Author Topic: Karinna Latina - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 2408 times)


34 review(s) for Karinna Latina  (33 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DouglasReynholm

External Link/Members Only   |  External Link/Members Only+

Saw her the other week and wasn't going to review her because I don't have much to add - i.e. she's great and already has 11 positives here and no neutrals or negs. But, it has been several months since the last one (1/1/18) so why not. This review is the opposite of of a TOFTT if you look at it like that.

Location: nice flat in central Hemel
Duration: half hour
Paid: £100
Services: DFK/OWO/RO/CIM/Penetration

Comms: wary of new punters, esp. timewasters, but after a few seconds on the blower she realised I was OK. Did me a short notice booking on a weekday. Half hour slot (only) available, on same day.

Venue: modern flat in modern flat block, where the numbers make no sense at all. Like 102,103,104,47,88... Karinna gives helpful directions though. You can park in Asda round the corner. There's a huge mirror at the foot of the bed, which is handy.

She looks as good as the AW pics, OK maybe couple years older but nothing to complain about. Tall, busty & athletic, I don't think she's much older than 34 - don't think she's 40 as others have said. She's the kind of Brazilian beauty you'd fantasise about strolling along the beach in Rio. But she has a Hollywood wax - not a hair in sight! Her boobs are fake (duh) and she's had some Botox done I think, but you can't really tell. & She's 5'8", not 6ft as other reviewers have said - high heels!?

I won't go on like a bodice ripper, I'll say: the good service continues - not the best I've ever had, but close. :yahoo: Gorgeous, fun and filthy, with proper full-on DFK, she DTd my whole shaft (not easy) impressively and generally acted like she was gagging for a shagging. Nice filthy talk in her nice filthy accent as I gave her tongue and she made the noises. We did mish, cowgirl and doggy and I came in her mouth finally. There was no flinching when I filled her mouth. She went to the bathroom to spit & mouthwash. You can cum as many times as you like in a half-hour session BTW, I wasn't restricted to once.

I asked her what she was doing in Hemel when she could earn £220 an hour in London and she said she'd got regulars and things were easy here. Also the rent is cheaper in Hemel. I hope she stays anyroad. Will see her for an hour next time: better value at £170. She's worth the money - and she didn't ask for it until afterwards - believe it or not. She knew she could trust me; good judge of character, this girl.

Offline Billy no mates

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,852
  • Likes: 55
  •  
  • Reviews: 67
Thanks for the review, it’s a bit fluffy in places. Certainly when I look back at my earlier reviews I do cringe a little bit




I asked her what she was doing in Hemel when she could earn £220 an hour in London

Never tell them they can earn more/charge more. She’s free to charge whatever she likes, don’t give her encouragement   :D

Offline DouglasReynholm

Fluffy? Because she's worth it!  ;) She even asked me to be her boyfriend - all part of the service!  :D

I didn't specifically say she could earn more in London, didn't mention £220 p/h or any other amount, just asked her why she was operating in Hemel - it is amazing when you find her there!