Author Topic: English sexy k  (Read 1234 times)

Offline t8mtom

Has anyone seen this girl. special offers on at the moment.

External Link/Members Only

Offline badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,644
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
Do you ever see any girls ?? I suggest you see a well reviewed girl from here, and fill your boots...... time to get your knob wet mate :hi:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 05:35:27 pm by badsin »

Offline t8mtom

not very often but im picky... and everyone loves a good deal right?


Offline Theman1

I have reviewed this girl once,.made it to top of stairs and declined she is the size of a barn door, decent filthy porn start over the hill look but just to Dam fat for me.

Offline Theman1

On her profile she has quoted as
 Being a size 16 that's a big girl but I can confirm she being very generous to herself, try around 20 plus.

Offline hunkybc

Ive seen this girl before. She advertises as a 16. She is more 20.
Facial I would give her a strong 4.
Body I would give a 5 and thats only for the boobs.
Charisma and Character is a 6.


Offline Space Invader

Her profile states -NOWIN Nottingham, it should really read NO - WIN Nottingham , she has quotes from 2015 and I suspect her 'entrapment' photos are a similar age or older - 3 Clients a Day - fuck has there been a break out from Rampton , she would be lucky to get 3 a week - definitely NOT on my HL - each to their own !!