Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Surprise Bareback.  (Read 41920 times)

aerofan5

Amy Peachy could be a phony, the pics look like screen grabs from a video.

Offline myothernameis

Happened once 10 years ago, rubber burst, didn't notice. When I realised we both decided since we've been at it bareback for god knows how long we might as well finish. Had a few sleepless nights after that. So never again.  Been offered 3 times since, so 4 times in 13 years.
I agree op smells a bit.

This goes back around 20 yrs, and I was seeing one of the girls in a Glasgow massage parlour, this girl was very popular with the guys, most guy called here a dirty bitch

She always had a high sex drive, and this is kind of what the guys liked, and so did I, and for a good 15 yrs, I was a regular, like clock work, I would go and see here every week

So after a basic massage, she would give me some oral, which eventually led on to full kissing, and Have my fingers in her pussy, and she was laterally coming, so pulling my hand away she sat on my cock, and we had unprotected sex, from that day she offer me unprotected sex, but think it was more we trusted each other, and I was young at he time

I would have been around 26 yr old, and very horny, I wasn't totally concerned as I was single, and not going out, and if I did see another girl sex was always with a condom, mind you I did have some concern, as I used to do clinical trials in Edinburgh, so if I had picked something up, it would show here, luckily I the results always came back ok

Now older and wiser, I know better, have recently had one girl of Aw offer me unprotected sex, only because we went to school, but think she was touting for business, after I had seen here a few times

theotherside

What I find funny about this thread is the wording. It seems when a WG does it to a punter its surprise bareback but when its the other way round its forced. Either way without the other persons consent it's wrong! If she offers then thats one thing but to just sit on it?  :thumbsdown:

Riot Doll

As a WG, I find it absolutely shocking. But then again, even looking at a profile with bareback listed on it, I automatically think "she doesn't really... does she? Must have been her madam who ticked that box without her knowledge, surely!"

It's disgusting, and quite frankly defies the whole point of such a meet, i.e. paying/being paid to have safe sex. These women clearly have no respect for their own nor the punter's health. They should at least have the courtesy to make it clear on their profile or website, so that prospective clients can make an informed decision. Otherwise, it's basically an assault in my view. Regardless of how 'horny' they might feel or whatever their excuse!

And there's me naively thinking that operating the "clean hand, dirty hand" system is commonplace...

Offline Twist

A prostitute who doesn't advertise bareback sits on your naked cock without warning and you refuse to tell other punters who it was?! I may be new here but my understanding is that one of the main reasons this forum exists is to help protect and inform other punters about just this sort of shit. This woman doesn't deserve your protection.

Offline Rickrabbit

A prostitute who doesn't advertise bareback sits on your naked cock without warning and you refuse to tell other punters who it was?! I may be new here but my understanding is that one of the main reasons this forum exists is to help protect and inform other punters about just this sort of shit. This woman doesn't deserve your protection.

Why do you believe that the OP has anything to reveal? You actually believe his/her tale? I thought it was just said to get a debate going?

Offline wristjob

Why do you believe that the OP has anything to reveal? You actually believe his/her tale? I thought it was just said to get a debate going?

if it was so what.

Funny thing about this I've never had a surprise swallow. Actually I think I had one cos I don't think she had anywhere to spit and sloshed it down with a glass of wine - but I wan't paying that much attention :)

theotherside

if it was so what.

Funny thing about this I've never had a surprise swallow. Actually I think I had one cos I don't think she had anywhere to spit and sloshed it down with a glass of wine - but I wan't paying that much attention :)

ew spitting is SO rude I really dont see the point, A lot more lady like to swallow and smile

Offline Twist

Ok then if it's just for debate then if this happened to me I would come to this forum and tell everybody who the girl was to warn everyone. If booked via adultwork I would leave negative feedback explaining what happened. I would also get myself checked at the GUM clinic. I would also expect any other punters to do the same.

Offline smiths

The frequency on it happening to the OP is the only thing that looks odd to me, the premise is something i and some others have experienced ourselves on ocassion as has been posted. No idea if it was posted just to get a debate going but its certainly a valid matter to debate in my view.

Iblisuk

What I find funny about this thread is the wording. It seems when a WG does it to a punter its surprise bareback but when its the other way round its forced. Either way without the other persons consent it's wrong! If she offers then thats one thing but to just sit on it?  :thumbsdown:

That's a very valid point, about if it was the other way around, you would be considered as forcing BB, It naively didn't cross my mind in this respect.

If I was convinced that this WG is/was doing it as a way to 'fuck me up', tout for extra business, or for whatever underhand reason I would name her. But I looked at her considerable feedback and field reports on AW and other sites and it doesn't mention BB at all.

I think this website is great and since using it have had a lot better punts since looking at the reviews on here rather than elsewhere and by not naming and shaming the WG concerned is going against the esprit d'corps for punters that this forum provides.

I can't reconcile that it was a premeditated act by this WG and as such don't want to fuck her job up, no matter how many times I get slagged off by the masses.

Billa

Been punting for the past 5 years or so, and this is the 4th time it's happened to me.

Had a punt few days ago great looking girl, nice place all great OWO and RO really nice, after a bit of RO which I pride myself on and the WG seeming to get off on it She gets up pushes me on my back and gives me a little OWO then straddles me a little pussy on my belly I give her luvvvley boobs a bit of a suck and the she just grabs my cock unprotected and sits on it, completely took me by surprise, and turned Percy proper floppy.

Now I'm a protection first, single bloke and even when I cop off with a non WG,I wear protection having said that most WG's are probably safer and cleaner. Anyway just wondering is it me or does this happen a lot, is it a case of me being brilliant at turning a girl on that she needs me BB inside her (((snigger))))  :cool: or she's a typical unorganised WG and forgot to get any johnnies or what ???

Opinions welcome

Is she fit?

SirPhilipXX

On a broader point, what concerns me more is the increasing number of new young WGs posting profiles on AW offering bareback in their 'enjoys' list. Foolhardy or what? I for one would not dream of booking a WG who offered bareback, and such girls need to realise this.

I have just emailled one such 22 year old Cardiff girl as follows:

'Welcome to Adultwork F****

As an experienced old punter (see my feedback) please may I give you a word of advice?

Do NOT offer bareback / unprotected sex in your 'enjoys' list, for two reasons:

1. The risk of getting an STD (or worse, HIV) is just too great, and guys who have bareback sex with multiple partners are the most likely to infect you. Don't believe what they tell you about having had regular or recent check-ups, these are often untrue or faked.

2. You only have to read the posts on punters' forum websites like UKPunting, to realise that offering bareback will put the best guys off booking you, and it will encourage the worst type of guys who you won't want to see.

If you don't like latex condoms, use non-latex ones like Mates Skyns. But always insist on using them.'

I would like to think that I am not the only punter passing on this type of advice to such silly young WGs. Or am I?

Offline smiths

On a broader point, what concerns me more is the increasing number of new young WGs posting profiles on AW offering bareback in their 'enjoys' list. Foolhardy or what? I for one would not dream of booking a WG who offered bareback, and such girls need to realise this.

'Welcome to Adultwork F****

As an experienced old punter (see my feedback) please may I give you a word of advice?

Do NOT offer bareback / unprotected sex in your 'enjoys' list, for two reasons:

1. The risk of getting an STD (or worse, HIV) is just too great, and guys who have bareback sex with multiple partners are the most likely to infect you. Don't believe what they tell you about having had regular or recent check-ups, these are often untrue or faked.

2. You only have to read the posts on punters' forum websites like UKPunting, to realise that offering bareback will put the best guys off booking you, and it will encourage the worst type of guys who you won't want to see.

If you don't like latex condoms, use non-latex ones like Mates Skyns. But always insist on using them.'

I would like to think that I am not the only punter passing on this type of advice to such silly young WGs. Or am I?

No idea obviously if your the only one but i wouldnt waste my time advising a 22 year old adult what they should already be fully aware of and as a WG even more so, she should know all about the risks involved in punting. Such people are not worth my time bothering with.

Offline Corus Boy

No idea obviously if your the only one but i wouldnt waste my time advising a 22 year old adult what they should already be fully aware of and as a WG even more so, she should know all about the risks involved in punting. Such people are not worth my time bothering with.

Well written Sir Philip!

Smiths I do disagree with you but IMO, anyone is worthy of help and advice, if they choose to ignore it then that is their choice.

Offline smiths

Well written Sir Philip!

Smiths I do disagree with you but IMO, anyone is worthy of help and advice, if they choose to ignore it then that is their choice.

Of course thats up to you, i just want to have fun and punt, not email advice to WGs who should already know about the risks involved. Additionally i dont wish to consort in anyway with those that advertise they offer BB. To me they are filthy skanks. :hi:

Persie

Of course thats up to you, i just want to have fun and punt, not email advice to WGs who should already know about the risks involved. Additionally i dont wish to consort in anyway with those that advertise they offer BB. To me they are filthy skanks. :hi:

I totally agree with you Smiths. I would not waste my energy 'do-gooding' unless of course it gets you some freebies or discounts  :bomb:

Offline tom269u001

Happened to me a few times. Either me and the WG got carried away, or I was offered it as I was so "special"! That's a few times in 14 years of punting. Tested - all clear.

A couple of years ago someone put a questionnaire thread up regarding BB. The results were surprising (answers were anonymous) in so far as many people admitted to doing it.

Offline smiths

I totally agree with you Smiths. I would not waste my energy 'do-gooding' unless of course it gets you some freebies or discounts  :bomb:

In this case that wouldnt be of any use to me as i dont wish to punt with WGs that either still do or did advertise they offered BB and i was aware they did. They could be already infected of course. :vomit:

Offline wristjob

In the past I've thought about mailing along the lines of "I would have booked you if you didn't do BB" but pretty much feel like smiths - damaged goods by that stage and really WGs don't like being told what to do.

Wiltsboy01

In the past I've thought about mailing along the lines of "I would have booked you if you didn't do BB" but pretty much feel like smiths - damaged goods by that stage and really WGs don't like being told what to do.

Why not just rubber up and dive in?  Where's the issue with that?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
It's much better if they advertise BB openly, so you can book/avoid with clearer choice. If advertising BB was driven underground it would make punters' decisions a lot more difficult.

Wiltsboy01

It's much better if they advertise BB openly, so you can book/avoid with clearer choice. If advertising BB was driven underground it would make punters' decisions a lot more difficult.

Does anybody really 'avoid' a WG that offers bareback?  Everyone does BB with someone.  Just punt safe and suck it up.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Does anybody really 'avoid' a WG that offers bareback?  Everyone does BB with someone.  Just punt safe and suck it up.

Well it seems - from what I've read and been told - that approx 80% of men don't want to see a WG that OFFERS BB, maybe 15% don't care either way, and 5% actively seek it. Those stats are just guesswork, but I'm trying to say that the majority of punters wouldn't visit WGs who advertise BB, and a small minority actually look for BB for their own punts.

Wiltsboy01

Well it seems - from what I've read and been told - that approx 80% of men don't want to see a WG that OFFERS BB, maybe 15% don't care either way, and 5% actively seek it. Those stats are just guesswork, but I'm trying to say that the majority of punters wouldn't visit WGs who advertise BB, and a small minority actually look for BB for their own punts.

Ok I see that but in civvy sex you choose the girl (or she chooses you) and you accept the history or play safe, or both.
Why is punting different?

broksonic

These women  that  do  offer  BB obviously  have no respect  for  their health  or the punters. 

Wiltsboy01

These women  that  do  offer  BB obviously  have no respect  for  their health  or the punters.

Oh come on, have you never had unprotected sex on a Friday night.  FFS.

broksonic

Oh come on, have you never had unprotected sex on a Friday night.  FFS.

Actually  no because  it's  not  difficult  to carry Condoms just in case  I get lucky

Offline wristjob

Ok I see that but in civvy sex you choose the girl (or she chooses you) and you accept the history or play safe, or both.
Why is punting different?

The average civvy girl probably doesn't have sex with double digit unprotected new partners each week.

I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't some sick bastards who catch something and want to try and get a bit of revenge.

If those girls catch something and it takes a couple of months to clear up do they stop working, do they stop doing BB?

Offline badsin

Its happened to me :( once around 6 or 7 years ago. Whereby the WG just lowered herself straight on, I pushed her straight off - before resuming activities fully covered up.

However, I have had countless rubbers split in the past. Invariably I notice, but on a couple of occasions I haven't - and was banging away for quite some time. Whenever this has happened Im straight down the clinic, then a gain 3 or 4 weeks later, just to double check.

I now take my own rubbers, the free ones from the clinic - and never had a problem since :)

Wiltsboy01

Whenever this has happened Im straight down the clinic, then a gain 3 or 4 weeks later, just to double check.

And you were all clear.  Which is my point.
Can any poster on here honestly say I got X from this girl Y
I doubt it.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 05:22:55 pm by Wiltsboy01 »

Offline smiths

Why not just rubber up and dive in?  Where's the issue with that?

You love asking this same question. As ever for me its because i dont wish to be in the company of fucking idiot WGs that i know advertise they offer BB. I also wouldnt enjoy punting with such people as i would be too worried about catching something, its irrelevant to me what the actual risk of catching something is.

Offline Rickrabbit

And you were all clear.  Which is my point.
I doubt it.

I have asked that question on several occasions without anyone confirming. I guess it's like asking someone if the beat their wife.

Offline smiths

I agree. Of course its already the case ANY WG could be doing BB with ANYONE for all i would know but at least i can 100% rule out those that advertise they offer BB.

Offline Daffodil

I am with wiltsboy. I certainly don't seek bareback, but I don't avoid girls who do it. I presume all prossies do bareback so I rubber up and look after my own health.

Offline smiths

Yes me, if i am aware they offer BB. For me i view it likely to highly likely a punter who is looking for BB with a WG who advertises they offer BB has done it before with other WGs BB thus increasing the chances of infection. I dont care what they risk is, its too high for my liking.

The fact most WGs do BB with someone be it a partner or punters but dont advertise they do doesnt mean i shouldnt exclude those i know advertise they offer it. I have the knowledge they advertise they offer it obviously. In punting i can only go on what i see and think.

Offline Daffodil

These stats are essentially plucked from thin air and, even if collected more accurately, would only reflect what people say they do  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

Actually  no because  it's  not  difficult  to carry Condoms just in case  I get lucky

My experience is that the guys who carry an 'emergency condom' are those least likely to get to use it  :sarcastic:

Offline smiths

The average civvy girl probably doesn't have sex with double digit unprotected new partners each week.

I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't some sick bastards who catch something and want to try and get a bit of revenge.

If those girls catch something and it takes a couple of months to clear up do they stop working, do they stop doing BB?

Spot on, i find it strange some cant see this, its basic and obvious common sense to me.

I have no idea if they stop working but i imagine at least some dont, filthy skanks.

Offline dandaley

would say exactly the same, well said  :thumbsup:

Offline Corus Boy

There are and they have forums about what they achieve!

External Link/Members Only

Offline wristjob

I doubt it.

Maybe they can - but would they?

We all have a degree of anonymity here but there are enough clues if someone wants to tie you down. Region and mainly girls reported on could identify you. Reporting that you have/had XYZ disease could cause problems and if I had I'd get it sorted and keep quiet. I guess you need an anon poll like the one on BB earlier in this thread to get a realistic answer

SirPhilipXX

Precisely. And WGs posting their profiles for the first time need to realise that the majority of punters have these concerns, and so would not see a WG who offers bareback. I'd guess that Catherine The Great is about right in saying that 80% of punters fall into this category, me included.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Been punting for the past 5 years or so, and this is the 4th time it's happened to me.

Had a punt few days ago great looking girl, nice place all great OWO and RO really nice, after a bit of RO which I pride myself on and the WG seeming to get off on it She gets up pushes me on my back and gives me a little OWO then straddles me a little pussy on my belly I give her luvvvley boobs a bit of a suck and the she just grabs my cock unprotected and sits on it, completely took me by surprise, and turned Percy proper floppy.

Now I'm a protection first, single bloke and even when I cop off with a non WG,I wear protection having said that most WG's are probably safer and cleaner. Anyway just wondering is it me or does this happen a lot, is it a case of me being brilliant at turning a girl on that she needs me BB inside her (((snigger))))  :cool: or she's a typical unorganised WG and forgot to get any johnnies or what ???

Opinions welcome

You lucky chap, please post a link otherwise the post is of little value, just a brag.

Offline jawill

In 15 or so years I've never had this happen to me. And I wouldn't want it to either. In my opinion a WG who will do bareback sex either has a death wish our already has HIV. If she has done it to you, how many other guys have fucked her bare back. Urgh...... Not worth the risk or the worry.

Offline StevenS

In a nutshell if they do bareback they don't give a fuck about themselves. If they don't give a fuck about themselves you have to ask yourself why. I just don't want to be part of it. 

circusbizarre

I would be fuming if a working girl did that to me,

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I would be fuming if a working girl did that to me,
I'd love it. I do not smoke. But I chose my ladies with care. Never had a problem.