Author Topic: **THICKER Edition** BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, BIG BUTT, PAWG... Plus-Size allowed!!!  (Read 1120392 times)

Offline Dopedj

She works in Travelodge hotel...I and my colleagues see her checking-in all the time as our company lodges us in the same hotel during the week.
She looks like big catering pot —no shape just a ball of fat. my colleagues always wonder who would pay £120 to fuck tht ...I direct them to this site to see her being discussed as a potential fuck.
The so called Olivia foxx

Offline pumps

The so called Olivia foxx

Assumed she was just a time waster, didn't think anyone actually got as far as paying her for sex.

Offline last_days_of_logan

I mean that Olivia foxx girl

LOL....how do both you and your colleagues know she cost 120? how do you guys even know she is an escort?  ;)

do you all punt together or something?

Offline last_days_of_logan

Assumed she was just a time waster, didn't think anyone actually got as far as paying her for sex.

Dinekid did.... still waiting on him to give us the skinny

we will be here till the next eclipse for that

that guy is sitting on sooooo much valuable intel.....he's like master private collector of booties

Offline Dopedj

  We are usually at the restaurant/Bar area of the Hotel having a drink or eating after work depending on our shifts..
   I noticed her a few times at the hotel ordering food at the bar in the evenings or checking in- u can’t miss her she’s huge and short and I kinda suspected she might be working and I checked adultwork and saw her profile when she used to show her face under the Brent section....I showed my colleagues we couldn’t stop talking about it
We wondered who would pay.Until recently I saw a review about her and I showed them.
They couldn’t believe it

Offline pumps

  We are usually at the restaurant/Bar area of the Hotel having a drink or eating after work depending on our shifts..
   I noticed her a few times at the hotel ordering food at the bar in the evenings or checking in- u can’t miss her she’s huge and short and I kinda suspected she might be working and I checked adultwork and saw her profile when she used to show her face under the Brent section....I showed my colleagues we couldn’t stop talking about it
We wondered who would pay.Until recently I saw a review about her and I showed them.
They couldn’t believe it

You're on a wind up.

Let's wait till a proper review comes up.

Online Gentlelovemaking

  We are usually at the restaurant/Bar area of the Hotel having a drink or eating after work depending on our shifts..
   I noticed her a few times at the hotel ordering food at the bar in the evenings or checking in- u can’t miss her she’s huge and short and I kinda suspected she might be working and I checked adultwork and saw her profile when she used to show her face under the Brent section....I showed my colleagues we couldn’t stop talking about it
We wondered who would pay.Until recently I saw a review about her and I showed them.
They couldn’t believe it

If this is true  :lol:

Offline Dinekid7

Yep, I have been intrigued by her profile for like year, numerous attempts to see her, but never amounted to anything.

Until...... She hit me up and said she was Available, kinda sense the seize the moment and offerd a price, she said no, 15 mins later she text back and agreed.

Got there, realised I been to this hotel twice before to see External Link/Members Only

Radio silence, was contemplating leaving, finally replies to text and gives door number and and instruction to get to room

Opens door, and yes I was kinda surprised, the pic i post below I would saw best represents her, see how big and wide her bum is, is fucking huge but the issue is she has no waist, her hips, waist, back and shoulders are all the same width and she is around 5`4

She is a big girl, I happen to like big girls, so I wasn't put off I was just felt slightly misled by her pics which when I look back in hindsight most of which are close up of particular body Parts, apart from 1 full body shot,

However service wise I would giver her and 7/10, she dove straight in with the blow job, OWO, took it deep, wet, good pace, followed instruction and good suction, due to her size sex was not that great as if you wanna get riiiiight in there you better have the tools as there is alot to get past. I have smashed many a big girls this one was a slight struggle so after doggy and mish, went back to blow job, which she again dove straight in no hands and suck me off till I nutted in her mouth and she sucked a little more after, before depositing my nut in the sink, Really good blowjob  :thumbsup:

Her attitude is plesent and she did come across abit nervous at the beginning which slightly kinda made me abit nervy too, but yh....
 
Cleland up and was out.

Apologise for not doing a proper review, but I literally saw the the discussion and just thought "fuck it"and strated typing.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dinekid7

Oh and logan, I really wanna see this one again, but I thinks shes off the grid, appreciate if she pops up again and you notice before I do, just let me know.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dinekid7

Ahhhh she's in Kent now, no bother.

Offline Dopedj

You're on a wind up.

Let's wait till a proper review comes up.
Go n see for yourself and report back  :unknown:

Offline Dopedj

Yep, I have been intrigued by her profile for like year, numerous attempts to see her, but never amounted to anything.

Until...... She hit me up and said she was Available, kinda sense the seize the moment and offerd a price, she said no, 15 mins later she text back and agreed.

Got there, realised I been to this hotel twice before to see External Link/Members Only

Radio silence, was contemplating leaving, finally replies to text and gives door number and and instruction to get to room

Opens door, and yes I was kinda surprised, the pic i post below I would saw best represents her, see how big and wide her bum is, is fucking huge but the issue is she has no waist, her hips, waist, back and shoulders are all the same width and she is around 5`4

She is a big girl, I happen to like big girls, so I wasn't put off I was just felt slightly misled by her pics which when I look back in hindsight most of which are close up of particular body Parts, apart from 1 full body shot,

However service wise I would giver her and 7/10, she dove straight in with the blow job, OWO, took it deep, wet, good pace, followed instruction and good suction, due to her size sex was not that great as if you wanna get riiiiight in there you better have the tools as there is alot to get past. I have smashed many a big girls this one was a slight struggle so after doggy and mish, went back to blow job, which she again dove straight in no hands and suck me off till I nutted in her mouth and she sucked a little more after, before depositing my nut in the sink, Really good blowjob  :thumbsup:

Her attitude is plesent and she did come across abit nervous at the beginning which slightly kinda made me abit nervy too, but yh....
 
Cleland up and was out.

Apologise for not doing a proper review, but I literally saw the the discussion and just thought "fuck it"and strated typing.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Are u confusing two different people
We are talking about Olivia fox
External Link/Members Only
Tht Picture is in Olivia foxx profile
Hidden Image/Members Only
Not whoever u are linking there
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 12:19:32 am by Dopedj »

Offline NigelF

Are u confusing two different people
We are talking about Olivia fox
External Link/Members Only
Tht Picture is in Olivia foxx profile
Hidden Image/Members Only
Not whoever u are linking there

He wasn't saying that link was Olivia Fox, he was only saying that it was a hotel that he'd been to twice to see the girl he linked.

Offline oversexed

Samba brazil.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Seen her in a line-up before. Face is not for me but some people might not mind.
Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline last_days_of_logan

Samba brazil.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Seen her in a line-up before. Face is not for me but some people might not mind.

booty there?

Offline last_days_of_logan


Offline PapaSmurf

doubt this person even escorts..also BAREBACK ALERT!!

PorcelainCream

External Link/Members Only




Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Thiccc. Looks like she's just camming now or something. Her contact details and prices are gone.


Offline pumps


Offline Stealthmode

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,176
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 78
Reminds me, saw her recently and have a neutral to negative review for her.

is the pics legit? i always thought they were fake

Offline pumps

is the pics legit? i always thought they were fake

They are 100% all pictures of her, hard to tell if those pics have been doctored (always best to assume they have).

but more or less they are pretty much exactly what you'll get.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Oh and logan, I really wanna see this one again, but I thinks shes off the grid, appreciate if she pops up again and you notice before I do, just let me know.

Hidden Image/Members Only

croydon now


Offline oversexed

Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline last_days_of_logan

haha, same girl as the one i post above where you ask "booty there?"

External Link/Members Only

really? damn...guess its all about the angles then :D

i apologise, i think this might have been a good spot by you. keep them coming



Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,370
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Carmen black bbw

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Says in London a few days only but I saw the profile up for longer before. I checked on here and the review was lousy.



Offline Sunny

Have you got a link for her review?

I texted her says she does CIM/Rimming etc pretty much everything apart from BB

I am going to see a Mature black bbw tomorrow in Walthamstow for £80 ph cheap rates, will report back. She's been advertising on Vivastreet for a while but seems to have gone for now. It's this bird from Coventry who's touring London

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=184180.msg1932465#msg1932465


Offline Donni

Have you got a link for her review?

I texted her says she does CIM/Rimming etc pretty much everything apart from BB

I am going to see a Mature black bbw tomorrow in Walthamstow for £80 ph cheap rates, will report back. She's been advertising on Vivastreet for a while but seems to have gone for now. It's this bird from Coventry who's touring London

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=184180.msg1932465#msg1932465

Can you share her number mate?

Offline last_days_of_logan

Can you share her number mate?

he will probably give it to you cause sunny is cool like that i have found out after judging him harshly in past, all i would say is that you kindly think about hooking the rest of us up with your exploits as well  :hi:

since 2015 joining the only thing you have even hinted at telling us about was this one

I just saw this girl. Will review in a little while

think you forgot to do that one  :unknown:

i REALLY personally feel that feedback and reviews of what people have seen or done are severely undervalued and under appreciated by the masses that use this place. i dont have any real issue with people that cant afford to type things for security , privacy and personal reasons... but if you can type and ask for things here then you can let another punting brother know about a Bait and switch, or a shit / neutral punt or better yet...a GOOD punt etc....i'm sure you've read that robbery incident? well somewhere in the 31 pages another punter was indeed robbed and could have fed that back to us...but he didnt   :dash:  (innocently thought the mugging was unrelated but the more experienced of the people here might have deduced the set up aspect..you never know..or at least it would have discouraged other victims)  and they were robbing people all over the shop a good portion that would probably be using this place for help but saw nothing about the girl indicating being a crook  :manhater:

i apologise about the rant.....bet you wished you pm-ed him now   :). its nothing personal to you honestly

just if you have been punting in the last year it would be nice to know your experiences...hopefully it will be one that has a valid profile  :thumbsup:

niceguyjames

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

 
She looks good if you're into BBW bimbos
 
She looks like sucka for some BBC
hahahahaha totally agree she looks like a black cock only type of girl. Nice find either way

Offline Dinekid7

Have you got a link for her review?

I texted her says she does CIM/Rimming etc pretty much everything apart from BB

I am going to see a Mature black bbw tomorrow in Walthamstow for £80 ph cheap rates, will report back. She's been advertising on Vivastreet for a while but seems to have gone for now. It's this bird from Coventry who's touring London

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=184180.msg1932465#msg1932465

Who exactly are you talking about here....... Any pictures???

Offline Dinekid7

« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 09:49:49 am by Dinekid7 »

Offline themagicrat

Says in London a few days only but I saw the profile up for longer before. I checked on here and the review was lousy.
Where's the review? I can't find one searching with that number.

Offline Sunny

Quote
Who exactly are you talking about here....... Any pictures???

Her profile is back up on VS External Link/Members Only


Quote
Says in London a few days only but I saw the profile up for longer before. I checked on here and the review was lousy

I was asking Sparkus where he found his review of Carmen black bbw

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,370
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Her profile is back up on VS External Link/Members Only


I was asking Sparkus where he found his review of Carmen black bbw

It must have been a previous profile as pics were same. She was in Blackwall then, I recall.

Offline Sunny

Quote
It must have been a previous profile as pics were same. She was in Blackwall then, I recall

Oh right when I searched her AW ID only a review of her friend comes up

punther

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
BAREBACK ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I dont know why these british women doing bareback like this

KhalifaEbonyFreak

External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

different WG using this profile now
anyone seen the new girl?

Offline last_days_of_logan

different WG using this profile now
anyone seen the new girl?

damn boy...that one looks all kinds of filthy.

those profiles from them black girls are being sold off like they moved back to their native country

new user (needless to say...she does not belong in this thread anymore)

External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

damn boy...that one looks all kinds of filthy.

those profiles from them black girls are being sold off like they moved back to their native country

new user (needless to say...she does not belong in this thread anymore)

External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


Post op?

Offline last_days_of_logan


Post op?

no way...last picture has droppy tits. who does a post op with natural looking droopy tits

she looks like an anorexic gym goer more than anything

Offline pumps

no way...last picture has droppy tits. who does a post op with natural looking droopy tits

she looks like an anorexic gym goer more than anything


And that's your logic and you're sticking to it? Lol

Offline last_days_of_logan


And that's your logic and you're sticking to it? Lol

LOL..for sure....just like method / red man


Offline Mr Sinister

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one had some shit pics the other day now I'm intrigued, anyone recognize the tattoo?

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 08:43:44 pm by FCB »

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,370
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
External Link/Members Only

£30 for 15 mins, not many of those about these days (there's one in Leyton on VS though)