Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: strip clubs/ bars edinburgh  (Read 1715 times)

Offline normal bloke

Going to be in Edinburgh for stag do shortly and wondered if anyone had any recent experience, could recommend which if any clubs we should visit.  From my searching they all sound pretty similar and basic/ strictly no touching etc.

Cheers

Offline Marmalade

Since a crack down a few years sadly.

If it’s a stag with quite a few people, you’re maybe best going to I’ve of the bigger ones. The Western, for instance, in the ‘pubic triangle’ at High Riggs is among the better value ones but very tiny. I think the big one on Lothian Rd is still open unless it’s been turned into sushi bar or something ...

Offline Squire Haggard

I was in the Western a couple of years ago, but did not stay long. I cant remember if it was a Friday night or not but it was as  packed as you could get.  My friend stayed longer and said that guys were disappearing into the tiny booths with the girls. The Burke & Hare across the road is bigger but its a long time since I've been there.

External Link/Members Only

I've never been here,

Offline Marmalade

Is it still called Burke and Hare? I think long gone are the days when you could occasionally get a finger up. At least the Western has atmosphere and cut price daytime/weekday deals. (I’ve been once in a blue and green moon when I have a perverse desire to). Is Fantasy Palace still on Shandwick Place? I thought that was maybe the name of the one on Lothian Rd (near Ambassadors, opposite Filmhouse). I went once when it was in Shandwick Place. There was the covert suggestion of a bump and grind for megabucks, which I think I declined (just one record and not enough to get you off).

Some of the newer non-Roma EEs seem the best, ones that haven’t heard of the ‘rules’ And will push the envelope (or the bump of my cock) a little in the hope of getting more dances and quick bucks.

Never believe it when they ask, Do you want the regular or the special dance? (They’re both the fucking same: the ‘special’ just costs twice as much).

There’s also the occasional stuck up British bitch to avoid, the sort who now thinks lap dancing is some sort of refined burlesque and nothing at all sexual. De-feminised cunts.  :diablo: Get a different job you silly cow!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 09:39:12 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Squire Haggard

The Burke & Hare has had the same name since at least the 70s or 80s. The one on Lothian Rd was Bottoms Up. It looks like its closed. Fantasy Palace is in Shandwick Place, but I've only seen it from the outside. IMO a stag night in Edinburgh would be more fun going to a sauna first rather than bother watching dancers, and paying for a private dance. Finish the night in a nice bar with character, like this one.

Offline perfect 10

I've been in Burke & Hare when theres a stag party going on. They have( or had) a central dance pole, where the unlucky  stag was paraded with a dancer. No doubt a hoot for his mates if youre into that.
The Western is a smaller venue, music not as loud and has a better atmosphere IMO. However, might be a bit too small a venue for a big stag party

Offline Marmalade

The Burke & Hare has had the same name since at least the 70s or 80s.
The same name, yes, you’re right. But the inside has gone through many changes, as has the service. I don’t know if you remember when it was a simple and rather unpretentious if tacky joint, a small, barely held-together ‘booth’ to the right as you went in. The girls were a lot freer in what they could and couldn’t do. Now it’s got fancy fittings, an upstairs bit with several booths, and prices to match (at least last time I looked, probably a year or more ago).

The one on Lothian Rd was Bottoms Up. It looks like its closed. Fantasy Palace is in Shandwick Place, but I've only seen it from the outside. IMO a stag night in Edinburgh would be more fun going to a sauna first rather than bother watching dancers, and paying for a private dance. Finish the night in a nice bar with character, like this one.

In a way it’s good to hear Shandwick Place is still on the go. You go upstairs and it’s quite big inside, suitable for a largish stag I suppose if they don’t mind rip-off prices. I think going to a sauna would be a good idea if they’re all up for it, which of course they might not be. London Street has the biggest and plushest waiting room but again it depends on numbers.

I am quite fond of Bennetts Bar and would hesitate to see it invaded by a stag party personally. It depends if it’s a smaller group and not too loud; otherwise I think I’d feel a bit pissed off if I were having a nice night out there with a friend or a date and a rowdy stag party came in. Not that sort of place in my opinion. Any of the larger bars could handle it though. That one next to the Sheraton for instance. Or, slightly more downmarket but ok for a group after a few drinks is the one on the corner of Lothian Rd / Shandwick Place (I call it the blind-date-wannabe bar). Or after LSS there are many very good bars in the vicinity, from the nearby Cask to the more drunken ones in the Omni.

Offline normal bloke

Thanks guys for all your tips that's very helpful.  I don't know if everyone would be up for a sauna so not going to suggest it.  Burke and Hare sounds like the best option- embarrassing the stag out front sounds good.