Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has the Divas and Beauties of London group gone?  (Read 9527 times)

Offline punk

And another ex Divas profile got re-used for a new girl External Link/Members Only  :thumbsdown:

i see her age of 23 is accurate

Offline pong

They really recycle every profile. Was before a different girl under the name Bianka ??Sunshine?? or so. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

sir_david

They really recycle every profile. Was before a different girl under the name Bianka ??Sunshine?? or so. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

.  .  .  although she says she’s from Wimbledon (not the original Southfields), her recent Rating is ‘addressed’ to Stacy and her email is a mish-mash of liquorice allsorts!

Anybody found out whether : -
External Link/Members Only
 or External Link/Members Only
(with the new, white-dress profile photo and two (reliable?) recent Ratings) is the Real Thing?

Offline akauya

.  .  .  although she says she’s from Wimbledon (not the original Southfields), her recent Rating is ‘addressed’ to Stacy and her email is a mish-mash of liquorice allsorts!

Anybody found out whether : -
External Link/Members Only
 or External Link/Members Only
(with the new, white-dress profile photo and two (reliable?) recent Ratings) is the Real Thing?

Since they started recycling profiles left, right and centre I decided to blacklist the lot of them. Too much risk in my view.

Offline titanph

I'm still yet to punt with Stacey and really want to, it's a shame the profiles keep switching. If anyone can find her profile while she isn't on holiday, i'm sure a lot of people would be very grateful.

password02

+1 have heard lots of good things about this women Stacy so would love to see her if someone can actually find her?

However not currently seeing anyone as awaiting results of tests - hope to have all clear by next week