Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Escort Reviews
»
Northern Ireland & Ireland
»
JJ Japanese Vivastreet on the Ravenhill road
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
JJ Japanese Vivastreet on the Ravenhill road
(
Read 1507 times
)
Masha013
Age Check :
Guest
«
on:
April 22, 2018, 12:49:34 pm »
External Link/Members Only
Arranged to meet for 3pm then when I arrived I was told to wait until 3.30,called at 3.30 I was told to wait another 5 mins and she would call me back. Never heard anything back so I left.
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Escort Reviews
»
Northern Ireland & Ireland
»
JJ Japanese Vivastreet on the Ravenhill road
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close