Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Esmerelda Sweet Girl, Bristol - touring  (Read 581 times)

2 review(s) for MEGGA BIG ARSE (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Spiceoflife

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£60 half an hour.

Comms & location - Good communication by text. Given the location area then the exact flat once I had arrived. Easy to find, metered parking outside. She was touring so may be elsewhere if she returns.
The flat is nice enough. Quiet and discreet. Warm, clean tidy and a decent bed.

Girl - I was met by one girl who could have been her but she introduced herself and told me Esmeralda would be a couple of minutes: or I could see her. So not an attempted S&B. I opted to wait. Esmeralda came in a few minutes later and not as attractive as her pics, also much older than her stated 28. This has now been changed to 38 on her profile so could have been an error. I'd put her at 43, i.e. the usual five years older. Definitely Spanish or Spanish-speaking as I heard her talking to her mate.
She was wearing black lingerie and size wise she is as her photos. Curvy, solid, with large tits and a huge firm arse.
Facially she is no stunner but OK for 43ish. I certainly would not use the word sweet to describe her.

Meet - Now the reason for the negative is that there was no kissing at all, that soon became obvious. Secondly, oral was covered. When I told her it said owo in her profile she said that was extra. Sells herself as great GFE but no kissing and no OWO. I'll learn to ask and confirm services before paying up.
All a little bit mechanical, perhaps we just didn't click. Fabulous tits and arse, so whether in cowgirl, mish or doggy there was something to wobble, bounce and play with. Oral on me was covered and fairly average, not bad but nothing special. Oral on her was good, no problems with hygiene. Finished meet a little early but wasn't that keen on staying any longer. 

Conclusion -  I would not recommend unless the services are confirmed first. In that case then an average punt for a decent price, if you are a big butt man. I personally wouldn't return.
Positives are her tits and arse although not as perfect in the flesh as her AW photos. The rear shot, standing photo is the most accurate.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 06:42:07 pm by Spiceoflife »