Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Blonde - Hoxton N1 - crap Brazilian  (Read 661 times)

4 review(s) for Stunning Luana (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline paulitor23

External Link/Members Only
Saw Priscilla this evening for a 1hr booking at dingy flat on Hoxton Street. Left in 23mins out of sheer boredom.

Appearance
Photos are definitely her, but have strangely been photoshopped to downplay how ridiculous her curves are. Fake tits and ass, tiny waist and no extra fat. Looked rougher and not as young in the face and had messy short hair which was disappointing. Dressed in nothing special and didn't seem ready at all. Alarm bells ringing at this point that a shit experience is about to go down. Communal areas of the flat were an absolute mess.

Personality
Didn't stay long enough to be charmed. She's professional and in a hurry to get things started and over with. Tried to hustle me to pay more than the advertised rate, then said the price I offered was ok. Then tried to upsell me on a threesome with her ladyboy friend. Guess she misheard me when I said I was interested in anal...

The sex
No kissing or OWO on offer. Straight on with the rubber for a mechanical BJ, followed by plenty of lube and ass up in the air for doggy to rush me to orgasm. Flipped her onto her back where she did the closed mouth, eyes firmly shut routine. Stopped and asked if she was holding her breath. Oh, and she has sensitive tits that cannot be touched. Surprise! The implants in Brazil must be made out of funny bones... 

Overall
Dogshit. If you want to look at a hot girl, wave at her tits and be bored out of yours then go for it.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 10:20:24 pm by paulitor23 »

Offline MrMatrix

Blimey OP she does look nice and yet what a shit punt you had. So disappointing. Thanks for the review and warning. Better luck next time OP. :hi:

Offline paulitor23

Cheers, mate. Even a seasoned punter ignores the red flags and has a shit experience every now and then... live and learn.

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate!

I ass-ked in the other review - which is equally as damning -  is she a Bubble Butt thread contender?

What are your own thoughts?

Cheers!!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 10:46:39 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline paulitor23

Shit, wished I had seen that review. It's right on the money.

She has a fake, hard bubble butt, but it's hardly worth the terrible service.

holland

Shit, wished I had seen that review. It's right on the money.

She has a fake, hard bubble butt, but it's hardly worth the terrible service.
These brazilans are getting very bad like romanians. The same shit really   :thumbsdown:

Offline gazza38

Looks great but what a total waste of money. Thanks for the heads up