Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishBeautyXXX  (Read 21804 times)

5 review(s) for britishbeautyxxx (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Smiths, you can be a knowall at times, in this case you are TOTALLY wrong.   :dash:

Now let me say what REALLY happened.

She was charging £100 an hour and £50 for 30 minutes but told me that the £50 service was more a quicky, I suggested that she increased the 30 minute price slightly and give the full time.

At no time did I ask for a discount.
What I did say was that I would do a report if she froze my rate at the current rate of £100, this she agreed to.
I saw her once more when her rate was still £100 anyway, she then increased her price and when I asked if my price was still £100 I got a very short reply saying no, I have no idea if she sent that reply or her pimp/boyfriend sent it.

Irrespective of what she was charging it was her business as an adult, I didnt say you did ask for a discount. I dont see the problem with her deciding to charge £100 an hour, same as Seductive Scarlet and Holly, although by the time i punted with Scarlet it had gone up to £110 an hour, still a good rate in my view.

In your place i wouldnt be bothering punting with her again either, but i wouldnt of bothered with the offering to do a review if she kept her rate at £100 an hour part, i would of just paid that reasonable rate assuming i rated her until she put it up but didnt keep me on that rate or i got bored of her, whichever came sooner.

vegg1e

I messaged her on Adultwork for a face photo and she e-mailed me, along with some other people, all in the TO: field.

Didn't even fucking BCC it.

Could have been awkward if I'd known anyone on it.

:(

Offline NIK

I messaged her on Adultwork for a face photo and she e-mailed me, along with some other people, all in the TO: field.

Didn't even fucking BCC it.

Could have been awkward if I'd known anyone on it.

An example of the unprofessionalism I referred to?

James999

you only get what you pay for.

In the punting world that "Jimmy law" is WRONG,

I've paid £150 for half an hour and £50 for half an hour and the £50 was far better  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Irrespective of what she was charging it was her business as an adult, I didnt say you did ask for a discount. I dont see the problem with her deciding to charge £100 an hour, same as Seductive Scarlet and Holly.

£100 an hour was a sensible and fair rate, her mistake was to offer 30 minutes at £50 in the hope she could turn it into a quickie.

You know as well as I do, if not better, that £50 is too low for an attractive young English girl who offers DFK and OWO.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I've paid £150 for half an hour and £50 for half an hour and the £50 was far better  :hi:

True, but I wasn't talking about the punting world, I was talking about food.    :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

In your place i wouldnt be bothering punting with her again either, but i wouldnt of bothered with the offering to do a review if she kept her rate at £100 an hour part, i would of just paid that reasonable rate assuming i rated her until she put it up but didnt keep me on that rate or i got bored of her, whichever came sooner.

I did that because of previous experiences.
I did a review for Seductive Scarlett and a week later she increased her prices by £20 an hour.    :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

£100 an hour was a sensible and fair rate, her mistake was to offer 30 minutes at £50 in the hope she could turn it into a quickie.

You know as well as I do, if not better, that £50 is too low for an attractive young English girl who offers DFK and OWO.  :hi:

But Jim thats not my business though, as i see it its up to the WG to decide what she charges off her own back. :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

But Jim thats not my business though, as i see it its up to the WG to decide what she charges off her own back. :hi:

Well I never suggested she charge £140 an hour ------------------ I put that down to her pimp/boyfriend.     :hi:

Offline smiths

I did that because of previous experiences.
I did a review for Seductive Scarlett and a week later she increased her prices by £20 an hour.    :thumbsdown:

Yes well as we know some WGs both increase their rates and are harder to get a booking with after getting reviews. Its a win win for them, at least for a while when they are cashing in, not seeing what the advantage is to me in that circumstance though.

In my experience most regular WGs have held their original price i paid if they decided to increase their prices though. In the case of what you say about Scarlet its complete greed. In her case if it wasnt for you i for one wouldnt of even known about her when i did to give her my business. :hi:

Offline smiths

Well I never suggested she charge £140 an hour ------------------ I put that down to her pimp/boyfriend.     :hi:

I dont doubt that Jim, and its most likely i wont actually book her due to that rate. I do like her look though so i wont say i definitely wont though. :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes well as we know some WGs both increase their rates and are harder to get a booking with after getting reviews. Its a win win for them, at least for a while when they are cashing in, not seeing what the advantage is to me in that circumstance though.

In my experience most regular WGs have held their original price i paid if they decided to increase their prices though. In the case of what you say about Scarlet its complete greed. In her case if it wasnt for you i for one wouldnt of even known about her when i did to give her my business. :hi:

That is exactly my point.
If I give a girl an excellent review I don't want discounts on future bookings but I do not expect to pay a higher rate because she has got more popular.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I dont doubt that Jim, and its most likely i wont actually book her due to that rate. I do like her look though so i wont say i definitely wont though. :hi:

£70 for 30 minutes is still fairly good value ------------------------------- however I realize you never do 30 minute bookings.   :hi:

I hoped she would be a long term regular but it wasn't to be.    :(

Offline smiths

That is exactly my point.
If I give a girl an excellent review I don't want discounts on future bookings but I do not expect to pay a higher rate because she has got more popular.

Fair enough, i would just wait for the WG to increase her rates myself though and as soon as i see it on her profile i would ask her next time i booked do i contiune to pay the old rate, usually the answer has been yes. If it hasnt and i was told i would have to pay the new increased rate like you i wouldnt bother seeing them again. :hi:

andrei

She was charging £100 an hour and £50 for 30 minutes but told me that the £50 service was more a quicky, I suggested that she increased the 30 minute price slightly and give the full time.

What I did say was that I would do a report if she froze my rate at the current rate of £100, this she agreed to.
I saw her once more when her rate was still £100 anyway, she then increased her price and when I asked if my price was still £100 I got a very short reply saying no, I have no idea if she sent that reply or her pimp/boyfriend sent it.

semantics here jim, why would you ask her to freeze your rate if she has no intention of increasing it - so either you advised her to increase it or she told you she was going to in which case asking her to freeze your rate IS asking for a discount on all future visits

i'm kinda appalled that you received a financial incentive to write her a report, thats a practice so shifty its derided even on prossienet, should definitely be derided on the site thats "for the punters"

plus i fail to understand the logic, 100 an hour is fine but 50 for 30 is not - its the same per hour rate though

Offline blue

Smiths, you can be a knowall at times, in this case you are TOTALLY wrong.   :dash:

Now let me say what REALLY happened.

Most punters wouldn't expect a WG to think 30 minutes as quick service; at best a quickie service is 15 minutes. I suspect a lot of punters wouldn't be happy if they received a rushed service in a 30 minute booking; maybe this is why she was given some good advice about her services i.e. that 30 minutes is not a quickie.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Most punters wouldn't expect a WG to think 30 minutes as quick service; at best a quickie service is 15 minutes. I suspect a lot of punters wouldn't be happy if they received a rushed service in a 30 minute booking; maybe this is why she was given some good advice about her services i.e. that 30 minutes is not a quickie.  :hi:

Thanks blue --------------------- it seems you are the only one who can see why this situation arose.   :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

i'm kinda appalled that you received a financial incentive to write her a report.

Total, utter, complete bollocks ----------------- like many of your previous posts.    :dash: :dash:

It would only be wrong if I wrote a FALSE report --------------- my report was 100% genuine.

In future I will only file negative reviews ------------------ by giving a girl a fantastic report I am in a lose, lose situation.    :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

plus i fail to understand the logic, 100 an hour is fine but 50 for 30 is not - its the same per hour rate though

That tells me how little experience you have of punting.     :thumbsdown:

The 30 minute rate is rarely 50% of the hourly rate.

More often than not a girl who charges £120 an hour will charge £80 for 30 minutes ------------ the reason is quite simple, whether the booking is 30 minutes or 60 minutes the amount of sexual activity will be pretty much the same. 

Offline Zeusthedoc

irrespective of the diatribe of WGs - you pay for the person, not their time....

Offline smiths

That tells me how little experience you have of punting.     :thumbsdown:

The 30 minute rate is rarely 50% of the hourly rate.

More often than not a girl who charges £120 an hour will charge £80 for 30 minutes ------------ the reason is quite simple, whether the booking is 30 minutes or 60 minutes the amount of sexual activity will be pretty much the same.

I know and have met Andrei, he is a very experienced punter in reality. Many WGs 30 minute rates are higher pro rata than their hour rates, another reason my minimum is an hour, for ME it works out better VFM. :hi:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 03:57:28 pm by smiths »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I know and have met Andrei, he is a very experienced punter in reality. :hi:

Well on here he comes across as a ******* *****.     :hi:

Offline smiths

Well on here he comes across as a ******* *****.     :hi:

I edited my post as you can now see as i do of course agree regarding half hour rates not often being exactly half of a WGs hour rate.

As to what you think of Andrei thats your business, i know he is a very nice bloke. :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

As to what you think of Andrei thats your business, i know he is a very nice bloke. :hi:

He may well be, I am going by some of the crap he posted in off topic ----------------- about how important ticket offices are on the underground.     :crazy: :crazy:

andrei

He may well be, I am going by some of the crap he posted in off topic ----------------- about how important ticket offices are on the underground.     :crazy: :crazy:

dont sugar coat it jim, you dont like me because of my religion

Offline Jimmyredcab

dont sugar coat it jim, you dont like me because of my religion

All religion is bollocks ------------------- and this is why, Christians think they are right, Jews think they are right, Muslims insist they are right, one thing I know for sure, they can't all be right.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

andrei

All religion is bollocks ------------------- and this is why, Christians think they are right, Jews think they are right, Muslims insist they are right, one thing I know for sure, they can't all be right.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i like how you subtley separate 2 from 1 with your descriptive words

LL

Back on topic to post a pic from her gallery as she has an awesome arse.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Zeusthedoc

Offline Jimmyredcab

I can vouch....terrific ass!

I am EXTREMELY fussy and I rate her as 4 stars, had she not broken our "contract" I would not have been looking for anyone else, shame about the pimp boyfriend though.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Zeusthedoc

ok, that settles it then....

she is my next booking - just need to cancel a meeting at work now!

;)

Offline NIK

I would certainly like to have seen her, but after four punts in the last five days both my wallet and cock are in need of a long rest!

Offline Zeusthedoc

your loss is my gain - I shall try her tomorrow...

I have already emailed rearranging my afternoon, now i need to just hope that no-one does the same to me....

I'll add to this if i do get to see her, from what I understand 2nd/3rd punts with her are the ones to watch out for...

I think i'll be fine though, either way, I'll update when i next see her!

jimbobwood

I would certainly like to have seen her, but after four punts in the last five days both my wallet and cock are in need of a long rest!

How much did you spend on punting during those 5 days? Were they all with Nicolletta?

Offline Jimmyredcab

How much did you spend on punting during those 5 days?

That information is classified.    :scare:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Hi guys, I've since visited BBX again...

As promised - re-review...

she has a new flat about 5mins drive from her old one...I asked her and she said that old one was her friend's and she was just using it till she got a new one.
this new one is much nearer Enfield Lock train station...(less than 1mile....walkable within 15mins)....

clean, discreet flat with a buzzer for entry....although you could tell that someone has been smoking in the flat...
much nicer bed (probably one of the nicest beds I've ever punted on), anyone who may have seen my review on a certain parlour in Oldham will know - I usually hate the beds in flats as they're thin, flimsy and shit! This one had a nice headboard with a mirror on the opposite wall.

the punt itself was brilliant - it was a proper GFE. I even got to BBX's place quite late (I was on time, but it was just late into the night)...DFK, OWO and CiM.

I left a happy chappy - and she has her own condoms this time too....
all in all, a fantastic end to an average night out....

highly recommended....

niceguyjames

she needs to get down to her local GUM clinic, get tested and get free condoms and lube!!

I haven't paid for condoms for years

Essexlad90

Ive sent this fine lady an email and had no reply.

Her number also isnt on her AW profile anymore D;

Hornydevil247

Ive sent this fine lady an email and had no reply.

Her number also isnt on her AW profile anymore D;

She has not logged on since 06/12/14 hence no reply. There are things called Holidays and maybe she is taking a break. Could be another reason her number is not displayed.

Sorry for the sarcasm but if she not logged on then you can't expect a reply.

Offline Ego123

God I miss her wish she would come back

Offline Zeusthedoc

God I miss her wish she would come back

Your bumped an 18month old thread for this?

I think there is even a warning when you try to comment on a thread which had had no new activity for 6 months -  :dash: :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Your bumped an 18month old thread for this?

I think there is even a warning when you try to comment on a thread which had had no new activity for 6 months -  :dash: :dash:

Yes, it raised my hopes for a minute --------------- and my little willy.    :(