Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Myaa - Hounslow  (Read 7623 times)

25 review(s) for Amazing Myaa (18 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
21 review(s) for Kim XoX (14 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline sunnyj

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was in that area and after no response from Plan A and B, I did some AW search and sent a text to her.
Very short notice and I was provided the postcode. £70 for 30 mins.

Location is a house on top of busy high Street but entrance back side.

She welcomes with a smile and her profile pictures are accurate.
Once I handover cash, I was asked to undress.
No kissing in any form. FK is 10 extra and not sure if DFK is available.
I went for OW, OWO is extra. Decent OW.
Sex in different positions and I finish in missionary.

No major negatives but also no noticeable positives.

Offline brownman

Did her body and face match the pictures?

Offline woiczeck

Looks like she has a great body!  But shame about the permanent Resting Bitch Face..

Was she fussy about positions?  How was her hygiene?

Offline sunnyj

Looks like she has a great body!  But shame about the permanent Resting Bitch Face..

Was she fussy about positions?  How was her hygiene?
No issues with positions, I got cowgirl, doggy and missionary.
She looked fresh and clean but didn't get to do DFK and I never went for RO.
I don't think she is 25 may be in mid thirties.

Smiley777

I tried booking her in the past and was told she does not partake in any form of kissing due to having herpes, presumably was active at that time. It put me off the punt but at least she was being honest; I don't see a reason why she would lie about it as she could always choose not to  kiss at her discretion.

Offline pumps

Thanks for reviewing op!

Her face is really bad, which helped my decision to walk.

I saw her a year or or so ago, I walked in the end as she wanted an extra £20 for OWO which wasn't mentioned anywhere on her profile (back then) or during the booking process, along with the fact I don't believe in paying any eastern Europeans (Especially Romanians) extra for OWO.

Offline king tarzan

Thanks for reviewing op!

Her face is really bad, which helped my decision to walk.

I saw her a year or or so ago, I walked in the end as she wanted an extra £20 for OWO which wasn't mentioned anywhere on her profile (back then) or during the booking process, along with the fact I don't believe in paying any eastern Europeans (Especially Romanians) extra for OWO.

Facially reminds me a bit of natasha Henstridge. ..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cyborg1337

Hold up... £20 EXTRA for OWO and included in the price is the risk of catching Herpes...

Offline pumps

Hold up... £20 EXTRA for OWO and included in the price is the risk of catching Herpes...

you run that risk with all prossies anyways. Either way it's criminal for a rom to charge extra for OWO

Offline Jamitinski

I saw her towards the end of last year. I thought it was a pretty dent punt. I was after anal too but she said I was too big (I guess I will take the compliment anyway...).

I have been tempted to go back but have resisted as I don't want to make a habit of seeing the same girl more than once. Saying that, if she could guarantee anal for me I would be straight back