Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thiana - Stockport  (Read 552 times)

14 review(s) for Diane_ (5 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Solidrock

External Link/Members Only

Paid £40 for 15 mins in a certain Stockport hotel well used by prossies.

Dark haired Rommie girl mid twenties, pretty but not as good as she looks in the pictures. Doesn't speak much English.

Saw this girl against my good judgement and all the mixed reviews but was in need of a quick local plan B so took a punt. I was quite surprised to see that she was actually the girl from the profile and not a bait and switch as has been reported. I wanted 30 mins for £50 but only had twenties on me and she said she didn't have change. She said this so nonchalantly that I didn't quite believe her and instead agreed to 15 mins for £40 (I know I should have had the correct money - schoolboy error).

Before handing over the cash I asked if she kissed and she said yes. Asked if she does reverse oral and she said yes. Her profile also states owo and cim. None of this I got.

Instead she kissed my body a few times then put a condom on me for some oral. This was actually pretty good and she put some effort into it which stops me posting a negative. Tried to go in for a kiss though and it was a no go. She lay down and opened her legs and pulled me in so there was no way I could go down on her. She tried to rush me at this point even though we were only a few minutes in. Came a short while later.

Average punt with a typical Rommie but she looked good and gave a good covered blow job so it's a Neutral but bordering on a negative.