Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Jane 95 - Salford  (Read 2242 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Bustydusty

Met this wg recently at a hotel
Comms good - arranged by text on the day and got her room number on arrival
Quite attractive girl with a bit of a Geordie accent,slim small boobs
On the bed started with light fk and mutual fondling which got me hard then onto owo which was ok
Then on with the rubber and fucked her doggie up get arse - says she prefers this to vaginal sex and came pretty quick as is usual for my first pop
Bit of a massage to recover and pretty much a repeat performance apart from taking a lot longer to cum second time
Overall def a positive although I wouldn’t book an hour again as I think £130 is too much - I’ve had much better meets for less
One thing I should mention tho is that She asked me to be quick in the bathroom afterwards as she  had another customer waiting - she didn’t use the bathroom but sprayed herself with perfume

Offline Bustydusty

Thanks - sorry I can’t work out how to link from my phone  :unknown:

Offline p3ngu1n

She asked me to be quick in the bathroom afterwards as she  had another customer waiting - she didn’t use the bathroom but sprayed herself with perfume

Going off this other review of her, she's definitely got personal hygiene issues!  :vomit: :crazy:  :dash:

And for that, I'm out! :hi:

Offline OakTree

One thing I should mention tho is that She asked me to be quick in the bathroom afterwards as she  had another customer waiting - she didn’t use the bathroom but sprayed herself with perfume

That’s not good. Thanks for that very useful piece of info. I won’t be bothering her.

Offline shaft10

Going off this other review of her, she's definitely got personal hygiene issues!  :vomit: :crazy:  :dash:

+1  :vomit:

Offline frankc

Same here........ that,s not good... :vomit:

Thanks for the review Dusty

Offline yorkieyorkie

That’s extremely poor. I’m out too.

CalWise87

I was going to visit this one tomorrow before I read the shower part  :vomit:
Thanks for highlighting  :drinks:

STAR-LORD

Thanks - sorry I can’t work out how to link from my phone  :unknown:

:hi: Was your booking at Salford or Wilmslow by any chance?

Offline Bustydusty

Offline george r

I was going to visit this one tomorrow before I read the shower part  :vomit:
Thanks for highlighting  :drinks:

she is not working this week mate its on her web page  :hi:

CalWise87

she is not working this week mate its on her web page  :hi:

Yeah noticed that she is off until May after I posted.
Ah well, maybe not missing much anyway