Author Topic: **THICKER Edition** BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, BIG BUTT, PAWG... Plus-Size allowed!!!  (Read 1112307 times)

Offline last_days_of_logan

Could be a TOFTT

External Link/Members Only

Ass looks good

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

indeed

this could be my next one. but may come back to her another time...looking for tried and tested with guarantee on the pounding front

any suggestion from you guys would be amazing

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I've deff seen those pics on Viva but can't find a current ad.

Offline Mr Carlton

She’s been reviewed before under a vivastreet profile. She was charging £60 / 30mins at the time. Now she’s got a ton of extras lol

I went to see her! Review incoming

Offline last_days_of_logan
















Offline frosty

External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Here is the AW profile for this one External Link/Members Only
She has some reviews on here under this and her previous profile. I actually saw her when she was going under the name Mia - thought I did a review at the time but I seem to be mistaken. It was a neutral, but that was about 5 years ago now (she’s definitely not 20 - she must be at least mid-20s now) and before the boob job. I also don’t recall her ass being this big either. Could be bbl or just her naturally getting thicker as she gets older.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Here is the AW profile for this one External Link/Members Only
She has some reviews on here under this and her previous profile. I actually saw her when she was going under the name Mia - thought I did a review at the time but I seem to be mistaken. It was a neutral, but that was about 5 years ago now (she’s definitely not 20 - she must be at least mid-20s now) and before the boob job. I also don’t recall her ass being this big either. Could be bbl or just her naturally getting thicker as she gets older.

Thanks man

I just has a scour of the reviews and she is a SHIT provider. Like an actual scammer

AVOID everyone





Offline last_days_of_logan

Appreciate you frosty

thanks for topping this up

Online Dark_Gable

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 721
  • Likes: 7
  •  
  • Reviews: 71
External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only
I’ve not seen her but I am 95% sure she has been posted here before with a different profile. I can’t remember her name though.

Online schlong118118

External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks frosty . I have seen her before she had profile on vivastreet when i met her. must be about 2 to 3 years ago

Offline last_days_of_logan

I’ve not seen her but I am 95% sure she has been posted here before with a different profile. I can’t remember her name though.

oh definitely

she has been posted mulitple times. Am more than happy for repeat postings cause people might not know someone still works, or might not go back enough pages or that person swapped out their profile etc etc

This one i have even reviewed...i think i gave her a neutral

she also has a youtube music video

Online schlong118118

I’ve not seen her but I am 95% sure she has been posted here before with a different profile. I can’t remember her name though.

She was working in stratford when i last saw her.

Offline Double009123


Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
She was working in stratford when i last saw her.

Do you remember when/name?

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
External Link/Members Only

Looks promising, not sure about the age though

This pic suggests more of a unit than the main ones?

No problem with that but price/location etc.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline newtothis123

Do you remember when/name?


I am pretty sure that is Selena_Hotnew
External Link/Members Only

Not sure about the Nationality on this new profile, she is definitely a Latina

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,508
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250

I am pretty sure that is Selena_Hotnew
External Link/Members Only

Not sure about the Nationality on this new profile, she is definitely a Latina

 :)

tats seem to match the image, added to the review you posted

Online schlong118118

Do you remember when/name?

No i dont remember her name. was between 2 and 3 years ago approx. saw her in the same building as polish katy and the panama sisters but different apartment.  I called her  up after seeing her vivastreet profile.

Offline Double009123

This pic suggests more of a unit than the main ones?

No problem with that but price/location etc.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Might Toft this month unless someone beats me to it, price and location seems decent for someone starting out I think.

Offline last_days_of_logan

oh wow

I never actually reviewed her. thought i did. Neutral for me and its over 6 months

Offline Double009123

oh wow

I never actually reviewed her. thought i did. Neutral for me and its over 6 months

Which SP is this?

Online schlong118118

oh wow

I never actually reviewed her. thought i did. Neutral for me and its over 6 months

Id give positive for a 15 minute quickie as thats all she good for. when booked longer would be nuetral or negative as she done engage much and feels bit awkward. also over 6 months.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2026, 08:46:34 pm by schlong118118 »

Online schlong118118

External Link/Members Only   Your_Baby1

  she has got to be added on here i had quick browse but did not see her on here. so apologies if she has already been added.

ASS is huge and soft and jiggly. 

https://www.ukpunting.com/uploaded/e7b6a2ed83c38433221c10989b2e69be5a4ff91c.jpg

 thats best photo could find. but it looks lot bigger. photo dont do it justice

Offline ceo247


Offline last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only   Your_Baby1

  she has got to be added on here i had quick browse but did not see her on here. so apologies if she has already been added.

ASS is huge and soft and jiggly. 

https://www.ukpunting.com/uploaded/e7b6a2ed83c38433221c10989b2e69be5a4ff91c.jpg

 thats best photo could find. but it looks lot bigger. photo dont do it justice

pound friendly?

Offline crafty_jlack

Reverse google search shows these are fake photos. She sent a disappearing photo and looks nothing like pics
I experienced the same thing, I told her she looks too slim to be the girl in the photos. After she sent me a nasty voice note and I responded with "If I come to address and you do not resemble the girl in the pics, my petrol for the week is on you ?"... let's just say she got angry lol

I hate when girls waste my time and money, how hard is it to accurately represent yourself ffs

Online schlong118118

pound friendly?

That was the sad thing in doggy she said im big and it was hurting her but she could take it bit more in missionary. was a shame as i really wanted to enjoy that ass in doggy style. not sure why she could take it better in missionary but not in doggy style.

Offline last_days_of_logan

That was the sad thing in doggy she said im big and it was hurting her but she could take it bit more in missionary. was a shame as i really wanted to enjoy that ass in doggy style. not sure why she could take it better in missionary but not in doggy style.

Appreciate it. Money saved



Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,555
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360

Seen her! Part of the multitudes of reviews I need write

Again! Review incoming!

Potted versions in case they vanishes before you review?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2026, 01:52:12 pm by LLPunting »

Online koshkaj


Seen her! Part of the multitudes of reviews I need write

someone said that these are fake pics, is that not the case?

Offline last_days_of_logan

someone said that these are fake pics, is that not the case?

if you message her she sends pics. She is an attractive young lady