Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Massage By Sara - Queensway  (Read 1766 times)

Offline hawaiifive0

Saw Sara a month or so ago in my hotel as an outcall visit. Went for a 2 hour 'intimate massage' - £390!! Very expensive, but fancied what I saw, and needed to try. Think she is Moroccan, but doesn't speak French.

Nice girl, probably about 40, short and slim with nice pair. Not particularly talkative, and at times it felt as though she was a little shy. Didn't feel there was full rapport. Arrived on time, discretely dressed, and got more than full 2 hours.

Is a good masseuse, found all the knots - even some I didn't know I had. Starts with knickers on, but they came off after a few minutes. Offered a happy start, as well as the happy ending. Good massage intermingled with a good b2b - sensual then calmed down, sensual etc . Full touching allowed, but no kissing and no finger penetration. A very sensual massage, one of the best I've had.

I think she is expensive, but you get the expert massage, and a lot of sensual attention. Would I see her again - yes, but there are others I would want to see first. Suspect that she would open up if you saw her on a regular basis. More on offer, I doubt!

Offline tergil