Author Topic: Marie or Stella - Luton - good  (Read 2761 times)


2 review(s) for Stella slim (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mitrapanu

External Link/Members Only

If Davidgood is reading this, then I would recommend this girl to you.
English not so good, but very polite.
Nice clean flat in Luton town centre.
She used to be called, Anal Marie. Now suddenly she has a new profile called Stella.

Likes:
Can do long anal.
very co-operative.


Dislikes:
Not very attractive. Slim though.


I have been more than once to her, and recommend her.

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
External Link/Members Only

If Davidgood is reading this, then I would recommend this girl to you.
English not so good, but very polite.
Nice clean flat in Luton town centre.
She used to be called, Anal Marie. Now suddenly she has a new profile called Stella.

Likes:
Can do long anal.
very co-operative.


Dislikes:
Not very attractive. Slim though.


I have been more than once to her, and recommend her.

Not sure if you missed a few years of geography at school, but luton is a couple of miles out of london.

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only

If Davidgood is reading this, then I would recommend this girl to you.
English not so good, but very polite.
Nice clean flat in Luton town centre.
She used to be called, Anal Marie. Now suddenly she has a new profile called Stella.

Likes:
Can do long anal.
very co-operative.


Dislikes:
Not very attractive. Slim though.


I have been more than once to her, and recommend her.

You need a map. Luton is in beds and is a home county town.Its next to that other shit hole Dunstable.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 11:38:18 am by punk »

Offline wizzo9

 So come on, what's the catch ?

Anal and oral, shagging etc all on offer at £60 per hour. What's on the card and what is extra? Either that or she must be pot ugly!

W

Offline mitrapanu

Hi @Shinz,
I didn't miss a couple of years of geography.
I did my schooling, graduation, masters all from abroad.

Don't really know where Luton is... don't care to be honest. Satnav does the job.
If u've got a big problem with the post, report me to the admin.

Offline mitrapanu

Hi @wizzo9,
There is no catch.
The profile has a picture. You can decide if you fancy the girl.
As I understand, Luton is not the most affluent of the areas in UK? Perhaps this is the reason for such cheap rate.
And I clearly mentioned in my post that she is not very attractive.

U don't have to visit her, but if you do, probably won't lose a lot if it doesn't work out.

cheers
Ronnie

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
Hi @Shinz,
I didn't miss a couple of years of geography.
I did my schooling, graduation, masters all from abroad.

Don't really know where Luton is... don't care to be honest. Satnav does the job.
If u've got a big problem with the post, report me to the admin.

Clearly wasn’t a masters in geography then!

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
External Link/Members Only

If Davidgood is reading this, then I would recommend this girl to you.
English not so good, but very polite.
Nice clean flat in Luton town centre.
She used to be called, Anal Marie. Now suddenly she has a new profile called Stella.

Likes:
Can do long anal.
very co-operative.


Dislikes:
Not very attractive. Slim though.


I have been more than once to her, and recommend her.

Spot on review. Takes it like a champ  :rolleyes:

Offline Darkside2698

Does she charge extra for anal? Been on my HL for a while but can't find any proper reviews

Offline Cervixbanger

Not sure if you missed a few years of geography at school, but luton is a couple of miles out of london.

Maybe he was referring to "London Luton" airport!

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
Maybe he was referring to "London Luton" airport!

As opposed to...?

Offline mitrapanu

Spot on review. Takes it like a champ  :rolleyes:

Glad you enjoyed the session with Marie/Stella.
I have seen her multiple times, and I like the fucking... a lot!

Offline Mrbeanz

In Luton soon may drop in. If do give my take