Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OnlyCara-Jiggler (Freak of the week) TOFTT - Croydon  (Read 6457 times)

3 review(s) for FreakyAssLulu (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BoShek

External Link/Members Only

Girl: Mid to late 20's (28 on AW) fit black woman with small boobs and nice big ass.
       A few keloid scarring around her body (ass and legs) but not off putting to me.
       Very friendly and smiley but not too chatty, doesn't clock watch or plays with her phone.

Location: Hotel 3mins walk from East Croydon train station. Room very clean with towels and a good selection of toiletries to freshen up
                        Large bed and a mirror positioned on the wall that reflects the entire bed for those who like to watch yourself banging wg's  :lol:

Services: OWO, deepthroat, face-fuck, DFK, COF, CIM, RO and multiple positions.

Damage: £80 (£70 + £10 for extras) 30mins

This chick has been on my HL a couple months ago when she came onto on the scene.
Had inquire about her on here, but there's was a bait n' switch and then a new profile of here pop up.
She's got lots of videos and pics on AW so knew what I was working with.
She looks like a young Foxy Brown and has a slutty look to her which I liked.
Had tied calling a few times in the past but either the number rang out or voicemail.
A few days ago she picked up and said that she'll be in Croydon the next day though she was showing up available on that date  :unknown:
Got the address and was told she will check in at x time so booked for half hour later as I wanted to hopefully be her first punt that day.
She met me in a silky robe on (I do like when curvy wgs wear these) and heels.
I asked about the services and was surprised to find OWO was an extra £10 in 30mins, this was not stated on her profile and but I had not confirm services on the phone the previous day :dash:.
I asked about facial, CIM and swallow and was told it was £10 each too :dash: :dash:
A bit of a haggle and she agreed £10 for what I wanted but wasn't going to swallow my load so sort of worked out in my favor.
Paper work sorted and she strips off and goes have a quick wash. Maybe not her first for the day then or she wash before every punt but not complaining.
Then rubs up with coconut oil all over and body and the sheen looked good on her. She has a well gym toned curvy body and small tits.
She seemed a bit shy when I asked her to take off her bra but said I was here for that ass  :D
Her phone ring and she apologies and quickly turns it off, a positive for me  :thumbsup:
She begins by sucking me off as I sit on the edge of the bed eye contact throughout. A lot deepthroating, spitting and slobbering, I then said I want to facefuck you.
I stand with her kneeling and I ram my cock down her throat, she keep the eye contact tearing up a little and only breaks it when she begins to gag  :yahoo:
We move onto the bed and she continues suck while I play with her ass and pussy. BJ in punts seems to be getting better with each this year (long may it continue)
In all my years of punting I've only done RO on 1 other wg but I wanted to eat that pussy :D Maybe the heatwave of the past few days was frying my brain  :lol:
She smelled and tasted delicious, think the coconut oil added to that.
We 69 for a few mins then on with dom and I instruct her to squat on my cock.
We go through a series of positions, CG RCG, spoons and doggy, and then bone prone.
Throughout fucking her I asked to keep her thong on as I like to pull it to the side when doggying big butt chicks  :lol:
She can take pounding but fake moans a lot which at times was a bit annoying
I'm about to nut so she assumes the position. Opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out and I eject into it and her face, most of it went into an eye :D
She laughs and asked if I did it on purpose I said maybe lol
She cleans up and we have a quick chat. She says she is from the Congo and have been a wg for a few years.
Over the years I've found that French African/Black wg's put a lot of effort into their punts, need to try and meet more.
She also said she'll be leaving the UK in July, so might try to see her again before then.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 02:24:28 pm by BoShek »

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review

Two questions:

1. Is she a Bubble Butt thread candidate - she's already been entered??

and

2. Which picture is most representative of her - there have been conflicting pics?

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BoShek

Cheers for the review

Two questions:

1. Is she a Bubble Butt thread candidate - she's already been entered??

Yes she is definitely a contender

and

2. Which picture is most representative of her - there have been conflicting pics?

Pics 4, 6 and 7 all represents the derriere I pounded

Offline blackjack1

Thanks for the review. Does she have an accent?

Offline horsa

how good is her english and what is the parking like around the hotel?

Offline horsa

is she genuine independent? the profile reads in a way that makes me think she isn't

Offline BoShek

She has a British accent with a slight French mix in

Her English is better than most English wgs  :lol:

She looks indie to me. Spoke with the person I met, I'm sure of that

Offline horsa

She has a British accent with a slight French mix in

Her English is better than most English wgs  :lol:

She looks indie to me. Spoke with the person I met, I'm sure of that

just spoke to her and OWO is 20 extra in a 1 hour time

Offline horsa

just spoke to her and OWO is 20 extra in a 1 hour time, off of the list now for her

Offline BoShek

just spoke to her and OWO is 20 extra in a 1 hour time

If it ain’t too much of a journey you can always try negotiating face to face
To me she came across as though if you put on a little pressure she will fold

Offline BoShek

Had myself a second helping of Cara.
Same hotel near East Croydon
Similar to my first review 30mins booking £70 + £10 extra for OWO
Much more DT and slobbering throughout the punt.
Didn't get to cream her face this time but nutted on her back and between her ass cheeks :D

Planning a threesome with her and Ebony Olive - A challenge for all bubble butt lovers :yahoo:

Offline peter purves

Planning a threesome with her and Ebony Olive - A challenge for all bubble butt lovers :yahoo:

I have to ass-k Butt will you be able to complete

:P ;) :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 12:55:13 pm by peter purves »

Offline BoShek

I have to ass-k Butt will you be able to complete

:P ;) :thumbsup:

I certainly will my good man :cool:

Offline blackjack1

Had myself a second helping of Cara.
Same hotel near East Croydon
Similar to my first review 30mins booking £70 + £10 extra for OWO
Much more DT and slobbering throughout the punt.
Didn't get to cream her face this time but nutted on her back and between her ass cheeks :D

As a fellow bubble butt lover  :cool: I'd like to know if you have a link for  Ebony Olive?

Offline peter purves

As a fellow bubble butt lover  :cool: I'd like to know if you have a link for  Ebony Olive?

Sorry... External Link/Members Only

Think it's the same woman judging by the waist to hip ratio.
Probably lighting and the fact she's wearing different weaves makes it seem that way

Offline BoShek

Looks like Olive is working again but there's a sudden price hike (£100 for 30mins previously £80)
I'll wait for it to go back down  :thumbsdown:

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 09:44:20 pm by tomato sauce and waffles »

Offline Jerk Chicken

Had a punt with this one long before I joined UKP.

Definitely not independent the Pimp controls about 3 of them and appears to have some sort of production line with French speaking African girls.

My punt was decent but nothing special; satisfied a need at the time. I would not rebook
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish