Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Suzy Milf - Stratford  (Read 3544 times)

30 review(s) for Blond Suzy MILF (26 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mattmatt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have had Blonde Suzy Milf on my H/L for sometime. I saw she had returned from a break so arranged to meet her (a couple of weeks ago)

Comms: I texted her a couple of days in advance of the meet, agreed the time and asked for the postcode, which she provided. On the morning I confirmed the meet and 15 minutes before the scheduled time asked for the address, which she promptly sent. This is where the route to her address was not very clear. I called her and she attempted to give me in with very basic instructions, which were pretty hard to understand. After 5-10 minutes of calls and texts (easier to understand) I managed to get to her apartment.

Location: Around a 5 minute walk from Stratford station, I arrived at the address. The room was basic with double bed, drawer unit and wardrobes. There were and bath/shower facilities and she provided me with a clean towel.

Price: £80 for 1 hour

Girl: I was pleasantly surprised when I saw Suzy, her photographs are a good representation.
She let me in wearing a white bra and knickers, which really set off her dark tan. Her blonde hair was left down and she kept it down for the whole meet. I would say that she is around a size 12, with nice medium size breasts (C cup). Her height is probably around 5’4”. Her skin was smooth and she had a completely shaved pussy.

Meet: Suzy led me in to the flat and to her bedroom, I confirmed services and sorted out the paperwork. I asked for a quick shower and she showed me to the bathroom and gave me a clean towel.

When I returned she offered me a water, she left the room briefly and returned to join me on the bed. Straight away she started DFK and we began mutually groping each other’s bodies.  Removed her underwear and she was back into DFK and caressing. She moved down to nipples and OWO (not at all toothy), which she did very well, with lot of attention to balls with licking and sucking, some deep throat attempts. I pulled her up for more DFK and after a while she went down for more OWO, switched to 69 (all fresh).
Rainmac on and then into CG, Mish, doggy and other positions. More OWO and rubber on for more positions. I realized we were into about 45 minutes so I asked her to give me a slow OWO finishing in CIM. Suzy obliged with a very slow and sensual build up and carried on until she had sucked out every last drop. She then went off to dispose of my deposit.

She immediately came back and cleaned me up with wet wipes.

I asked her for a massage for the remaining time which she willing obliged, which wasn’t too bad.

I took a hot shower, came back to the room and dressed during which we had a brief limited conversation. She took me to the front door, asked me to close the hallway door when I went out and I was on my way. 

Suzy was good punt after having a break for a while.

Positives:
- Attractive looking MILF with a good attitude
- Nice apartment when inside
- Nice tits, soft skin, clean and very fresh
- VFM

Neutrals:
- Some fake moaning a couple of times during DFK at the start, which was mildly annoying but did stop shortly after.

Negatives:
- Location instructions not clear.

Overall, this was another positive meet. Suzy was relaxed and accommodating during the meet. I would visit again as the service was enthusiastic and VFM.

Thank you to those who provided reviews / recommended her.

Offline oneeyesnake

Glad you enjoyed yourself. She is good vfm and has great attitude, which is what makes the visit worth it. Unfortunately for me it is a bit of hassle getting out to Stratford, so the meets are not that frequent.
OES

Offline Henry Hoover

I had a 3 some with her and another girl a few years back and then they seemed to disappear. They shared the flat with another girl that was also a pretty tasty Milf and very friendly. Details are a bit sketchy as it was quite a while ago. But I remember Suzy giving me a fantastic blow job and was happy to take cim. Only slight negative was she did have a bit of fag breath,which as a reformed smoker I do find a bit odious.

External Link/Members Only

I think this was the other girl at the flat who I spoke to.

Offline oneeyesnake

Sorry HH,
As far as i know Evy has not worked in the same apartment as Suzy. It has been Sophie and now with another WG who is older than Sophie but the same height..both being shorter than Suzy.

Sophies details:

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/SEXY+SOPHIE+4U

Evy has more or less worked around Colchester and South london.

OES

Differential

I can confirm Evy and Suzy did share a flat but this was a couple of years back as stated. It was close to Stratford, just off Romford road.

Offline oneeyesnake

Sorry, before i got into them  :wacko:. Apologises HH my bad.

OES