against advice.

 :drinks: :hi:

It was the conspiracy theory / debate stuff that got him banned but I think the Post Op review is when things went wayward.

Offline last_days_of_logan

It was the conspiracy theory / debate stuff that got him banned but I think the Post Op review is when things went wayward.

this

he changed after that whole fiasco