Author Topic: **THICKER Edition** BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, BIG BUTT, PAWG... Plus-Size allowed!!!  (Read 1112126 times)

Offline last_days_of_logan

Some further details  - Summer's currently doing a 'promotion' with 30 mins at £100 and and an hour at £150. Has added 2 additional profiles which reflect the new pricing, but one of them has £200 for the hour. Told me she is staying for another 2 weeks, dunno if the promotion prices are first time only, or persistent.

For those of you who are fast rechargers, all time periods allow only 1 shot, with the exception of an hour which will cost you the princely sum of £300 for that additional pew pew :wacko: She has additional extras that I did not ask about such as DFK.

This SP was running away from me whenever i tried to dial things up in doggy and i do not consider myself a heavy-hitter. Not sure if i'd go for an hour, don't think she would allow me to make her work.

OG Ivy  still one of the greatest...all these pretenders are weak

Offline Trafalgarlaw17

Some further details  - Summer's currently doing a 'promotion' with 30 mins at £100 and and an hour at £150. Has added 2 additional profiles which reflect the new pricing, but one of them has £200 for the hour. Told me she is staying for another 2 weeks, dunno if the promotion prices are first time only, or persistent.

For those of you who are fast rechargers, all time periods allow only 1 shot, with the exception of an hour which will cost you the princely sum of £300 for that additional pew pew :wacko: She has additional extras that I did not ask about such as DFK.

This SP was running away from me whenever i tried to dial things up in doggy and i do not consider myself a heavy-hitter. Not sure if i'd go for an hour, don't think she would allow me to make her work.
I always say 30min max
With her

Offline koshkaj

I always say 30min max
With her

i took your advice on the 30mins initially.

Debating with myself if i am gonna go back or not.

Offline last_days_of_logan

i took your advice on the 30mins initially.

Debating with myself if i am gonna go back or not.

you said she ran from it. By running was she the road runner? or like just slightly edging away?

Offline koshkaj

you said she ran from it. By running was she the road runner? or like just slightly edging away?

Not road runner, but a bit more than edging away. At some points it felt like I was just moving forward. She was OK at a slower pace and with shallower strokes, but i wanted to get in there properly so it was quite annoying. Leading up to it in very small bursts seemed to work, but then it was back to the start. Was quite a few litres short of a full tank as this was an impromptu punt and i had a full proper emptying earlier in the day, so was not as hard as i usually am. Plus she kept telling me to cum continuously.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Not road runner, but a bit more than edging away. At some points it felt like I was just moving forward. She was OK at a slower pace and with shallower strokes, but i wanted to get in there properly so it was quite annoying. Leading up to it in very small bursts seemed to work, but then it was back to the start. Was quite a few litres short of a full tank as this was an impromptu punt and i had a full proper emptying earlier in the day, so was not as hard as i usually am. Plus she kept telling me to cum continuously.

why are you going back? Is the body THAT good?

Offline koshkaj

why are you going back? Is the body THAT good?

in terms of "THAT" good, probably not. she has decent tits, nice nipples, is OK facially, but the arse is the main event and is far and away the biggest i've seen IRL, although it is more of a mass than much else.

it's mostly the novelty value i guess  :unknown:

Offline last_days_of_logan

in terms of "THAT" good, probably not. she has decent tits, nice nipples, is OK facially, but the arse is the main event and is far and away the biggest i've seen IRL, although it is more of a mass than much else.

it's mostly the novelty value i guess  :unknown:

have you seen Ivy and Viibabes?

Offline koshkaj

have you seen Ivy and Viibabes?

no and no. It was actually your review that put me off Viibabes. She is too expensive now anyway. Similar with DMG.

Online Gentlelovemaking

in terms of "THAT" good, probably not. she has decent tits, nice nipples, is OK facially, but the arse is the main event and is far and away the biggest i've seen IRL, although it is more of a mass than much else.

it's mostly the novelty value i guess  :unknown:

Let the comment on mass guide anyone who wants to see her. She’s not close to any of my top 5 lists but iminge I may need to create a new top 5 for biggest ass circumference.

Offline last_days_of_logan

no and no. It was actually your review that put me off Viibabes. She is too expensive now anyway. Similar with DMG.

Viibabes is not worth it. certainly not for me.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Let the comment on mass guide anyone who wants to see her. She’s not close to any of my top 5 lists but iminge I may need to create a new top 5 for biggest ass circumference.

bigger volume than Ivy at the height of her powers?

Online Gentlelovemaking

bigger volume than Ivy at the height of her powers?

Thing is Logan if you wanna put BBW’s along with bubble buts you get skewed takes on things.

If you remember EvaRose BBW (Google to see her vids) her ass is probs one of the biggest out there but purely down to obesity. From a shape, hip to waist ratio, size, lack of stomach Harley Darko and Ivy would probably be clear of most girls off the top of my head.

If you’re after that level then summer is not it but if you want an Amazonian type of built woman then she’s a good shout just not a bubble but more mass.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2026, 04:22:03 pm by Gentlelovemaking »

Offline last_days_of_logan

Thing is Logan if you wanna put BBW’s along with bubble buts you get skewed takes on things.

If you remember EvaRose BBW (Google to see her vids) her ass is probs one of the biggest out there but purely down to obesity. From a shape, hip to waist ratio, size, lack of stomach Harley Darko and Ivy would probably be clear of most girls off the top of my head.

If you’re after that level then summer is not it but if you want an Amazonian type of built woman then she’s a good shout just not a bubble but more mass.

cheers GLM

Online SloeJoggs

Stumbled across this Melly on Kommons and recognised her photos from this Kim that I visited in Hemel last December, her curves might be to some of your liking...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ -

External Link/Members Only


Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 11, 2026, 10:39:23 pm by SloeJoggs »

Offline Taxi Driver


Hayley Hazard External Link/Members Only

This lady has an incredible looking PAWG ass. Has anyone seen her recently?

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
External Link/Members Only

I'm guessing at the Corner House @ Barking Rd/Canning Town this week.

Why? Two of the pics (with chair) are clearly taken in the middle bedroom and I fucked her in that room a few months back.  From what I remember it was just OK.

Online Gentlelovemaking

External Link/Members Only

I'm guessing at the Corner House @ Barking Rd/Canning Town this week.

Why? Two of the pics (with chair) are clearly taken in the middle bedroom and I fucked her in that room a few months back.  From what I remember it was just OK.

Glad they’re using real pics as I’ve walked so many times from that place I can’t count.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Glad they’re using real pics as I’ve walked so many times from that place I can’t count.

Quite angry at my younger (e.g. 41 year old) self for staying so many times to just empty myself into random dull women here to "keep the peace".  A tax because if you showed up next week the chances were you could cheaply enjoy the body of some off the chart dark Colombian or Dominican that would cancel out the previous week.  Then I grew a pair and stopped emptying them.

Offline Iena.1806


Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Glad they’re using real pics as I’ve walked so many times from that place I can’t count.

Pics might be the Corner House but the postcode sent is not.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144

Online Dark_Gable

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 721
  • Likes: 7
  •  
  • Reviews: 71
Looks promising. Trying to call but no response.
External Link/Members Only
The pricing is quite punchy (for me) at £60 for 15 minutes with OWO being quoted as £20 extra via WhatsApp.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Glad they’re using real pics as I’ve walked so many times from that place I can’t count.

they are photoshopped though

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
they are photoshopped though

They are and really not sure it was the woman I'd seen before (hair was straight and longer).

Didn't seem that fussed when I walked, just said I was there to see her friend and got told she was "busy".

FWIW the woman I saw for about 30 seconds in the hallway: quite short, 45+, mixed race with dyed red hair, nice legs and ass (ass quite peachy), medium augmented bust.  A par for the course Dona de casa with work done before being sent to Europe.  Kinda aggrieved as I'd only set aside a couple of hours to punt this week and that was used up on that (plans B and C nearer to home didn't reply).

As I was leaving saw a Latina in gym wear locking the door of another flat and dragging out bags to the communal waste, no doubt a cleaner for one of the residents who can afford there.

I think the Corner House walk up/off era is over now, they don't answer the door unless you book.  I can't be Uncle Rico stuck in 2024 though.


Offline Millylastlap1

External Link/Members Only
Has anyone been to see this looks like a dump truck




Online Saltnpepper

Anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only

This one has been posted before not in this thread. I'm 90% sure she is Post Opp.

Online Jp4578


Offline p4ds

lol think I just accidentally stumbled upon Ivy’s Instagram, seems she’s trying to be an influencer now. With that body I’m sure it’ll work out tbh

Offline Iena.1806

External Link/Members Only

Looks to good to be true. What do you guys think ?

Online john122350

External Link/Members Only

Looks to good to be true. What do you guys think ?
Those pics are of model Nicole Herring so looks like a BS profile.  :thumbsup:

Offline p4ds

External Link/Members Only

Looks to good to be true. What do you guys think ?

Saw her profile a while back. Asked for a video like she mentioned in her description and she went silent

Offline last_days_of_logan

This one has been posted before not in this thread. I'm 90% sure she is Post Opp.

not 90, 100%

We lost a legend of this place because of it. He felt embarrased for getting duped and it changed his posting attitude completely. Hope PP is okay





Offline last_days_of_logan

She real?

I think so. she sent me other pics .

nearly saw her recently. if i get the chance i'll pull the trigger and report

Offline last_days_of_logan

Me too, will do a review, I have returned  :hi:

welcome back DK7

any support to me or thread is greatly appreciated

Online Saltnpepper

not 90, 100%

We lost a legend of this place because of it. He felt embarrased for getting duped and it changed his posting attitude completely. Hope PP is okay

Oh yeah I remember now, Peter or something like that wasn't it. Poor bloke.


Offline Dinekid7

Definitely a resemblance, but tattoos not matching up at all, unless the pics on VS are in her early years


Offline AirForce1

not 90, 100%

We lost a legend of this place because of it. He felt embarrased for getting duped and it changed his posting attitude completely. Hope PP is okay

I remember Peter Perves, the guy was an absolute legend. He was a great contributor of this forum before things went left.

Online Gentlelovemaking

Peter Perves was a Legend. I do think we have a responsibility to not go to far with certain things as I believe a pic of the TS pre op was posted somewhere which can’t be good for mental health reasons.


Offline AirForce1

Peter Perves was a Legend. I do think we have a responsibility to not go to far with certain things as I believe a pic of the TS pre op was posted somewhere which can’t be good for mental health reasons.

Agreed, that picture went a little too far. That review of the Post Op really went deep with all sorts of different views, better to keep things light hearted on here.

I hope PP is doing okay and still punting somewhere out there.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2026, 04:06:14 pm by AirForce1 »