External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only30min for £60
I was impressed with the Positive reviews for Alex, her pics on AW looked great too, I wasn't concerned at all about the red review, so high up the list she went.
Decided to have a bit of a chat with her on UKE and that made my mind up to book her as soon as diaries matched, well lucky for me Friday 13th was on, booking made with her and comms were spot on

Address given as soon as booking was made , even best places to park and the charges,

with being a Friday afternoon I decided to go on the bus, £4 return via a Daily Rider!

Arrived and Alex immediately text me the apartment number. She opened the door and wow she looked fantastic in black bra and knickers set with matching holdups

As been stated she defiantly looks better in the flesh

Wedge out of the way straight into some lovely sensual kissing and mutual fondling, off with the bra and her boobs imho are great, never would have guessed they were manmade, oh and nipples like Chapel Hat Stands

Well the little fella was raring to go, so both naked on the bed more kissing and Alex decided to introduce herself to the little fella via some of the best OWO I have experienced, bloody hell I was nearly bouncing off the ceiling

after a while it was my turn to dish out some oral and let the little fella recover somewhat, Alex was very responsive and her pussy is divine, it was a real pleasure to pleasure her, judging by her reaction Alex defiantly enjoyed it too.

After RO ,we manoeuvred into position for more OWO and simultaneously I massaged and fingered her pussy which encouraged Alex even more, I had to stop as if I had blown I may well have given her whiplash

Time for the hat and straight into Missionary and my fate was sealed, after some great energetic sex I well and truly filled the hat

Alex gave me a nice gentle clean up and we lay on the bed having a lovely kiss and chat which took us slightly over the 30min, we both have the same breed of dogs, don't ask me how we got onto that subject!
So IMHO Alex is a sexy good looking lady with great skills and a smashing personality, we deffo hit it off and without a shadow of a doubt I will see her again and for longer.
