Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexynat-london, between Angel and Old Street - time waster  (Read 474 times)

1 review(s) for sexynat-london (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline velybadboy

Booked a few hours before as I wanted to toftt.

Got to the location and called. She or the maid answered on a terrible phone line. I told her where I was waiting, she said hold on. I browsed the poundland near the location, called again after five minutes, same terrible phone line, and she said client wanted to extend so would I see her friend? I refused and walked.
External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Got to the location and called. She or the maid answered on a terrible phone line. I told her where I was waiting, she said hold on. I browsed the poundland near the location, called again after five minutes, same terrible phone line, and she said client wanted to extend so would I see her friend? I refused and walked.

Thanks for the warning and well done for walking

mrhappypants

A tip; following The_Don’s example I have had success contacting the maid after a bait and switch, politely explaining the circumstance and negotiating a discount for a subsequent visit.  Not foolproof, and dependent on the SP’s professionalism but worth trying..
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 08:16:21 am by mrhappypants »